Do women think about sex more than men? - Page 6 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Who thinks about sex more?

Women think about sex more 9 11.39%
Men think about sex more 33 41.77%
Everybody is horny as fuck 37 46.84%
Voters: 79. You may not vote on this poll

Reply

Old 12-29-2012, 06:29 PM   #76
country flag Time Violation
Slacker
 
Time Violation's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mount Sharp
Age: 35
Posts: 11,410
Time Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do women think about sex more than men?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovetheblues_86 View Post
But just because men buy more porn stuff it doesnt mean they think more about sex.

Women need probably more sentiment and cant bear a raw porn story without seduction better than man. Porn is different than sex.
You could argue that if the ratio were something like 55:45, but I wouldn't be surprised if 80 or >90% of porn consumers are guys. If you are thinking about sentiment and seduction, that doesn't necessarily mean thinking about sex too, however with porn there is no dilemma what you're thinking
__________________
“There’s so many athletes, tennis players around the world,” he continued, trying to put his life into some kind of perspective, “they want to be the best in what they do. They want to succeed. Many of them, they don’t succeed in the end. I’m fortunate to have this opportunity and succeed.”
Time Violation is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 12-29-2012, 06:43 PM   #77
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail
 
star's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 62,737
star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do women think about sex more than men?

Typical Johnny Groove thread.

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/...sex-more-women
star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 09:31 PM   #78
country flag Nole fan
The new era of SuperNovak
 
Nole fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 14,369
Nole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do women think about sex more than men?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovetheblues_86 View Post
But just because men buy more porn stuff it doesnt mean they think more about sex.

Women need probably more sentiment and cant bear a raw porn story without seduction better than man. Porn is different than sex.


I can use realistic data like saying that woman passes more time to get dressed and ready for a date/to attract males for copulation leading to the wrong conclusion that they think more about sex than men when getting dressed up lol.
That is wrong in itself, which leads me to believe men have no clue whatsoever about women.
Getting dressed and wanting to look nice doesn't have much to do with wanting to attract men for copulation.
That would be men's goal more often than not, but not women's. I don't know many women who go out there to copulate. Wanting to meet an attractive man is merely for dating/relationship pursues, not sex. Of course if we like a man then we think about sex with him, but hardly with random strangers and surely not with any man. Women are much more selective and exigent with their partners, sexual or otherwise. Now, i don't think sex is in women's minds every day, and surely not like a recurrent or single theme. For most women, without emotions sex is of no interest.
__________________

Either you get him or you don't.

Novak Djokovic nº1!

The Golden Era of Novak: Australian Open * Dubai * Indian Wells * Miami * Belgrade * Madrid * Rome * Wimbledon * Montreal * US Open * Abu Dhabi * Australian Open * Miami * Toronto * China * Shanghai * World Tour Finals 2012 * Australian Open 2013 * Dubai * Montecarlo * Beijing * Shanghai * Paris * WTF * Indian Wells * Miami * Rome * WIMBLEDON 2014
Federer to Nole: "Amazing year. Amazing tournament. Amazing match. You are THE BEST!"
Nole fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 10:45 PM   #79
country flag nick the greek
Banned!
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Age: 27
Posts: 4,295
nick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do women think about sex more than men?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nole fan View Post
That is wrong in itself, which leads me to believe men have no clue whatsoever about women.
Getting dressed and wanting to look nice doesn't have much to do with wanting to attract men for copulation.
That would be men's goal more often than not, but not women's. I don't know many women who go out there to copulate. Wanting to meet an attractive man is merely for dating/relationship pursues, not sex. Of course if we like a man then we think about sex with him, but hardly with random strangers and surely not with any man. Women are much more selective and exigent with their partners, sexual or otherwise. Now, i don't think sex is in women's minds every day, and surely not like a recurrent or single theme. For most women, without emotions sex is of no interest.
Fact of life.Many men don't get that.Those who do are appreciated by the ladies.But, some men who do get this, abuse that knowledge.
nick the greek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 11:22 PM   #80
country flag Nole fan
The new era of SuperNovak
 
Nole fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 14,369
Nole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do women think about sex more than men?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick the greek View Post
Fact of life.Many men don't get that.Those who do are appreciated by the ladies.But, some men who do get this, abuse that knowledge.
That is also so true, Nick. I'm sure you know how to treat the ladies.
__________________

Either you get him or you don't.

Novak Djokovic nº1!

The Golden Era of Novak: Australian Open * Dubai * Indian Wells * Miami * Belgrade * Madrid * Rome * Wimbledon * Montreal * US Open * Abu Dhabi * Australian Open * Miami * Toronto * China * Shanghai * World Tour Finals 2012 * Australian Open 2013 * Dubai * Montecarlo * Beijing * Shanghai * Paris * WTF * Indian Wells * Miami * Rome * WIMBLEDON 2014
Federer to Nole: "Amazing year. Amazing tournament. Amazing match. You are THE BEST!"
Nole fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 05:02 AM   #81
country flag Mr. Oracle
Registered User
 
Mr. Oracle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 7,975
Mr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do women think about sex more than men?

Listen. It's hard to be objective about this. My experience has been that few women can resist my stare, regardless of age (18-75+). Even old ladies giggle like school girls when I'm around. I'm open to the possibility that I possess hypnotic powers of some kind, or produce pheromones in copious amounts. Good looks can only take you so far. Maybe I've been wrong all along and misinterpret the dilated pupils, blushing, hair stroking, gaping mouth, crazy looking eyes, rubbing my elbow, and invasion of my private space. Don't get me wrong, I like all that stuff, but deep down prefer a confident, yet modest girl, and despise skanks that get those butterfly tatoos on their backs to advertise to the world their general skankiness. Girls don't get those tatoos or you'll never snag a good husband.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by sportstennis View Post
And, Roger Federer ranks 5th. But any problem cannot be found? is there nothing?  

Because, Djokovic, Murray, and Nadal certainly win Roger?

Even David Ferrer? (Roger 14 - 0 David)

Or, Roger loses even before QF? lol

argument.
Mr. Oracle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 09:16 PM   #82
country flag GOAT = Fed
Registered User
 
GOAT = Fed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 9,788
GOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do women think about sex more than men?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick the greek View Post
Fact of life.Many men don't get that.Those who do are appreciated by the ladies.

Yes, yes, I'm sure those men are enjoying their stay in the ''friend-zone''


GOAT = Fed is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 09:26 PM   #83
country flag GOAT = Fed
Registered User
 
GOAT = Fed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 9,788
GOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do women think about sex more than men?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Oracle View Post
Listen. It's hard to be objective about this. My experience has been that few women can resist my stare, regardless of age (18-75+). Even old ladies giggle like school girls when I'm around. I'm open to the possibility that I possess hypnotic powers of some kind, or produce pheromones in copious amounts. Good looks can only take you so far. Maybe I've been wrong all along and misinterpret the dilated pupils, blushing, hair stroking, gaping mouth, crazy looking eyes, rubbing my elbow, and invasion of my private space. Don't get me wrong, I like all that stuff, but deep down prefer a confident, yet modest girl, and despise skanks that get those butterfly tatoos on their backs to advertise to the world their general skankiness. Girls don't get those tatoos or you'll never snag a good husband.
Criticises tattoos on skanks, yet you have as your sig:

' "The king is dead, long live the king."


We are Team Novak...The super-endowed meeting all challenges
Fortune Favours the Brave
Grace Under Pressure

!! AJDE !!'

WUT?
GOAT = Fed is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 09:50 PM   #84
country flag Mr. Oracle
Registered User
 
Mr. Oracle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 7,975
Mr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do women think about sex more than men?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOAT = Fed View Post
Criticises tattoos on skanks, yet you have as your sig:

' "The king is dead, long live the king."


We are Team Novak...The super-endowed meeting all challenges
Fortune Favours the Brave
Grace Under Pressure

!! AJDE !!'

WUT?
You need to develop your point. I can't read minds. I may have hypnotic powers of a seductive nature, but psychic not so much

Here, I'll start you off:

"Mr. Oracle, you believe in double standards because [develop point #1 here], and [develop point #2 here], and [develop point #3 here]."

Include why you feel the word "ajde," translated as c'mon, is relevant to your argument.

Cheers.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by sportstennis View Post
And, Roger Federer ranks 5th. But any problem cannot be found? is there nothing?  

Because, Djokovic, Murray, and Nadal certainly win Roger?

Even David Ferrer? (Roger 14 - 0 David)

Or, Roger loses even before QF? lol

argument.
Mr. Oracle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 09:55 PM   #85
country flag GOAT = Fed
Registered User
 
GOAT = Fed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 9,788
GOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do women think about sex more than men?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Oracle View Post
You need to develop your point. I can't read minds. I may have hypnotic powers of a seductive nature, but psychic not so much
Well, well, dear Mr. Oracle, seems like you've finally admitted that you're not phychic, certainly your username begs to differ and suggest otherwise.

Quote:
Here, I'll start you off:

"Mr. Oracle, you believe in double standards because [develop point #1 here], and [develop point #2 here], and [develop point #3 here]."
I have not the time at this current time to explain my argument but if you look deeper into my post you will find the truth and the lovely logic with which I've compiled my argument.

Quote:
Include why you feel the word "ajde," translated as c'mon, is relevant to your argument.
I was quoting the whole of your sig. The word ''ajde'' was included in your sig so I had to include it, but I will tell you that ''ajde'' is irrelevant in my argument. it's the words which precede 'ajde' which are important and are the ones on which I base my argument on.

Last edited by GOAT = Fed : 12-30-2012 at 10:16 PM.
GOAT = Fed is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 12:59 AM   #86
country flag Time Violation
Slacker
 
Time Violation's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mount Sharp
Age: 35
Posts: 11,410
Time Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do women think about sex more than men?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOAT = Fed View Post
Criticises tattoos on skanks, yet you have as your sig:
Are you saying a forum sig is the same thing as a tattoo? Not much of a retort
__________________
“There’s so many athletes, tennis players around the world,” he continued, trying to put his life into some kind of perspective, “they want to be the best in what they do. They want to succeed. Many of them, they don’t succeed in the end. I’m fortunate to have this opportunity and succeed.”
Time Violation is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 05:02 AM   #87
country flag nick the greek
Banned!
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Age: 27
Posts: 4,295
nick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do women think about sex more than men?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taejin View Post
Are you saying a forum sig is the same thing as a tattoo? Not much of a retort
Most of the time he doesn't even know what is he saying.
nick the greek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 02:13 PM   #88
country flag GOAT = Fed
Registered User
 
GOAT = Fed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 9,788
GOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do women think about sex more than men?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taejin View Post
Are you saying a forum sig is the same thing as a tattoo? Not much of a retort
Basically it was a tongue in cheek joke at how he percieves skanks with tattoos lacking in any class yet his sig clearly lacks any sort of class.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nick the greek View Post
Most of the time he doesn't even know what is he saying.

In Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock.
Harry Lime

NOBODY is as lucky as that guy.I'm starting to believe that story about selling your soul to the devil is not just a story.

It's MY OPINION that every day when Swiss Ballerina wins is bad/terrible for tennis and I have right to express it without being harassed by Fed loving mod.
GOAT = Fed is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 02:34 PM   #89
country flag nick the greek
Banned!
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Age: 27
Posts: 4,295
nick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do women think about sex more than men?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOAT = Fed View Post
Basically it was a tongue in cheek joke at how he percieves skanks with tattoos lacking in any class yet his sig clearly lacks any sort of class.



In Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock.
Harry Lime

NOBODY is as lucky as that guy.I'm starting to believe that story about selling your soul to the devil is not just a story.

It's MY OPINION that every day when Swiss Ballerina wins is bad/terrible for tennis and I have right to express it without being harassed by Fed loving mod.
Lulz..DUH, jelly...DUH, chit..DUH, alpha male..DUH, seems legit..DUUUUUH.
nick the greek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 03:12 PM   #90
country flag GOAT = Fed
Registered User
 
GOAT = Fed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 9,788
GOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do women think about sex more than men?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick the greek View Post
Lulz..DUH, jelly...DUH, chit..DUH, alpha male..DUH, seems legit..DUUUUUH.
Nice argument.

I see you clearly have superior skills in constructing an argument than me. Hope you put them to good use.

Last edited by GOAT = Fed : 12-31-2012 at 03:17 PM.
GOAT = Fed is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios