total amateur want to buy my own racket. - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-17-2010, 10:34 PM   #1
country flag Diprosalic

Diprosalic has a reputation beyond reputeDiprosalic has a reputation beyond reputeDiprosalic has a reputation beyond reputeDiprosalic has a reputation beyond reputeDiprosalic has a reputation beyond reputeDiprosalic has a reputation beyond reputeDiprosalic has a reputation beyond reputeDiprosalic has a reputation beyond reputeDiprosalic has a reputation beyond reputeDiprosalic has a reputation beyond reputeDiprosalic has a reputation beyond repute
Default total amateur want to buy my own racket.

well theres a clay court near my house and we started to play alot there. they don't rent rackets so we bring our own. but they are very old and bad. i lend a good one from a friend and i played so much better but it was too heavy for me. what racket would you recommend for me?

i think im pretty decent for someone that just started. i can hit FH and BH and serves well now.

im 5'8" or 172cm if that is important. i love it to put power in my strokes.

and im a student so it should be affordable. thank you.
It's more like a display of an awful match up, brainless tactics and chokefests.
Diprosalic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-18-2010, 07:15 AM   #2
country flag jazar

jazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: total amateur want to buy my own racket.

if you're looking for something affordable you could look at the babolat xs range, and specifically the xs 102 and 105. they both have decent headsizes, making it easy if you've not played too much before. and they are a good weight and balance, making them nice to swing and manouvrable all over the court
jazar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 12:11 PM   #3
country flag Diprosalic

Diprosalic has a reputation beyond reputeDiprosalic has a reputation beyond reputeDiprosalic has a reputation beyond reputeDiprosalic has a reputation beyond reputeDiprosalic has a reputation beyond reputeDiprosalic has a reputation beyond reputeDiprosalic has a reputation beyond reputeDiprosalic has a reputation beyond reputeDiprosalic has a reputation beyond reputeDiprosalic has a reputation beyond reputeDiprosalic has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for the advice. im looking to buy one of those for cheap now. can you tell me the difference between the XS line and the REFLEX line?
It's more like a display of an awful match up, brainless tactics and chokefests.
Old 05-19-2010, 07:38 AM   #4
country flag jazar

jazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond repute

reflex is cheaper and have slightly smaller sweetspots
Old 05-19-2010, 12:45 PM   #5
country flag Diprosalic

ok cool. i get the xs105 for around 150$ and the reflex for around 105$.
do you think the difference is worth it?
Old 05-19-2010, 01:28 PM   #6
country flag jazar

not really