Ernests' Photos and Videos Part 2 - Page 35 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-08-2010, 06:36 PM   #511
country flag TravelingFanGirl

TravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ernests' Photos and Videos Part 2

Oh wow! I must say that the recent pictures that have been posted on this page are really lovely! I haven't went back to all of them yet but I wanted to say that before my internet connection died. LOL
#ToNameAFew

Tennis rackets & Ernests Gulbis go together like Redshirts & Star Trek. #expendable
ask.fm/FangirlCourtney
TravelingFanGirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-08-2010, 06:56 PM   #512

TravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smitty8 View Post
So, you want to know how old Ernie was handling Cincy? By pouting like a 2 year old at practice (I didn't get a photo, but maybe Clandis did), staring at me, talking randomly to people in the stands, one hell of a great racket smash (Marat would be proud), bitching about lines calls, acting like a total nutcase, and looking like a homeless man. There ya go. And I DO like him. I just think he's about lost his marbles lately.
Quote:
Originally Posted by banhhe View Post
oh Courtney, you missed this part, why didn't you tell us?

thanks for the photos anyway. What did you do to get him stare at you? And I think we shouldn't be so surprised about seeing him like that on practice or on court, in my observation, I think he tends to express dramatically about what he actually feels, he's got that in his blood
I missed it because Ernests wasn't doing any of that! I don't know what this person saw or what practice they are talking about. The only practice I saw anything negative from is his practice with Mikhail. He was getting frustrated at himself for missing easy shots but other then that he was in good spirits during his practices.(He was with his friend during most of them) Now yes, during his matches he showed more emotion and broke a few rackets. He was bitching about the line calls but to be fair, his opponents were as well.Which is common when you don't have hawk eye. The most argument we saw from him was during the Melzer match but Melzer was also arguing about the same amount. The only people he was talking to during matches were his team. Not random people. Unless he was doing that during the Murray match. I was too far up to see if he was talking to other people then. Now he was muttering a lot to himself which maybe people thought he was talking to someone. I had talked to him after his practices and he was in a good mood the whole time so he seemed perfectly fine.
#ToNameAFew

Tennis rackets & Ernests Gulbis go together like Redshirts & Star Trek. #expendable
ask.fm/FangirlCourtney

Last edited by TravelingFanGirl : 09-08-2010 at 09:08 PM.
Old 09-09-2010, 08:30 AM   #513
country flag Yolkina

Yolkina has a reputation beyond reputeYolkina has a reputation beyond reputeYolkina has a reputation beyond reputeYolkina has a reputation beyond reputeYolkina has a reputation beyond reputeYolkina has a reputation beyond reputeYolkina has a reputation beyond reputeYolkina has a reputation beyond reputeYolkina has a reputation beyond reputeYolkina has a reputation beyond reputeYolkina has a reputation beyond repute

Old 09-09-2010, 10:11 AM   #514
country flag Proxima2

Proxima2 has a reputation beyond reputeProxima2 has a reputation beyond reputeProxima2 has a reputation beyond reputeProxima2 has a reputation beyond reputeProxima2 has a reputation beyond reputeProxima2 has a reputation beyond reputeProxima2 has a reputation beyond reputeProxima2 has a reputation beyond reputeProxima2 has a reputation beyond reputeProxima2 has a reputation beyond reputeProxima2 has a reputation beyond repute

Beautiful!!
Thanks!
Proxima2 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 10:45 AM   #515
country flag Anailasa

Anailasa has a reputation beyond reputeAnailasa has a reputation beyond reputeAnailasa has a reputation beyond reputeAnailasa has a reputation beyond reputeAnailasa has a reputation beyond reputeAnailasa has a reputation beyond reputeAnailasa has a reputation beyond reputeAnailasa has a reputation beyond reputeAnailasa has a reputation beyond reputeAnailasa has a reputation beyond reputeAnailasa has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the pics!

Marat Safin(miss him)-Rafa Nadal-Richie Gasquet-Tomas Berdych

Karlis Lejnieks-Mardy Fish-Feli Lopez-Fernando Verdasco-David Ferrer-Jo -Wilfread Tsonga-Julien Benneteau-Gael Monfils-Mikhail Youzhny
Anailasa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 07:20 PM   #516

I've seen it but I don't think I've seen it so large so I'm really excited you posted it!
#ToNameAFew

ask.fm/FangirlCourtney
Old 09-10-2010, 09:32 AM   #517
country flag Stelle

Stelle has a reputation beyond reputeStelle has a reputation beyond reputeStelle has a reputation beyond reputeStelle has a reputation beyond reputeStelle has a reputation beyond reputeStelle has a reputation beyond reputeStelle has a reputation beyond reputeStelle has a reputation beyond reputeStelle has a reputation beyond reputeStelle has a reputation beyond reputeStelle has a reputation beyond repute

yum:
ERNESTS GULBIS

Age: 22. Country: Latvia. U.S. Open seed: 24. Highest ATP ranking: 26.

Gulbis, the only Latvian in the tournament, had a breakout season in 2008, when he advanced to the quarterfinals at the French Open. “I like playing in New York,” Gulbis says. “And playing in Los Angeles. I liked Las Vegas—until they canceled the tournament.”

For a bigger image click here: http://www.vanityfair.com/culture/fe...201009#slide=9

Dinara Safina ~ Sorana Cirstea ~ Marin Cilic ~ Sabine Lisiki~ Philipp Kohlshrieber ~ Gilles Simon ~ Ryan Harrison ~ Gisela Dulko ~ Fernando Verdasco ~

Last edited by Stelle : 09-10-2010 at 09:39 AM.
Stelle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 04:51 PM   #518

Why must this be so small?! Still, I squealed so loud when I saw this! Too bad he couldn't have had a Rafa moment:Naked with just a little towel over his bum!

If the translation is correct I really like the fact that he is working for Ernests as well as helping Laura and Kristaps on occasion!
#ToNameAFew

ask.fm/FangirlCourtney
Old 09-10-2010, 05:08 PM   #519
country flag ad-out

ad-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond repute

Courtney thanks! Is there a link so we can read the article?
ad-out is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 05:15 PM   #520

It was floating around tumblr. Although this isn't the right thread for it I'll quote it here, it's not long.
Quote:
“Nadal, Federer, Berdych, Verdasco and other players from time to time, said: “I have a medical problem, please call Michael, please.” Physio MICHAL NOVOTNY (36) is an absolute ace tennis player, the best and most popular. However, he also worked as a physiotherapist in the main ATP tour. Recently, however, surprisingly left the prestigious function. He accepted a lucrative offer from the Latvians Ernestse Gulbis. “I’ll ride with him on all the tournaments and training camp,” Novotny said in an interview with Tennis magazine Arena.

Your departure from the ATP was a surprise. How difficult it was to quit? “For the ATP, I worked for ten years. During that time I was more than two hundred fifty tournaments, attended more than two thousand interventions on the court and I treated more than fifteen thousand injuries. Recently, I did not feel that it is more professionally improving. In the past I had several other offers, but I felt that I had to learn much more than if I go somewhere else. I knew that in working with one player is not enough just to be able to heal wounds, but they must prove they prevent. Any change is difficult, everything has its plus and minus … “

How was born cooperation with Gulbis? “With Ernest I established a closer relationship after his injury at French Open. He asked me if he could heal with me in Spain. We worked six hours a day and a few days before the end of treatment Ernests father arrived . Then I got an offer from him. Wimbledon was my last tournament, where I worked for the ATP. “

You will now work exclusively for Gulbis? “Ernest comes from sports and artistic family. His fifteen sister Laura also plays tennis, seventeen year old brother Kristof golf again. Both have serious chances to make much. Whenever possible, I will look after them well in tournaments but only work for Ernest.The other tennis players do I care only loosely on my clinic in Tenerife.”
This is the only translation I've seen.
#ToNameAFew

ask.fm/FangirlCourtney
Old 09-10-2010, 08:41 PM   #521

More rough translation of the article

Quote:
This means that you quit even Czech Davis Cup team? “If Ernest plays Davis Cup , I ride with him. In other cases, we agreed that I can continue to help the Czechs. “

You have collaborated a lot with the Spaniards, you may at least advise them? They are accustomed to your care … “As a tennis player I will contact them by phone, give him advice and give it to him. Others, however, it would be if such Nadal wanted my help in the tournament. This is not allowed under the contract. I’m in the same position as coach. It would not be ethical to coach a player and advised another. I now belong to the team of Ernest, I have a contract until the end of season 2012. “

They say that you’ve got the financial conditions that could not refuse. Is that true? “Every man has his price, so it just goes in sports. I got an offer from Ernst and decided to accept it … “

How did players react when you left?you have very friendly relations with many of them. “I have a lot of thank you emails from both players and executives from the ATP. Were all good. At heart, I felt that I did a good job. Moreover, the ATP keeping me informed that I’ll always have the door open. And it’s not normal. “

Describe what you will mean work for Gulbis? “My daily work consists of five parts. Firstly: Fitness training. His conditioning coach at the tournament disappeared too, thus helping me. Second: Every day I prepare preventive exercises per body part so that we have worked the full body in a week. Thirdly: Preparing a regeneration program for the burden on the court… Like stretching, massage, ice massage, aquaterapii, yoga and the. Fourth: create any pain treatment programs. And fifthly: supervise his diet. Preparing drinks according to climatic conditions and physical stress. Frequently use homeopathic medicines as well as the regeneration and injury. It takes a lot. “
#ToNameAFew

ask.fm/FangirlCourtney
Old 09-10-2010, 09:31 PM   #522
country flag Anailasa

Anailasa has a reputation beyond reputeAnailasa has a reputation beyond reputeAnailasa has a reputation beyond reputeAnailasa has a reputation beyond reputeAnailasa has a reputation beyond reputeAnailasa has a reputation beyond reputeAnailasa has a reputation beyond reputeAnailasa has a reputation beyond reputeAnailasa has a reputation beyond reputeAnailasa has a reputation beyond reputeAnailasa has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks a lot for the photo and translation!

Marat Safin(miss him)-Rafa Nadal-Richie Gasquet-Tomas Berdych

Karlis Lejnieks-Mardy Fish-Feli Lopez-Fernando Verdasco-David Ferrer-Jo -Wilfread Tsonga-Julien Benneteau-Gael Monfils-Mikhail Youzhny
Anailasa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 08:31 AM   #523
country flag Yolkina

Yolkina has a reputation beyond reputeYolkina has a reputation beyond reputeYolkina has a reputation beyond reputeYolkina has a reputation beyond reputeYolkina has a reputation beyond reputeYolkina has a reputation beyond reputeYolkina has a reputation beyond reputeYolkina has a reputation beyond reputeYolkina has a reputation beyond reputeYolkina has a reputation beyond reputeYolkina has a reputation beyond repute

Old 09-11-2010, 03:55 PM   #524

He is so stunning!!
#ToNameAFew

ask.fm/FangirlCourtney
Old 09-11-2010, 10:14 PM   #525
country flag Stef

Stef is on a distinguished road
Smile Re: Ernests' Photos and Videos Part 2

Hey you guys, I'm a sort of a newbie here...

Amazing pictures of Ernests, thank you so much for posting and sharing. I adore close-up pictures, I'd like to zoom them so much just to see every detail of his face, haha So freaky, I know.
Stef is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote