Looking for a racquet! Help me out! - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-12-2010, 09:33 PM   #1
country flag miscolobo

miscolobo is on a distinguished road
Default Looking for a racquet! Help me out!

Hey guys, Im a pretty experienced tennis player. I am now looking for a racquet that will help me play at a whole new level. I have been practicing a lot and I feel I am ready to step up my tennis game play, and I need a racquet that will aid me throught this journey of improvement. I would like a racquet that is under 150$ and that has nice power but also a decent amount of control. I've had my eyes on the Wilson [K]Zero and the Babolat Pure Drive. Would these raquets be good? I am also open to any other suggestions!
miscolobo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-13-2010, 12:13 AM   #2
country flag .-Federers_Mate-.
Banned!

.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Looking for a racquet! Help me out!

pure drive is a better frame than the {k} Zero
.-Federers_Mate-. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 01:10 AM   #3
country flag miscolobo

miscolobo is on a distinguished road

are those good racquets? What other suggestions would you guys give for me?

Good for power/control
miscolobo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 07:21 AM   #4
country flag jazar

jazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond repute

the put it bluntly, the kzero is for someone who isnt very good; its very light with a large headsize, making it very easy to use. its all power and no control. the pure drive is a racket more for intermediate to advanced players; its specs of 300g weight and 100 sq inch head size and the norm these days and its a racket you cant go far wrong with. its a frame that gives more of a balance between power and control. other similar frames are the head extreme and instinct, wilson pro open, dunlop 500 tour and prince speedport black
jazar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 08:58 AM   #5
country flag .-Federers_Mate-.
Banned!

.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute

if your going to get a wilson. I recommend the pro tour or the open. With the open you will have to generate your own power more often than with the tour. Have you hit with Nadals new frame yet, that quite good
.-Federers_Mate-. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote