NRL round 7/Huge Storm scandal !!!! - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-22-2010, 08:22 AM   #1
country flag .-Federers_Mate-.
Banned!

.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation NRL round 7/Huge Storm scandal !!!!

off topic i know ..but this is big (biggest in league history)

storm stripped of their premiership titles, lose all their points from the season and cannot gain points for wins due to salary cap. Sucks to be a storm fan http://www.nrl.com/news/news/newsart...p/default.aspx

anyway.. Bulldogs -7.5 @ 1.87

gl

i can't believe it
.-Federers_Mate-. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-22-2010, 08:24 AM   #2
Banned!

.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: NRL round 7/Huge Strom scandal !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sportingbet have shut down the wooden spoon market
Old 04-22-2010, 08:27 AM   #3
country flag Bolar Bolabi

Bolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond repute

Imagine if you got on the storm for the wooden spoon before it was announced. You would get lots of $$$$$

Winner: Sydney
SF: Kooyong

Bolar Bolabi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 08:28 AM   #4
country flag Bolar Bolabi

Bolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond repute

Just think.

The Carlton Football Club and Melbourne Storm have something in common. One difference though, the Carlton Football Club never looked like, nor will they win a flag in the next 20 years.

Winner: Sydney
SF: Kooyong

Bolar Bolabi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 08:59 AM   #5
country flag Alistair

Alistair has a reputation beyond reputeAlistair has a reputation beyond reputeAlistair has a reputation beyond reputeAlistair has a reputation beyond reputeAlistair has a reputation beyond reputeAlistair has a reputation beyond reputeAlistair has a reputation beyond reputeAlistair has a reputation beyond reputeAlistair has a reputation beyond reputeAlistair has a reputation beyond reputeAlistair has a reputation beyond repute

Comparing Storm to the Blues is comparing apples to oranges. Today's story is the biggest sports story in news for a very, very long time.

Apparently someone had $40k on them for the spoon @ 250/1 this morning. Any book that takes that without alarm bells going off deserves to lose. Insane.
Alistair is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 01:07 AM   #6
bad gambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolar Bolabi View Post
Just think.

The Carlton Football Club and Melbourne Storm have something in common. One difference though, the Carlton Football Club never looked like, nor will they win a flag in the next 20 years.
How can you compare the 2? All Blues lost were some number 1 draft picks

I don't see how the Storm can continue now. They were already losing something like $6m a year, News are not going to continue to prop them up.

It's ironic that it has to take a scandal like this for the Storm to make the front page of Melbourne newspapers
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 01:18 AM   #7
bad gambler

TAB have just announced that they will honour all Storm wooden spoon, miss the top 8 and 4 bets and will pay out at the end of the season. On the flip side they are going to refund all bets placed on the Storm to make the top 4, 8, win minor premiership and premiership bets.

That is pretty good of them to do that
Old 04-23-2010, 05:30 AM   #8
Banned!

Storm are on the front page of the herald aswel.

Cowboys @ $2.70

the NZ tab are not refunding...i didn't place any outrights on the storm though
Old 04-23-2010, 05:33 AM   #9
bad gambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by .-Federers_Mate-. View Post
Yeah this will be treated on a case by case basis by each of the bookies.
Old 04-23-2010, 07:05 AM   #10
bad gambler

Default Re: NRL round 7/Huge Storm scandal !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Broncos to cover +7.5 v Bulldogs
Saints to cover -5.5 v Roosters
Sharks to cover +6 v Knights

gl
Old 04-23-2010, 05:21 PM   #11
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolar Bolabi View Post
Just think.

You have quoted yourself.

Brilliant.
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 05:25 PM   #12
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: NRL round 7/Huge Storm scandal !!!!

Bet of the decade: Storm to beat Warriors - 1.75
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 08:52 PM   #13
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that View Post
Bet of the decade: Storm to beat Warriors - 1.75
if vatuvai plays, storm have no chance

Last edited by bad gambler : 04-23-2010 at 11:01 PM.
Old 04-23-2010, 08:53 PM   #14
Banned!

Quote:
Storm are on the front page of the herald aswel.

Cowboys @ $2.70

loss
Old 04-23-2010, 08:54 PM   #15
Banned!

Quote:
anyway.. Bulldogs -7.5 @ 1.87
win