AFL Round 8 - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-15-2010, 02:27 AM   #16
country flag Bolar Bolabi

Bolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: AFL Round 8

West Coast @ $3.30

Can't believe I'm backing this drug-addicted pathetic team which would be favourite for the spoon if Richmond weren't utterly pathetic.

However, Melbourne are due for a let down.

Winner: Sydney
SF: Kooyong

Bolar Bolabi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-15-2010, 02:27 AM   #17
country flag kloppy

kloppy has a reputation beyond reputekloppy has a reputation beyond reputekloppy has a reputation beyond reputekloppy has a reputation beyond reputekloppy has a reputation beyond reputekloppy has a reputation beyond reputekloppy has a reputation beyond reputekloppy has a reputation beyond reputekloppy has a reputation beyond reputekloppy has a reputation beyond reputekloppy has a reputation beyond repute

Watts more disposals than Naitanui @ 2.40
kloppy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 02:38 AM   #18

Bolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond repute

Naitanui will make Watts look like a spastic. Gutsy, gutsy play. If it works out, I'll bow down to you. Good luck!

Old 05-15-2010, 08:07 AM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolar Bolabi View Post
West Coast @ $3.30

Can't believe I'm backing this drug-addicted pathetic team which would be favourite for the spoon if Richmond weren't utterly pathetic.

However, Melbourne are due for a let down.

Old 05-15-2010, 08:08 AM   #20

Geelong @ $1.34
Geelong -19.5 @ $1.91

Kangaroos @ $1.62

GL

Old 05-15-2010, 11:25 AM   #21

Should be no issues with those matches

Win x 3

Old 05-15-2010, 02:27 PM   #22
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Around 9k matched on Lions to make the top 8 between 1.06-1.50

its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 02:32 PM   #23
country flag kloppy

kloppy has a reputation beyond reputekloppy has a reputation beyond reputekloppy has a reputation beyond reputekloppy has a reputation beyond reputekloppy has a reputation beyond reputekloppy has a reputation beyond reputekloppy has a reputation beyond reputekloppy has a reputation beyond reputekloppy has a reputation beyond reputekloppy has a reputation beyond reputekloppy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Naitanui will make Watts look like a spastic. Gutsy, gutsy play. If it works out, I'll bow down to you. Good luck!
Watts - 15 disposals
Naitanui - 10 disposals

Bow away.
Old 05-15-2010, 02:36 PM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that View Post
Around 9k matched on Lions to make the top 8 between 1.06-1.50

Mate

We'll make the top 8 when we get our players back.

Merrett will be back soon. Clark will be back soon. Brennan is only out for 3 weeks.

All will be good. We'll charge home for the finals. No way will we miss the finals.

Old 05-15-2010, 02:44 PM   #25
country flag kloppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kloppy View Post
Melbourne v West Coast Over 169.5 @ 1.90 - MASSIVE
Big fail

Quote:
Originally Posted by kloppy View Post
WB/WB/WB/WB @ 3.10 (great price from sportsbet)
Melbourne -37.5 @ 3.05
Geelong -23.5 @ 2.00
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quOGuEvTX8c
Old 05-15-2010, 03:03 PM   #26
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

The Swans are a fucking awful team by the way, not competitive at all after the 1st quarter, even with all the help from the umps (at least 3 goals were a direct result of questionable decisions).

Dogs could have won by 100+ if they wanted.
Old 05-15-2010, 03:04 PM   #27
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by beeker View Post
yes it was pretty disrespectfull of geelong to send up the reserves team and rest half the senior team but i think they were a few games in front of the pack, did brisbane make the finals last yr ? if they did thats probly why...
wow! Really? Is that true? I like, totally didn't know that!
Old 05-15-2010, 09:55 PM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that View Post
The Swans are a fucking awful team by the way, not competitive at all after the 1st quarter, even with all the help from the umps (at least 3 goals were a direct result of questionable decisions).

Dogs could have won by 100+ if they wanted.
Mate. It's a joke how protected the Swans are, particularly Goodes.

Why is Goodes loved so much? He's loved more than Ablett.

Yes, Ablett is protected too. Umpires dare not give a free kick against him because they think he's the second coming of Christ.

Last edited by Bolar Bolabi : 05-15-2010 at 10:00 PM.
Old 05-16-2010, 12:20 AM   #29
Banned!

Quote:
Mate. It's a joke how protected the Swans are, particularly Goodes.

Why is Goodes loved so much? He's loved more than Ablett.

Yes, Ablett is protected too. Umpires dare not give a free kick against him because they think he's the second coming of Christ.
hahahahah

in the second quarter, Goodes took on two defenders, gets wrapped up and drops it. the dogs players start streaming forward thinking they'll get a holding the ball call, umpire puts his arm out the other way, I think the call he made was too many men in the tackle - free kick Goodes. Goodes is waiting for the ball as the dogs player throws it, Goodes then backpedals a few more steps, so that the ball doesn't reach him on the full in the end. 50 metre penalty and subsequent goal to Goodes - swans only goal of the quarter.
Old 05-16-2010, 03:38 AM   #30
Banned!

Hawthorn v Richmond - over 181.5
Port v Carlton - over 183.5