Road to Roland-Garros 2010 - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-06-2010, 04:04 PM   #16
country flag misty1
Banned!

misty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Munich 2010

gsm philipp

final score 6-2, 6-1

82% first serves in to
and only 6 points allowed on return
misty1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-06-2010, 04:13 PM   #17
country flag Brownie

Brownie has a reputation beyond reputeBrownie has a reputation beyond reputeBrownie has a reputation beyond reputeBrownie has a reputation beyond reputeBrownie has a reputation beyond reputeBrownie has a reputation beyond reputeBrownie has a reputation beyond reputeBrownie has a reputation beyond reputeBrownie has a reputation beyond reputeBrownie has a reputation beyond reputeBrownie has a reputation beyond repute

I JUST missed his match again...2/2 this week

Wow, solid win!! Good job Philipp

Brownie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 06:23 PM   #18
country flag misty1
Banned!

misty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond repute

he plays baghdatis next and he should win that he owns him on clay
Old 05-06-2010, 08:12 PM   #19
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute

The opposition was not strong, but he was excellent today!
Truc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 10:27 AM   #20
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute

His interview:
http://www.bmwopen.de/news/interview...r-1/index.html
He isn't working with Eriksson anymore?! I had missed that, I was wondering why Eriksson wasn't mentioned on the new website indeed.
They ask him about his coach change and he answers that Eriksson wanted to be available for all the players of the TennisBase in Oberhaching. So he's working with Geserer, his manager and former coach, at the moment - just in the interim, but he could imagine working with him again in the long term too.

The long wait before the match didn't disturb him because they were well-informed and knew when they were expected to play. He played poker with other players to kill the time.
A good match, he took a great start and was having a good day at the office.
Ventura played exactly like he was expecting, even if their last match was years ago. A lot of dropshots, but he was moving well and able to dictate the points.
As for the next round, he says that Baggy prefers fast surfaces, but is looking very motivated this year after his "off time".
Truc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 02:28 PM   #21
country flag misty1
Banned!

looks like the match is about to start, go philipp!!
Old 05-07-2010, 02:37 PM   #22
country flag misty1
Banned!

15-40 on philipp's first serve! i hope he's just starting slow

philipp broken right off the bat after marcos holds to love
Old 05-07-2010, 02:43 PM   #23
country flag misty1
Banned!

kohli down 0-3 to marcos
Old 05-07-2010, 02:51 PM   #24
country flag misty1
Banned!

kohli down 1-4

looks like this will have to be a petzchner like victory.....i hope
Old 05-07-2010, 03:03 PM   #25
country flag misty1
Banned!

serving to stay in the set now at 2-5 and ad.kohli

he holds

break point! take it kohli!
Old 05-07-2010, 03:09 PM   #26
country flag misty1
Banned!

marcos takes first set 6-3
Old 05-07-2010, 03:15 PM   #27
country flag misty1
Banned!

he gets broken right off the bat again

why, he was supposed to win this
Old 05-07-2010, 03:19 PM   #28
country flag misty1
Banned!

this is so frustrating

i really thought he could win this tournament and this match especially but now he comes across a marcos who can suddenly play on clay?

small chance here at 0-30 1-2 in the 2nd set but he needs to take it

2 break points!! take them for god sake!

yay!! now hold you bastard

Last edited by misty1 : 05-07-2010 at 03:26 PM.
Old 05-07-2010, 03:30 PM   #29
country flag misty1
Banned!

facing break point

what a great time for aces # 2 and 3!

kohli leads 3-2 in the 2nd
Old 05-07-2010, 03:39 PM   #30
country flag misty1
Banned!

and now after marcios holds to 15 philipp faces 2 more break points

and gets broken, he trails 3-4 in the 2nd