2010 World Group play-offs draw - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-28-2010, 11:05 PM   #31
country flag Alejax

Alejax has a reputation beyond reputeAlejax has a reputation beyond reputeAlejax has a reputation beyond reputeAlejax has a reputation beyond reputeAlejax has a reputation beyond reputeAlejax has a reputation beyond reputeAlejax has a reputation beyond reputeAlejax has a reputation beyond reputeAlejax has a reputation beyond reputeAlejax has a reputation beyond reputeAlejax has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 World Group play-offs draw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkulari View Post
now the rumor is that Colombia is going to play the tie in the bullfighting ring instead of the usual venue (El Rancho Club, where they play the challengers and the WTA event)

No way they aren't playing in Bogotá, it's their stronghold but I think they are still losing to USA

Funniest thing: the bullfighting venue is near the eastern hills of the city, so it's even higher (aka faster) than the club
For Colombian daviscup Group is gonna be pretty difficult against the USA.It is more likely to lose than to win. Even tough Colombia is doing everything to create and excellent "slow" suface on La plaza de Toros. No matter the results, Colombians are very happy cause is the first time that Colombia will play in the World Group play-offs. We are quite proud of our boys. And me in particular, just wait to be there to support the guys

PS: With "la Niña" phenomenon these days has been pretty cold here in Bogotá, probably in September would be cooler
Alejax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote