Tennis tipping #22c: Nottingham, come play in Robin Hoods forest! - Page 9 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-31-2010, 04:07 PM   #121
country flag Kraxths

Kraxths has a reputation beyond reputeKraxths has a reputation beyond reputeKraxths has a reputation beyond reputeKraxths has a reputation beyond reputeKraxths has a reputation beyond reputeKraxths has a reputation beyond reputeKraxths has a reputation beyond reputeKraxths has a reputation beyond reputeKraxths has a reputation beyond reputeKraxths has a reputation beyond reputeKraxths has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis tipping #22c: Nottingham, come play in Robin Hoods forest!

Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
It's not a retardish answer. The TT deadlines are always the same unless extended by the manager. The manager said nothing about a deadline change, so you have to be an ALT.

You should have sent picks for today, because you were the only LL in singles with an excellent chance of getting in - that was foolish on your part.

rvugt, maybe you could update the front page
what are you talking about ? my post was going to the fact that he didnt put us in doubles list
Kraxths is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-31-2010, 04:35 PM   #122
country flag Goldenoldie

Goldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomek. View Post
so my doubles match is 1 vs 1?
Or if our partners send tomorrow it's one and a half vs one and a half
Old 05-31-2010, 04:42 PM   #123
country flag hallso

hallso has a reputation beyond reputehallso has a reputation beyond reputehallso has a reputation beyond reputehallso has a reputation beyond reputehallso has a reputation beyond reputehallso has a reputation beyond reputehallso has a reputation beyond reputehallso has a reputation beyond reputehallso has a reputation beyond reputehallso has a reputation beyond reputehallso has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraxths View Post
who talked to you douchebag...
quote what you are refering to if you don't answer to last post, moron
hallso is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 05:01 PM   #124
country flag rvugt
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

rvugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond repute

Please stop calling each other names! That is not nice and most of the time people don't mean there posts in a bad way. But kraxths, you were the only LL, so if you would have send, you were in in both singles and doubles! So you failed yourself!
rvugt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 05:04 PM   #125
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute

You guys so cute to yourself.

Well, Kraxths has just started playing TT. You all know it's not easy to play first tournaments with so many rules, exception to the rules and especially with 1st page not updated (I don't say it's a manager fault, it's only an internet game and we all have life, I only say it makes it more difficult to debuting players).

Bad luck, next week will be better (esp. that next week is Kosice )

i want something else to get me through this life....
Nathaliia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 05:22 PM   #126
country flag Kraxths

Kraxths has a reputation beyond reputeKraxths has a reputation beyond reputeKraxths has a reputation beyond reputeKraxths has a reputation beyond reputeKraxths has a reputation beyond reputeKraxths has a reputation beyond reputeKraxths has a reputation beyond reputeKraxths has a reputation beyond reputeKraxths has a reputation beyond reputeKraxths has a reputation beyond reputeKraxths has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rvugt View Post
But kraxths, you were the only LL, so if you would have send, you were in in both singles and doubles! So you failed yourself!
erm...ok, I'll smell my fingers next time. at least you can say that it was your fault too by not putting me in the entry list and not pointing out whose fail was huh
Old 05-31-2010, 05:23 PM   #127
country flag Kraxths

Quote:
Originally Posted by hallso View Post
quote what you are refering to if you don't answer to last post, moron
it was only you who didnt get it, so not my fault if you're brainlagged
Old 05-31-2010, 05:26 PM   #128
country flag rvugt
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

rvugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond repute

I am glad you forgot to send! Now maybe you will stop yelling at everybody in the thread. And maybe you should respect people here in the forum! And please, go away from here and I hope I will never meet you in any tournament as long as you don't learn to respect other people!
rvugt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 05:39 PM   #129
country flag Björki
Sitzen ist fürn Arsch

Björki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I am glad you forgot to send! Now maybe you will stop yelling at everybody in the thread. And maybe you should respect people here in the forum! And please, go away from here and I hope I will never meet you in any tournament as long as you don't learn to respect other people!
why you act like this?

I am surprised to see you as a manager again.

Bryans || Djokovic || Paire || Chiudinelli || Nalbandian || Hanley || Rojer || Nadal
Söderling || Verdasco || Wawrinka || Simon || O. Rochus || Leo Mayer

Björkman || Arthurs || Edberg || Rafter || T.Johansson || M.Norman || Aspelin
Björki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 06:59 PM   #130
country flag Kraxths

Quote:
classic nerdrage...first making mistake, and then act like got hurt and come over the top

cu nerd, you first learn to respect, then ask for respect
Old 05-31-2010, 07:05 PM   #131
country flag hallso

hallso has a reputation beyond reputehallso has a reputation beyond reputehallso has a reputation beyond reputehallso has a reputation beyond reputehallso has a reputation beyond reputehallso has a reputation beyond reputehallso has a reputation beyond reputehallso has a reputation beyond reputehallso has a reputation beyond reputehallso has a reputation beyond reputehallso has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraxths View Post
it was only you who didnt get it, so not my fault if you're brainlagged
not a surprise that you have such problems in greece now, if all people are so lazy like you
hallso is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 07:09 PM   #132
country flag 156mphserve

156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not going to be caught up in this but Kraxths, you committed for doubles after the last deadline. Yes rvugt forgot to extend the deadline, and when he made the draw you weren't in it. He then couldn't put you in it because the team he would have put you against would have thought they had a bye and therefore not sent. It would have been unfair to them. He did the best thing he could have done for you by putting you as the first ALT. It was then up to you to send picks which you didn't even do. You've only got yourself to blame for that. You would have gotten in. But all that's in the past. It's both you're fault and the managers fault what happened but mistakes happen, he did the best he could have done to fix it and then everyone gets on with all this name calling nonsense. It's riduclous!!!! It's a Tennis match predicting internet game for crying out loud. If you would have cared that much you would have sent to be an ALT. Anyway it's over so please stop with the name calling. Good luck next week

Welcome Your Newest Top 10 Member

Raonic

Proud Canadian
11-13 San Jose 3-Peat
2012 Chennai Champion
156mphserve is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 07:47 PM   #133
country flag molosztash

molosztash has a reputation beyond reputemolosztash has a reputation beyond reputemolosztash has a reputation beyond reputemolosztash has a reputation beyond reputemolosztash has a reputation beyond reputemolosztash has a reputation beyond reputemolosztash has a reputation beyond reputemolosztash has a reputation beyond reputemolosztash has a reputation beyond reputemolosztash has a reputation beyond reputemolosztash has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luinir View Post
oop is posted too late and i couldn't sent my picks
I definitely agree with Luinir. I checked the thread before going to bed last night, there was no OOP. I thought we would start on Tuesday. I saw it in the morning and had to send the picks in the office. I think Luinir is not working in an office so he couldn't. We would expect to have the program before going to bed.
Bronze Medal: London 2012 Olympics (w/ Luinir), Semi Final: 2011 US Open (w/ Luinir), Won Guangzhou CH 2011 (w/ Luinir), Heilbronn CH 2013 (w/ Crvena Zvezda), Indian Wells 2013 (w/ Crvena Zvezda)
molosztash is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 07:48 PM   #134
country flag pavkata

pavkata has a reputation beyond reputepavkata has a reputation beyond reputepavkata has a reputation beyond reputepavkata has a reputation beyond reputepavkata has a reputation beyond reputepavkata has a reputation beyond reputepavkata has a reputation beyond reputepavkata has a reputation beyond reputepavkata has a reputation beyond reputepavkata has a reputation beyond reputepavkata has a reputation beyond repute

Official results:

http://www.atpworldtour.com/posting/2010/1631/qs.pdf

...and order of play is out...

http://www.atpworldtour.com/posting/2010/1631/op.pdf
Old 05-31-2010, 08:09 PM   #135
country flag Cheeky Chick

Cheeky Chick has a reputation beyond reputeCheeky Chick has a reputation beyond reputeCheeky Chick has a reputation beyond reputeCheeky Chick has a reputation beyond reputeCheeky Chick has a reputation beyond reputeCheeky Chick has a reputation beyond reputeCheeky Chick has a reputation beyond reputeCheeky Chick has a reputation beyond reputeCheeky Chick has a reputation beyond reputeCheeky Chick has a reputation beyond reputeCheeky Chick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
00:00 |
00:00 | Cheeky Chick/igralec33 (GBR/SLO) vs. (4) extremaduratennis/sdtoot (ESP/GBR) - Evans, Milton vs. Stadler, Millman SR Differences: Evans 2-0 v. Stadler 2-1, Amritraj 2-1 v. Amritraj 2-0, Milton 2-1 v. Millman 2-0, Ward 2-1 v. Ward 2-0, Evans 2-0 v. Evans 2-1, King-Turner 2-1 v. King-Turner 2-0, Ghedin 2-1 v. Ghedin 2-0

[/color][/b]
Could you check the SR's please rvugt.

We never had an Amritraj 2-1, or Ward 2-1 or King-Turner 2-1

Unless my partner changed his picks and didn't tell me

TT-Dbls 54th '14 US Open '13 Won Sao Paulo, '12 Won-Delray Beach, AO-3R, Bucharest, Busan, Tampere '11 Winston-Salem,Tampere,
DTT-Sngls 15th,Dbls 1st '14 WON AO,RG, Wimbledon, QF US '10 Cherbourg,Meknes,Tanger, RU Palermo,Bergamo,Burnie,SaoPaulo

Suicide Tennis 31st, '13 Washington, Stockholm, , '11 Sydney (2010 Dubai & Doha)
FITD 4th, '14 RG, 2013 Washington '11 Belgrade......
PAW 49th '14 Metz+Schenzen'12 Chennai, Beijing '11 Munich, R/up Bangkok'10 Toronto
Cheeky Chick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote