RafaChat Part 22 - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 11-02-2008, 01:15 PM   #61
country flag anon57

anon57 has a reputation beyond reputeanon57 has a reputation beyond reputeanon57 has a reputation beyond reputeanon57 has a reputation beyond reputeanon57 has a reputation beyond reputeanon57 has a reputation beyond reputeanon57 has a reputation beyond reputeanon57 has a reputation beyond reputeanon57 has a reputation beyond reputeanon57 has a reputation beyond reputeanon57 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The C(h)at Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metis View Post
Serena WTF?

Now I'll have nightmares of Federer wearing the cardigan with panties and a bra underneath.

Quote:
Though I don't agree with him saying all the time he's still not the best. He could at least say he's been the best this year. Besides, Roger will never get the RG-Wimbledon double.
You mean it's no use hoping for a miracle anymore
anon57 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-02-2008, 01:25 PM   #62
country flag anon57

anon57 has a reputation beyond reputeanon57 has a reputation beyond reputeanon57 has a reputation beyond reputeanon57 has a reputation beyond reputeanon57 has a reputation beyond reputeanon57 has a reputation beyond reputeanon57 has a reputation beyond reputeanon57 has a reputation beyond reputeanon57 has a reputation beyond reputeanon57 has a reputation beyond reputeanon57 has a reputation beyond repute

Metis which of the AMS-TV direct link are you using because I can't seem to get any of those to work either I really hope they'll have these problems sorted out before the final begins
Edit: Ok I got the free doubles stream working just in time for MP but I still can't log on to AMS-TV
Old 11-02-2008, 01:33 PM   #63
country flag Metis

Metis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond repute

Right now Masters TV is showing the top players in black and white with light falling over them from top to bottom and then in other directions

Quote:
Originally Posted by anon57 View Post

You mean it's no use hoping for a miracle anymore
Kim

Yes, Roger needs Rafito injured on both legs/feet to have a chance to get RG; on 2nd thought better add a shoulder injury too. Let's not forget he was playing with one foot numb in RG 2007.

assuming all that happens, he has to Wimbledon too but by that time Rafa will have healed...

Metis is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-02-2008, 01:36 PM   #64
country flag Metis

Metis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Metis which of the AMS-TV direct link are you using because I can't seem to get any of those to work either I really hope they'll have these problems sorted out before the final begins
Edit: Ok I got the free doubles stream working just in time for MP but I still can't log on to AMS-TV
I'm using the medium quality stream from the AMS feed:

AMS:
hi: http://mfile.akamai.com/22733/live/r...asx?bkup=58698
me: http://mfile.akamai.com/22733/live/r...asx?bkup=52017
lo: http://mfile.akamai.com/22733/live/r...asx?bkup=58938
Old 11-02-2008, 01:37 PM   #65
country flag anon57

Hi Metis
I've already given up any hope of Federer ever winning RG to be honest, already had before RG this year, and I think by next year he'll have to contend with more players than just Nadal so even without Nadal he's still not winning RG. In hindsight his best chances were either 2006 or 2007 and he wasn't good enough then.
Old 11-02-2008, 01:38 PM   #66
country flag Metis

Del Potro has this diabolical expression

Davydenko looks like he's being hypnotized

I hope the stream works fine for the match
Old 11-02-2008, 01:40 PM   #67
country flag anon57

Quote:
That one isn't working here either, but I am seeing black and white Davydenko on the screen when I go to the AMS-TV site and click on the finals stream although I still can't log in And now a bunch of Del Potro clips
Old 11-02-2008, 01:42 PM   #68
country flag Metis

Quote:
Hi Metis
I've already given up any hope of Federer ever winning RG to be honest, already had before RG this year, and I think by next year he'll have to contend with more players than just Nadal so even without Nadal he's still not winning RG. In hindsight his best chances were either 2006 or 2007 and he wasn't good enough then.
Well, I think he might surprise everyone and win it right when we don't expect it.

I'm afraid he's planning revenge on Rafa for not letting him break Borg's record by winning 6 Wimbledons in a row.
Old 11-02-2008, 01:45 PM   #69
country flag Metis

Quote:
That one isn't working here either, but I am seeing black and white Davydenko on the screen when I go to the AMS-TV site and click on the finals stream although I still can't log in And now a bunch of Del Potro clips
That's what I was seeing too and now a band of colored stripes. I think they are still working on trying to solve the problem. Great timing for this to happen
Old 11-02-2008, 01:56 PM   #70
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute

Well this is interesting.
cobalt60 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-02-2008, 02:01 PM   #71
country flag Metis

Sue You seem to be happy about the absence of Fedal in the final
Old 11-02-2008, 02:02 PM   #72
country flag Snoo Foo

Snoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond repute

We are very sorry but due to technical issues, www.atpmastersseries.tv will not be broadcasting the final of today's BNP Paris Masters Series. Please accept our sincere apologies for this.
Snoo Foo is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-02-2008, 02:02 PM   #73
country flag Metis

Jason: "Tuesday it's decision time for the next US president. Today it's decision time for who will go to the Masters Cup."
Old 11-02-2008, 02:03 PM   #74
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sue You seem to be happy about the absence of Fedal in the final
I am supporting Nalby here
cobalt60 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-02-2008, 02:03 PM   #75
country flag Metis

Snoo this direct link is working for me:

http://mfile.akamai.com/22733/live/r...asx?bkup=52017
Closed Thread