What is it that You look for in a Relationship? Love and Understanding or Sex? - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: What is it that You look for in a Relationship with your Partner?

Love and Understanding 11 55.00%
Sex 12 60.00%
Any Other 4 20.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-19-2013, 05:04 PM   #1
country flag Shinoj
Banned!

Shinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond repute
Default What is it that You look for in a Relationship? Love and Understanding or Sex?

What is it that You look for in a Relationship with your Partner?

Love and Understanding or Sex?

According to me, Love and Understanding forms the Basis of a Relationship whereas Sex can be termed as a Leisure and Pleasure.
Or You have any other Need?

Discuss..
Shinoj is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-19-2013, 05:22 PM   #2
country flag VamosRafaNadal

VamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What is it that You look for in a Relationship? Love and Understanding or Sex?

In my opinion the most important thing to build a relationship is love and understanding but this has to go with a good sexual relationship. Sex shouldn't be the most important thing in a common relationship but if sex is the most important thing it is better not to have a "serious" relationship as sex doesn't build any relationship as we are thinking about in this thread. I mean, in my opinion someone can look only for sex and that's not something bad but if someone wants love and understanding he/she will probably need to have a good sexual relationship with his/her partner. And one last thing: I'm not saying to have a sexual relationship with your partner, I'm saying to have a good sexual relationship with you partner. Maybe is not the most romantic thing that someone can say but in my opinion it is something important but not the most important thing if someone wants to find someone to share with his/her partner some time of your life (or maybe the rest of your life).

In short, relationship is built in love and understanding but sex in a relationship is important too (we have to admit that) but not as strong as love and understanding. Sex doesn't build a relationship.
FITD: #12 (Best: #9) | Runner-up: Cincinnati 2013
PAW: #11 (Best: #11) | Titles: Indian Wells 2013
Suicide Tennis: #3 (Best: #1) | Titles: Cincinnati 2013
Tennis Tipping - Singles: #10 (Best: #10) | Titles: ATP Houston 2014 | Final: US OPEN 2013, Arad CH 2013, Tampere CH 2013, Poitiers Fut 2014
Tennis Tipping - Doubles: #67 (Best: #67) Titles: ATP Nice 2014 (w/gak3) | Final: Dallas CH 2014 (w/orangehat), Binghamton CH 2013 (w/randy72391)
Rafael Nadal: The King of Clay. The Warrior. The Mental Giant.
Richard Gasquet: The most beautiful and talented backhand of the tour (after De Schepper).

De Schepper - Thiem - Giraldo - Cilic - Youzhny - Nishikori - Gulbis - Haas - Berlocq - Jaziri - Berankis - Fucsovics - McGee

Last edited by VamosRafaNadal : 03-19-2013 at 06:54 PM.
VamosRafaNadal is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 05:55 PM   #3
country flag Certinfy

Certinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What is it that You look for in a Relationship? Love and Understanding or Sex?

Love and understanding.

If you're just looking for sex relationships aren't for you.
Certinfy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 05:58 PM   #4
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Certinfy View Post
Love and understanding.

im searching someone like you

things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 06:40 PM   #5
country flag Deathless Mortal
♤23♤

Deathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Love and understanding.

This rarely happens, but I agree with Josh on this one.

"a kad me opet gore vrati zahvalit' ću Mu prvo
što nam je dao komad zemlje što je za sebe sačuv'o"
Deathless Mortal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 07:23 PM   #6
country flag Johnny Groove
Future ATP Star

Johnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond repute

We'd be lying if sex wasn't part of it.

But just as important if not more is trust and love. When you find the right girl, you know. Everything she does, you love. When you look into her eyes, you look into her soul and the feeling that envelops you, you know she is the one.

She is ambitious, smart, funny, a little clumsy sure, but aren't we all? A girl who is into the same things that you are, a girl who you would have no problem just sitting there and watching TV all night with her between you.

You love the way she looks, the way she smells, her voice is sexy, I mean, Jesus, everything. And you think to yourself, yes, she is the one. She is the one I want to marry. She is the one I want to be my wife. She is the one I want to be the mother of my children. She is the woman I want to die with.

You know you've found the one when the more girls you meet, the more you realize just how incredible your one woman is. You know you've found the one when you don't give a shit about any other woman but her
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
What do you like doing on MTF most?
Reading Johnny Groove threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Johnny blurs the line between grandeur and grandiose
Johnny Groove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 09:46 PM   #7
country flag erickmartins
Not exactly average.

erickmartins has a reputation beyond reputeerickmartins has a reputation beyond reputeerickmartins has a reputation beyond reputeerickmartins has a reputation beyond reputeerickmartins has a reputation beyond reputeerickmartins has a reputation beyond reputeerickmartins has a reputation beyond reputeerickmartins has a reputation beyond reputeerickmartins has a reputation beyond reputeerickmartins has a reputation beyond reputeerickmartins has a reputation beyond repute

Money. My dream marriage is a rich widow.

Titles: Astana 2 CH '11, Challenger Tour Finals '11, Kuala Lumpur '12 (w/Dudisela75), Bressuire Futures '13 (w/Marita)

Finals: Fürth CH '11, Orleans CH '11, Petange CH '12, TT Euro '12 (w/Vilnietč)

SF: Australian Open '12, Memphis '12
erickmartins is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 09:50 PM   #8
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by erickmartins View Post
Money. My dream marriage is a rich widow.
how old u want her to be?
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

Old 03-19-2013, 10:21 PM   #9
country flag erickmartins
Not exactly average.

erickmartins has a reputation beyond reputeerickmartins has a reputation beyond reputeerickmartins has a reputation beyond reputeerickmartins has a reputation beyond reputeerickmartins has a reputation beyond reputeerickmartins has a reputation beyond reputeerickmartins has a reputation beyond reputeerickmartins has a reputation beyond reputeerickmartins has a reputation beyond reputeerickmartins has a reputation beyond reputeerickmartins has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
how old u want her to be?
The older, the better.

Titles: Astana 2 CH '11, Challenger Tour Finals '11, Kuala Lumpur '12 (w/Dudisela75), Bressuire Futures '13 (w/Marita)

Finals: Fürth CH '11, Orleans CH '11, Petange CH '12, TT Euro '12 (w/Vilnietč)

SF: Australian Open '12, Memphis '12
erickmartins is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 10:32 PM   #10
country flag Punky

Quote:
Originally Posted by erickmartins View Post
The older, the better.
i thought so, if she has a brother..

Last edited by Punky : 03-19-2013 at 11:19 PM.
Old 03-19-2013, 11:18 PM   #11
country flag Yves.
Hrvatska!

Yves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond repute

Why do you need a romantic relationship with someone for love and understanding? I have my parents and a bunch of good friends for that.

Never understood the lifelong search people seem to have to find 'the right one'.
Old 03-19-2013, 11:27 PM   #12
country flag Deathless Mortal
♤23♤

Deathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yves. View Post
Why do you need a romantic relationship with someone for love and understanding? I have my parents and a bunch of good friends for that.

Never understood the lifelong search people seem to have to find 'the right one'.
How do you see a sexual relationship between two people that have nothing in common, no love nor understanding for each other? That's just plain sex then, I don't need to be in a formal relationship to have that.

"a kad me opet gore vrati zahvalit' ću Mu prvo
što nam je dao komad zemlje što je za sebe sačuv'o"
Deathless Mortal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 11:33 PM   #13
country flag ProdigyEng
Banned!

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

Sex is not the be all and end all of a relationship, in fact too much can ruin relationship, especially if that's all you do... Relationships need to be well balanced, you need to understand your partner, and respect their wishes, as long as they respect yours.
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 11:45 PM   #14
country flag Nole Rules

Nole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Love and understanding.

Nothing more to add.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex999 View Post
You never know with Djokovic. He is as predictable as Calgary weather.
Nole Rules is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 11:45 PM   #15
country flag Topspindoctor
Banned!

Topspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond repute

Hot body obviously I am the only one being honest here

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Topspindoctor is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote