In the Spotlight – Troickitard - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-10-2009, 02:54 PM   #1
country flag Bibberz
RAJ KAREGA KHALSA

Bibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond repute
Default In the Spotlight – Troickitard

1. You just moved into a 2 bed/1 bath apartment and you have to choose as your roommate an MTFer who has never posted in any of Adam’s chat threads. You must live with this person for two years. Whom do you choose? Why?

2. How did you react when Georgie (or whoever) first called you “Djess”? Be honest.

3. Would you rather have two tickets to every Syracuse basketball game (home and away) for 30 years or guaranteed admission into any graduate school program (MBA program, law school, whatever—your choice) anywhere in the U.S.? Consider that: (1) the basketball tickets are lower level, but they’re not great, and you are not permitted to sell the tickets; and (2) in addition to guaranteed admission, you will also have 1/2 of your graduate school tuition covered.

4. Roughly how many badreps have you issued since you joined MTF?

5. Which MTFer has the best username? Why?

6. Please bump two other spotlight threads. You can’t ask questions; you have to be all Xristos-like and post “BUMP!” Yeah, yeah, I know this isn’t technically a question....

7. You have to prominently display one of the following giant posters (62" x 42") in your bedroom for one year. Which do you choose? Why?

8. Which “disappeared” MTFer do you most want to see return?

9. I’m bored now. Sorry.

Last edited by Bibberz : 01-05-2010 at 01:45 AM.
Bibberz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-10-2009, 03:53 PM   #2
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: In The Spotlight – Troickitard

Okay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bibberz View Post
1. You just moved into a 2 bed/1 bath apartment and you have to choose as your roommate an MTFer who has never posted in any of Adam’s chat threads. You must live with this person for two years. Who do you choose? Why?
Never posted in "any of" Adam's chat threads... he has more than one? Does this include Rafachat then?

Anyway, easy. I'll take jitterbug. I don't think she ever posted in Adam's chat thread... not any more than 5 times at least I don't think... She certainly wasn't a regular. She's more of a Gulbis-tard. Anyway, I would take her. She is awesome.

Quote:
2. How did you react when Georgie (or whoever) first called you “Djess”? Be honest.
I do believe he was the first, and now people do Djessita, Jessita, Djessanova etc etc all sorts of things. Hmm honestly I was like " what a great nickname, when I marry Nole I can be Djess Djokovic "

Quote:
3. Would you rather have two tickets to every Syracuse basketball game (home and away) for 30 years or guaranteed admission into any graduate school program (MBA program, law school, whatever—your choice) anywhere in the U.S.? Consider that: (1) the basketball tickets are lower level, but they’re not great, and you are not permitted to sell the tickets; and (2) in addition to guaranteed admission, you will also have 1/2 of your graduate school tuition covered.
Oh man. I'll take the Cuse tickets. Firstly, I think that the price of these tickets for 30 years will be a higher monetary value. Secondly, admission I can do on my own and only half the tuition? Bah. I'll probably pick something else to study again that I don't want to do like I did with journalism and it would be a waste anyway So definitely the Cuse tickets. Starting with tonights game against Florida

Quote:
4. Roughly how many badreps have you issued since you joined MTF?
I'm not sure I've ever issued any Maybe like 2... max.

Quote:
5. Which MTFer has the best username? Why?
Hmmmm best user name. This is a hard one... I don't really know if I think any are better than the others. Some are lame, and then some are just like... so and so fan or the person's name or something. Ermmm. Bibberz is a good one *evades question*

Quote:
6. Please bump two other spotlight threads. You can’t ask questions; you have to be all Xristos-like and post “BUMP!” Yeah, yeah, I know this isn’t technically a question....
I go search some out later

Quote:
7. You have to prominently display one of the following giant posters (62" x 42") in your bedroom for one year. Which do you choose? Why?

I'll take Roger. I'd wake up every morning, see that, and smile

Quote:
8. Which “disappeared” MTFer do you most want to see return?
Easiest question of them all. ufokart I have a bad feeling something happened to him because he hasn't been on MSN or anywhere since last January as far as I've seen. Anyway, he was a great guy, not only incredibly good looking, but also very smart, good sense of humor, got along well with people, really nice to talk with. Some people on here know I've been a little worried Hopefully he's okay though and is just having an awesome life without MTF

Besides him, I miss some old-timer JCF fans like roisin, who was awesome and I haven't seen Corinna around in a while either There was a time on MTF when JCF had tards. Those were the days

Quote:
9. I’m bored now. Sorry.
I'll forgive you.

savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 04:06 PM   #3
country flag Bibberz
RAJ KAREGA KHALSA

Bibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troickitard View Post
Never posted in "any of" Adam's chat threads... he has more than one? Does this include Rafachat then?
Didn't Adam start up another chat thread after admins broke up the big one? Maybe not. I don't know.
Quote:
Hmmmm best user name. This is a hard one... I don't really know if I think any are better than the others. Some are lame, and then some are just like... so and so fan or the person's name or something. Ermmm. Bibberz is a good one *evades question*

I thought the roommate question was going to be harder to answer.

Quote:

I'll take Roger. I'd wake up every morning, see that, and smile

"You have chosen...wisely."

I thought about forcing you to select Rogicry by including only a bunch of really sinister ones (e.g. Hitler Youth recruitment posters) as alternatives. I'm glad that wasn't necessary.

I'll probably come up with some more questions later.
Old 12-10-2009, 04:15 PM   #4
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, I consider all volumes of broken up chat threads to be the same thread

You guys forget I have Nole-friends Plus she's a member of the Sisterhood.

Old 12-11-2009, 03:17 AM   #5
country flag Bibberz
RAJ KAREGA KHALSA

Default Re: In The Spotlight – Troickitard (Makeup and stickers and ponies and Myspace.com!!)

1. How old were you when you first said “fuck”?

2. You’re in charge of selecting three new mods for GM. One must be a Rafatard, another must be a Fedtard, and another a Noletroll/Djokotard. Whom do you select? Why?

3. You must either give up all contact (telephonic/email/face-to-face/MTF/etc.) with Princess Adam forever OR give up red meat and wheat forever. What’s it going to be?

4. What’s your stance on capital punishment?

5. How did you meet MATTYCAPSNUMBERS?

6. Please describe the plot of the second Twilight movie without using the letter 'E.' If you have not seen the second movie, then please describe the plot of the first Twilight movie without using the letter 'A.'

7. That movie sounds shitty.

8. You have to make sexy time with either Tiger Woods or Mel Gibson. If you choose Tiger Woods, he will make hilariously awful golf puns throughout the sexy time. If you choose Mel Gibson, he will make obscenely anti-Semitic remarks throughout the sexy time. If you make any noise (e.g. laughing, shrieking in horror) during the sexy time, you will be fined $20,000. You are guaranteed not to contract an STD or become pregnant. Whom do you choose?

9. What's your favorite American city (min. 100,000 people)? Why?

10. What's your least favorite American city (min. 100,000 people)? Why?

Last edited by Bibberz : 12-17-2009 at 03:02 AM.
Bibberz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 03:46 AM   #6
#freeviktor

These are more fun

Quote:
1. How old were you when you first said “fuck”?
Probably like... 7. I know I got grounded for saying asshole when I was 6, but I had no idea what it meant. There was this kid across the street who was a year or two older and he was a huge tool and one day he did something to make me mad and I just screamed, " (his name) YOU ARE AN ASSHOLE" and it echoed around the neighborhood. Of course my mother happened to be working in the flowerbeds and heard me. *sigh* So I assume fuck came soon after that.

Quote:
2. You’re in charge of selecting three new mods for GM. One must be a Rafatard, another must be a Fedtard, and another a Noletroll/Djokotard. Whom do you select? Why?
Ooooh Hmmm. This is the hardest question out of any you've given me Firstly because I rarely post in GM anymore, secondly because I don't really know many Fedtards I am sleepy, I am saving this for tomorrow. Remind me. I need to do research.

Quote:
3. You must either give up all contact (telephonic/email/face-to-face/MTF/etc.) with Princess Adam forever OR give up red meat and wheat forever. What’s it going to be?
Little do you know that I already don't eat red meat Wheat is a bit tougher to give up, but I'll survive on rice and oats. If I was a red meat eater this may have been a slightly more difficult question.

Quote:
4. What’s your stance on capital punishment in the United States?
I'm generally against it, as I don't think the legal system is infallible and I hate the thought of someone being put to death for something they didn't do.

Quote:
5. How did you meet MATTYCAPSNUMBERS?
This involves Princess Adam Adam and I play WTAW TT together and we used to put some effort into making our PMs to each other and to the manager quite funny. Well Matt was managing or something and thought we were funny so we all started PM-ing and the rest is history And then the three of us met in person at the 2008 USO when Adam was here, by the fountains in front of Ashe and the "Trinity" was born.

Quote:
6. Please describe the plot of the second Twilight movie--I assume you've seen it--without using the letter 'E.' If you have not seen the second movie, then please describe the plot of the first Twilight movie without using the letter 'A.'
Vamp go away to do what vamp thinks is good for girl. Girl is sad, wolf wants to gam girl but girl hung up on vamp, vamp wants volturi to kill vamp, girl is in italy, vamp not kill. girl and vamp happy.

Quote:
7. That movie sounds shitty.
Oh, it was.

Quote:
8. You have to make sexy time with either Tiger Woods or Mel Gibson. If you choose Tiger Woods, he will make hilariously awful golf puns throughout the sexy time. If you choose Mel Gibson, he'll make obscenely anti-Semitic remarks throughout the sexy time. If you make any noise (e.g. laughing, shrieking in horror) during the sexy time, you will be fined $20,000. Whom do you choose?
Hmmm Tiger, even though he's a dirty man whore. I think i could ignore bad puns but anti-Semitic stuff would totally kill the mood

Quote:
9. What's your favorite American city (min. 100,000 people)? Why?
NYC I like theater and art and museums and shopping...and the Yankees so... winning combo

Quote:
10. What's your least favorite American city (min. 100,000 people)? Why?
Hmmm I haven't been too many places that I didn't like. You know what, I'll say Providence, RI. I hope that has enough inhabitants. Mainly because they seem obsessed with 4-way stops at every corner and it was frustrating to drive

Old 12-11-2009, 04:04 AM   #7
country flag ExcaliburII

ExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond repute

Hey

Soft questions since I dont want to be mean with you.

1) Democrats or Republicans?

2) Favourite Movie?

3) Family Member you hate?

4) 10 Million Dollars or True Love?

5) Favourite Top 10 Tennis Player?

6) Favourite City in the world? (excluding London)

7) Did you gam Adam more than 10 times?

8) Favourite type of coffee?

9) What size do you usually order in Starbucks?

10) Are you fat?

ExcaliburII is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 04:16 AM   #8
country flag Bibberz
RAJ KAREGA KHALSA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troickitard View Post
Ooooh Hmmm. This is the hardest question out of any you've given me Firstly because I rarely post in GM anymore, secondly because I don't really know many Fedtards I am sleepy, I am saving this for tomorrow. Remind me. I need to do research.
Consider yourself reminded.

Quote:
Little do you know that I already don't eat red meat Wheat is a bit tougher to give up, but I'll survive on rice and oats. If I was a red meat eater this may have been a slightly more difficult question.
Damn, didn't know that. Why'd you give it up? Just health concerns?

Quote:
This involves Princess Adam Adam and I play WTAW TT together and we used to put some effort into making our PMs to each other and to the manager quite funny. Well Matt was managing or something and thought we were funny so we all started PM-ing and the rest is history And then the three of us met in person at the 2008 USO when Adam was here, by the fountains in front of Ashe and the "Trinity" was born.
Nice. You three go well together. I can picture you guys solving small-time mysteries--like finding which mischievous teenager keeps vandalizing the town statue or tracking down some rich woman's dog.

Quote:
Vamp go away to do what vamp thinks is good for girl. Girl is sad, wolf wants to gam girl but girl hung up on vamp, vamp wants volturi to kill vamp, girl is in italy, vamp not kill. girl and vamp happy.

Quote:
Hmmm Tiger, even though he's a dirty man whore. I think i could ignore bad puns but anti-Semitic stuff would totally kill the mood
"The mood."

Quote:
Hmmm I haven't been too many places that I didn't like. You know what, I'll say Providence, RI. I hope that has enough inhabitants. Mainly because they seem obsessed with 4-way stops at every corner and it was frustrating to drive
Yup, Providence has enough people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExcaliburII View Post
Old 12-11-2009, 04:33 AM   #9
#freeviktor

you can give me harder ones hahaha

Quote:
Hey

Soft questions since I dont want to be mean with you.

1) Democrats or Republicans?
I'm a registered Democrat

Quote:
2) Favourite Movie?
I have a few I love Breakfast at Tiffany's because I'm a huge Audrey Hepburn fan. This time of year I love It's a Wonderful Life... and then more modern ones, I like Becoming Jane, because James McAvoy is in it I'm forgetting other ones I like. I'll watch anything with James McAvoy, Jake Gyllenhaal or Adrien Brody in it.

Quote:
3) Family Member you hate?
I hate most of my family members. They're all so dysfunctional. Um I won't pick my cousin because he's still a child, so I don't know if that's fair, but he is the most spoiled, most obnoxious, most rude human I have ever met. And he's 8. So, that's not a good sign for the future. Otherwise probably my uncle (this kids father) because he has all these traits himself... which is where the kid gets it from.

Quote:
4) 10 Million Dollars or True Love?
True Love, which is the cheesy answer, but I don't think I'd enjoy spending my millions if I was using it to travel the world alone

Quote:
5) Favourite Top 10 Tennis Player?
Hmm, I think, right now.. it's Del Potro

Quote:
6) Favourite City in the world? (excluding London)
Hmmm.... I like NYC of course, and I like Edinburgh, I like Sorrento, I like Florence. But for favorite I'll stick with NYC

Quote:
You never give up!

Quote:
8) Favourite type of coffee?
Well, if I am going to Starbucks, I usually get an iced caramel macchiato during the spring and summer. I like lattes and all that more than just regular coffee, but if I do drink regular coffee, I put a lot of sugar and milk in it

Quote:
9) What size do you usually order in Starbucks?
Good follow up A venti [/quote]

Quote:
10) Are you fat? :spit
I should be considering how much Starbucks I drink

Old 12-11-2009, 04:38 AM   #10
#freeviktor

Quote:
Consider yourself reminded.

Damn, didn't know that. Why'd you give it up? Just health concerns?
When I was around 12-13 or so I just kind of realized that I just didn't like the taste of steak or hamburgers or all that, so I just started avoiding it The health issue is a nice benefit, but it's mainly that I just don't like it. It's not like.. to the point where if I am out, and there is like.. a meatball in the spaghetti sauce that I won't eat it Like I don't care. And if I go out and get nachos and there is meat on the nachos, I'll still eat them, I'll scrape off what I can of it on my chip, but it like.. doesn't ruin the chip for me or anything

Quote:
Nice. You three go well together. I can picture you guys solving small-time mysteries--like finding which mischievous teenager keeps vandalizing the town statue or tracking down some rich woman's dog.
Sweet, I always wanted to be like.. Nancy Drew meets Encyclopedia Brown

Usually our quests involve starting slow hand claps, applauding the chair umpires since no one else does when they are announced, and making Petrova angry by cheering her errors

Old 12-11-2009, 04:42 AM   #11
country flag ExcaliburII

ExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond repute

You cant imagine what type of questions I am capable of asking.

Mainly Surprised by answer to the Adam question, its more than obvious now, no need to hide it.

Old 12-11-2009, 04:44 AM   #12
#freeviktor

Quote:
You cant imagine what type of questions I am capable of asking.

Mainly Surprised by answer to the Adam question, its more than obvious now, no need to hide it.

Okay maybe it is good you are being nice then

Old 12-11-2009, 04:47 AM   #13
country flag theMEESH

theMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond repute

OOH! We all can ask questions???

1) If you had to spend the rest of your life in one city (excluding NYC and London ) where would you pick???

2) If Viktor and Nole both walked up to you at this moment and professed their undying love to you and wanted to be with you ... who would you pick?

3) Did you play on a sports team in high school?

4) What's the first thread you generally open on MTF?

5) Megan Fox or Angelina Jolie?

6) Dirty Dancing, Footloose, or Flashdance?

7) If you were allowed to have anything for free from one store, what store would you pick?

8) Have you ever dated a "bad guy?" if so... why was he bad?

9) Have you met an MTFer?

10) What was the most expensive piece of fashion you've purchased?

random questions
Old 12-11-2009, 04:49 AM   #14
country flag ExcaliburII

yes, better for now.

1) If you could change anything of your personality, would you change something? What?
2) If you could change anything of your body, would you change something? What?
3) Whats your biggest fear?
4) Whats your biggest/better attribute?
5) Your ultimate goal?

Old 12-11-2009, 05:02 AM   #15
#freeviktor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mischa.Masha.Moo View Post
OOH! We all can ask questions???

1) If you had to spend the rest of your life in one city (excluding NYC and London ) where would you pick???
You all asking me things know me too well and keep making me exclude London

Hmmm I've never been to LA, but I feel like I could do west coast. I'm definitely a coastal person, the middle of the USA petrifies me

Quote:
2) If Viktor and Nole both walked up to you at this moment and professed their undying love to you and wanted to be with you ... who would you pick?
Viktor Definitely.

Quote:
3) Did you play on a sports team in high school?
Nope, I did hours and hours of dance classes every day after school. Which I hated, but I wanted to "finish it out" I also did like.. chorus, and the musicals and plays and stuff like that

Quote:
4) What's the first thread you generally open on MTF?
The Rafa forum chat thread because it takes me ages to catch up

Quote:
5) Megan Fox or Angelina Jolie?
Megan Fox, though I don't really care for either

Quote:
6) Dirty Dancing, Footloose, or Flashdance?
Dirty Dancing

Although can I pick Dirty Dancing Havana Nights? Because I went through a period of obsession with that movie/Diego Luna.

Quote:
7) If you were allowed to have anything for free from one store, what store would you pick?
Christian Louboutin.

Quote:
8) Have you ever dated a "bad guy?" if so... why was he bad?
Hmmm I never dated a "bad guy" but I let a "bad guy" jerk me around and be an ass to me Why he was a bad guy.. hmm.. he was an ass, he manipulated my thoughts/feelings so that I ended up feeling like I wasn't good enough for anyone, let alone him. Oh and also he turned out to be a drug dealer

Quote:
9) Have you met an MTFer?
Loads. So many that I tend to forget some whenever I try to make a list

I try to do it chronologically though...

knightley!, adelaide (inactive), pryss (inactive), adee-gee, La Tenista, Fee, Jimnik, CooCooCachoo, Lossi, Deea, Aleka, there are other Safinettes whose screen names I don't even know, I met gaynor briefly, MH0861, In the Zone, guille&tati4life... erm.. there are more. OH.. Metis! There are still probably more...

Quote:
10) What was the most expensive piece of fashion you've purchased?

random questions
Hmmm that's a good question. My Michael Kors bag I got at TJ Maxx So it wasn't that. Probably one of my (many) pairs of boots or bags. I have one pair of boots that were $210, maybe those. I am a bargain shopper at heart lol, so I tend to get expensive things for cheap whenever possible