Why do you hate the WTA? - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Why do you hate the WTA?

The amount of chokers/headcases? 88 34.24%
The grunting? 64 24.90%
The amount of slamless #1s? 48 18.68%
The top seeds lose early at all the big events 41 15.95%
Serena's the #1 player 63 24.51%
At least a dozen journeywomen have more #1 wins than the current world #2 43 16.73%
The quality just sucks 120 46.69%
Other reason 26 10.12%
I don't hate it, I'm indifferent 34 13.23%
I don't hate it, in fact I like it. 83 32.30%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 257. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-12-2010, 06:56 AM   #61
country flag Billups85

Billups85 has a reputation beyond reputeBillups85 has a reputation beyond reputeBillups85 has a reputation beyond reputeBillups85 has a reputation beyond reputeBillups85 has a reputation beyond reputeBillups85 has a reputation beyond reputeBillups85 has a reputation beyond reputeBillups85 has a reputation beyond reputeBillups85 has a reputation beyond reputeBillups85 has a reputation beyond reputeBillups85 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why do you hate the WTA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by .-Federers_Mate-. View Post
absolute crap, choking errors, terrible matches, weak as fuck 2nd serves, no drama, grunting, boring!!!
Agree. There is drama, though. But who gives a shit if they play crap.

Clay GOAT

9 Grand Slams
18 Masters Series
43 Titles
Career Golden Slam
Billups85 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-12-2010, 10:01 AM   #62
country flag .-Federers_Mate-.
Banned!

.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Il Primo Uomo View Post
Serena shits on the whole ATP tour at least twice. She's the GOAT overall. Best serve technique EVER. Best mental fortitude EVER. Funniest player EVER. Don't be mad, Serena is the shit on stick
Funny??? Funny???, her whiny nasel american accent is not funny, nothing she has ever said has been funny. Her service technique is shit, looks like shes taking a dump. and yes serena is shit
.-Federers_Mate-. is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-12-2010, 10:03 AM   #63
Banned!

.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute

fuck her so called mental fortitude, she plays chokers week in week, put her up against rafa and we will see how mentally tough she really is!!
Old 05-12-2010, 10:06 AM   #64
Banned!

oh and threatening a line judge is not drama. A 5hour+ high quality semi to reach your first gs hardcourt final bettween best mates (nadal-nando aus open 2009) is what i call drama!!
Old 05-12-2010, 10:06 AM   #65
country flag Acer

Acer has a reputation beyond reputeAcer has a reputation beyond reputeAcer has a reputation beyond reputeAcer has a reputation beyond reputeAcer has a reputation beyond reputeAcer has a reputation beyond reputeAcer has a reputation beyond reputeAcer has a reputation beyond reputeAcer has a reputation beyond reputeAcer has a reputation beyond reputeAcer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Serena shits on the whole ATP tour at least twice. She's the GOAT overall. Best serve technique EVER. Best mental fortitude EVER. Funniest player EVER. Don't be mad, Serena is the shit on stick
I really hope you're not being serious with anything you said here.
Old 05-12-2010, 10:07 AM   #66
Banned!

Fuck The Wta!!!!, Put That Shit Down!!!, Ban It, It Sucks!!
Old 05-12-2010, 10:56 AM   #67
country flag Fuego Frío

Fuego Frío has a reputation beyond reputeFuego Frío has a reputation beyond reputeFuego Frío has a reputation beyond reputeFuego Frío has a reputation beyond reputeFuego Frío has a reputation beyond reputeFuego Frío has a reputation beyond reputeFuego Frío has a reputation beyond reputeFuego Frío has a reputation beyond reputeFuego Frío has a reputation beyond reputeFuego Frío has a reputation beyond reputeFuego Frío has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Funny??? Funny???, her whiny nasel american accent is not funny, nothing she has ever said has been funny. Her service technique is shit, looks like shes taking a dump. and yes serena is shit

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHA How funny !

Her service technique is the best on the WTA and better than most males.
Fuego Frío is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-12-2010, 11:00 AM   #68
Banned!

you no why she had her tantrum at the us-open?, because she made a foot fault due to her rubbish servace motion
Old 05-12-2010, 11:13 AM   #69
country flag Hewitt2010
Banned!

Hewitt2010 has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt2010 has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt2010 has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt2010 has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt2010 has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt2010 has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt2010 has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt2010 has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt2010 has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt2010 has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt2010 has a reputation beyond repute

Mate i agree WTA is shit to watch. Also there that soft all they play in 3 sets. The best all time matches come from Grand Slams when to men are battleing for the title in a tight 5th setter that going 20-18 or something like that. But when the Oz open is on and they have got a womens match on im glad that its only best out of 3 cause then the sooner they finish the quicker the good entertaining matches start.

Also Serena has got one of the worst actions in the tennis world. The only reason I'd watch a womens match is if i new the person or they well heaps hot like Ivanovic or Cirstea. So piss of the WTA.
Hewitt2010 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-12-2010, 11:13 AM   #70
country flag Acer

Acer has a reputation beyond reputeAcer has a reputation beyond reputeAcer has a reputation beyond reputeAcer has a reputation beyond reputeAcer has a reputation beyond reputeAcer has a reputation beyond reputeAcer has a reputation beyond reputeAcer has a reputation beyond reputeAcer has a reputation beyond reputeAcer has a reputation beyond reputeAcer has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Re: Why do you hate the WTA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenaslam View Post
[/b]

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHA How funny !

Her service technique is the best on the WTA and better than most males.
Please. Go back to Tennisforum. Seriously
Old 05-12-2010, 11:14 AM   #71
country flag Acer

Quote:
you no why she had her tantrum at the us-open?, because she made a foot fault due to her rubbish servace motion
That and because she's a violent person.
Old 05-12-2010, 11:18 AM   #72
country flag Audacity

Audacity has a reputation beyond reputeAudacity has a reputation beyond reputeAudacity has a reputation beyond reputeAudacity has a reputation beyond reputeAudacity has a reputation beyond reputeAudacity has a reputation beyond reputeAudacity has a reputation beyond reputeAudacity has a reputation beyond reputeAudacity has a reputation beyond reputeAudacity has a reputation beyond reputeAudacity has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acer View Post
That and because she's a violent person.
Yes. This may be dramatic, but it's violent, not good tennis.

Audacity is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-12-2010, 11:21 AM   #73
Banned!

wta is a disgrace!!!!!!
Old 05-12-2010, 12:13 PM   #74
country flag Billups85

Billups85 has a reputation beyond reputeBillups85 has a reputation beyond reputeBillups85 has a reputation beyond reputeBillups85 has a reputation beyond reputeBillups85 has a reputation beyond reputeBillups85 has a reputation beyond reputeBillups85 has a reputation beyond reputeBillups85 has a reputation beyond reputeBillups85 has a reputation beyond reputeBillups85 has a reputation beyond reputeBillups85 has a reputation beyond repute

Neither Serena nor other top players can beat a top-700 male. WTA is not the best tennis you can watch, so why wasting your time watching this rubbish show?. I mean, it's like other sports. I like spanish football too, hence I watch La Liga and the Champions League and i don't give a shit about the 375th division of spanish football or the female league.

Clay GOAT

9 Grand Slams
18 Masters Series
43 Titles
Career Golden Slam
Billups85 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-12-2010, 12:26 PM   #75
country flag Matt01

Matt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Oh Lord. Don't act all moderate, you don't just like WTA.
You IZ trolling everyday on TF, talking ish about the Williams Sisters and trying to diss them while stanning for irrelevant bitches.
I still don't get why you have yet to be permabanned after all these years of fuckery. Prolly licking the cum off those biased, stupid and lame mods's dick.

I could report this shitty post for board dragging but I'm too nice today. It's really too bad that you are permabanned on TF, we could have had so much more fun together, me owning you and your insultingly lame posts left and right.
Matt01 is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread