Ernests' Photos and Videos Part 2 - Page 37 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-13-2010, 10:20 PM   #541
country flag TravelingFanGirl

TravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ernests' Photos and Videos Part 2

Di! :hugs: The video is brilliant. I'm not finished yet. It has to load more. The interview is beautiful he looks fantastic. I hope one of the girls will translate. The part where he is on his stomach I adore him!
#ToNameAFew

Tennis rackets & Ernests Gulbis go together like Redshirts & Star Trek. #expendable
ask.fm/FangirlCourtney
TravelingFanGirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-14-2010, 12:02 AM   #542
country flag CelinaCarpina

CelinaCarpina has a reputation beyond reputeCelinaCarpina has a reputation beyond reputeCelinaCarpina has a reputation beyond reputeCelinaCarpina has a reputation beyond reputeCelinaCarpina has a reputation beyond reputeCelinaCarpina has a reputation beyond reputeCelinaCarpina has a reputation beyond reputeCelinaCarpina has a reputation beyond reputeCelinaCarpina has a reputation beyond reputeCelinaCarpina has a reputation beyond reputeCelinaCarpina has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ad-out View Post
OMG - I cannot imagine anything cuter than seeing Ernests playing around with a little one! I really hope he goes to this.
This! <333

"Gulbis is a beautiful player with a beautiful game. Such a rarity on the ATP tour.
"
DIMITROV GULBIS LEJNIEKS RAONIC MURRAY TOMIC FEDERER * IVANOVIC SHARAPOVA ROBSON AZARENKA CLIJSTERS
xoxoitscelinacarpina.tumblr.com
TeamGrisho.tumblr.com
hellyeahbernietomic.tumblr.com

CelinaCarpina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 12:24 AM   #543

CelinaCarpina has a reputation beyond reputeCelinaCarpina has a reputation beyond reputeCelinaCarpina has a reputation beyond reputeCelinaCarpina has a reputation beyond reputeCelinaCarpina has a reputation beyond reputeCelinaCarpina has a reputation beyond reputeCelinaCarpina has a reputation beyond reputeCelinaCarpina has a reputation beyond reputeCelinaCarpina has a reputation beyond reputeCelinaCarpina has a reputation beyond reputeCelinaCarpina has a reputation beyond repute

Love the NY Yankees hat Ernests, even though I'm technically not a baseball fan lol. And finally a new interview! but even though I cant understand a word he's saying, him speaking Latvian seriously makes me melt. plus we actually got to see him play football, so cute! And lol at his funny exercises, ughh I can go on and on about what I loove about this dude. x]

"Gulbis is a beautiful player with a beautiful game. Such a rarity on the ATP tour.
"
DIMITROV GULBIS LEJNIEKS RAONIC MURRAY TOMIC FEDERER * IVANOVIC SHARAPOVA ROBSON AZARENKA CLIJSTERS
TeamGrisho.tumblr.com

Old 09-14-2010, 01:45 AM   #544
country flag banhhe

banhhe has a reputation beyond reputebanhhe has a reputation beyond reputebanhhe has a reputation beyond reputebanhhe has a reputation beyond reputebanhhe has a reputation beyond reputebanhhe has a reputation beyond reputebanhhe has a reputation beyond reputebanhhe has a reputation beyond reputebanhhe has a reputation beyond reputebanhhe has a reputation beyond reputebanhhe has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the link Di what a good decision to check the forum before going to school
banhhe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 06:25 AM   #545
country flag meitene

meitene has a reputation beyond reputemeitene has a reputation beyond reputemeitene has a reputation beyond reputemeitene has a reputation beyond reputemeitene has a reputation beyond reputemeitene has a reputation beyond reputemeitene has a reputation beyond reputemeitene has a reputation beyond reputemeitene has a reputation beyond reputemeitene has a reputation beyond reputemeitene has a reputation beyond repute

I translated roughly the first part of the vid. More to follow tomorrow!

Reporter: During the second half of this week, the Davis Cup event will be held in Riga between the teams of Latvia and Poland. The opportunity to play in front of the home crowd is also given to the Latvia's #1 tennis player - Ernests Gulbis, who is happy to spend some time at home and held his first training session at the Sport Center.

EG: This is not my first training session in Riga. I flew in straight from New York last Friday. And I was training.. I was looking for more training spaces, because it's hard to find proper indoor courts. I practiced a bit in Jaunmarupe, they have nice courts, a little similar to the surface we have here.

How do I feel being in Riga? (huffs) I feel good. Met up with my friends. Like.. you know, like being at home feels like. I don't have this major feeling of a competition, and that is a positive thing because I am so sick and tired of the season on tour when you are forced to constantly be on the move. I am happy to play in Riga.

Reporter: Until this year, the majority of the Davis Cup battles were held in Jurmala at the Lielupe courts. But this year a more fitting surface was prepared for the players, located at the Athetics department in the Olympic Sports Center. Gulbis thinks very fondly of these changes.

EG: We spoke to the President of the [Sport] Federation. I suggested that he does everything that is in his power to aquire the new surface. He did just that. Because the old surface in Lielupe is impossible to play on. I don't suggest the children to practice on it at all because it is useless for the sport. It's old, used and it's vital to change it to a new one as soon as possible. But this surface is ok, just like the surfaces used in the majority of indoor competitions. Just like in Moscow or St. Petersburg. It's the work of the same guy who creates surfaces over there.

This surface is meant for tennis. The surface in Lielupe is meant for some other sport.. I dunno, a game of pool, maybe.

Reporter: The training session that lasted a little under two hours was started off by Ernests with a game of football/soccer in which... *TO BE CONTINUED*
meitene is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 06:40 AM   #546
country flag banhhe

banhhe has a reputation beyond reputebanhhe has a reputation beyond reputebanhhe has a reputation beyond reputebanhhe has a reputation beyond reputebanhhe has a reputation beyond reputebanhhe has a reputation beyond reputebanhhe has a reputation beyond reputebanhhe has a reputation beyond reputebanhhe has a reputation beyond reputebanhhe has a reputation beyond reputebanhhe has a reputation beyond repute

thanks Simona
Old 09-14-2010, 10:44 AM   #547
country flag Anailasa

Anailasa has a reputation beyond reputeAnailasa has a reputation beyond reputeAnailasa has a reputation beyond reputeAnailasa has a reputation beyond reputeAnailasa has a reputation beyond reputeAnailasa has a reputation beyond reputeAnailasa has a reputation beyond reputeAnailasa has a reputation beyond reputeAnailasa has a reputation beyond reputeAnailasa has a reputation beyond reputeAnailasa has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks soooooooooo much for the translation Simona !!!!

Marat Safin(miss him)-Rafa Nadal-Richie Gasquet-Tomas Berdych

Karlis Lejnieks-Mardy Fish-Feli Lopez-Fernando Verdasco-David Ferrer-Jo -Wilfread Tsonga-Julien Benneteau-Gael Monfils-Mikhail Youzhny
Anailasa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 04:55 PM   #548
country flag TravelingFanGirl

TravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond repute

I love your *To Be Continued* Thanks for doing a translation! It's so nice to see him so relaxed at home! I think it's the closest to seeing him as we ever will on tour. If that makes sense to anyone else.
#ToNameAFew

Tennis rackets & Ernests Gulbis go together like Redshirts & Star Trek. #expendable
ask.fm/FangirlCourtney
TravelingFanGirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 06:21 PM   #549
country flag banhhe

yep, he's always more relaxed at home and show his true feelings more I'm happy because it was not his first training session
Old 09-14-2010, 10:23 PM   #550
country flag meitene

meitene has a reputation beyond reputemeitene has a reputation beyond reputemeitene has a reputation beyond reputemeitene has a reputation beyond reputemeitene has a reputation beyond reputemeitene has a reputation beyond reputemeitene has a reputation beyond reputemeitene has a reputation beyond reputemeitene has a reputation beyond reputemeitene has a reputation beyond reputemeitene has a reputation beyond repute

At last! The second part of the vid is translated. (I apologize for long sentences. For some reason I tend to complicate simple sayings in English..) Anyway, hope this is useful.

Reporter: The training session that lasted a little under two hours was started off by Ernests with a game of football/soccer in which together with Artūrs Kazijevs and Miķelis Lībietis he played against the team captain, Ģirts Dzelde and the coaches. Afterwards followed a practice routine under the command of Argentinian Hernan Gumy. The health issues that caught up with Gulbis during the US Open are now put behind and it seems that he's ready to play once again.

EG: When I came back from New York.. I caught a stomach virus in New York, I lost 3 kilos (6.6138 pounds, thanks google!) right before the match. I didn't feel all that great. I visited doctors upon my arrival to Latvia, took some medicine. It seems that the worst is over. I feel like I'm almost fully recovered. I think we have a few days until Friday, there is a chance to start training more often. I don't think there will be problems.

Reporter: For the Latvian team, the battle against the Poles is very important because the winner of the event will have the opportunity to play in the Euro-African Group 1 next year as well. Gulbis doesn't feel the pressure. He will play to entertain his friends and other members of the audience, of whom, hopefully there will be enough of.

EG: Everything's less stressful. I don't have high expectations of our team - what happens, happens. We'll play and try to show our best. We're playing at home. Personally, I will play for joy. I'm happy that a lot of my friends will come to see me play, finally, at a proper stadium. At last something is being created by the state for the sport of tennis. It's not just the other kinds of sports that get recognized.. for example, the hockey has everything, basketball gets all the nice stadiums, even football. And we, like the poorest of them all, are forced to play in the dark halls with tiny metal bleachers that have to be put together like Lego pieces. And now, at least we have this place, which was built with a little more respect. You hope that people will come to watch. If they don't, what can you do? Maybe they'll come next time. We'll have to play better and then we'll see.
meitene is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 10:27 PM   #551

Quote:
Originally Posted by jade08 View Post
I love your *To Be Continued* Thanks for doing a translation! It's so nice to see him so relaxed at home! I think it's the closest to seeing him as we ever will on tour. If that makes sense to anyone else.
Makes complete sense, and I couldnt agree more.

"
TeamGrisho.tumblr.com

Old 09-15-2010, 12:20 AM   #552
country flag Anailasa

Anailasa has a reputation beyond reputeAnailasa has a reputation beyond reputeAnailasa has a reputation beyond reputeAnailasa has a reputation beyond reputeAnailasa has a reputation beyond reputeAnailasa has a reputation beyond reputeAnailasa has a reputation beyond reputeAnailasa has a reputation beyond reputeAnailasa has a reputation beyond reputeAnailasa has a reputation beyond reputeAnailasa has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks a lot for all the translation Simona, this means a lot for us ! :-)

Marat Safin(miss him)-Rafa Nadal-Richie Gasquet-Tomas Berdych

Karlis Lejnieks-Mardy Fish-Feli Lopez-Fernando Verdasco-David Ferrer-Jo -Wilfread Tsonga-Julien Benneteau-Gael Monfils-Mikhail Youzhny
Anailasa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 01:29 AM   #553
country flag Alejax

Alejax has a reputation beyond reputeAlejax has a reputation beyond reputeAlejax has a reputation beyond reputeAlejax has a reputation beyond reputeAlejax has a reputation beyond reputeAlejax has a reputation beyond reputeAlejax has a reputation beyond reputeAlejax has a reputation beyond reputeAlejax has a reputation beyond reputeAlejax has a reputation beyond reputeAlejax has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks so much for the transalation
Poor Ernests he lost a lot of weight in just few days
Alejax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 02:12 AM   #554
country flag banhhe

thanks Simona
Old 09-15-2010, 12:55 PM   #555
country flag ellen_

ellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you for the translation
"Sometimes you are embarrassed by how you are playing. Sometimes you want to be there, sometimes you want to go home. Sometimes you are fighting hard and sometimes you are fighting yourself." - Ernests Gulbis

To conquer oneself is a greater victory than to conquer thousands in a battle - Buddha
ellen_ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote