1. Federer - Not much of an explanation is needed. His game, particularly his movements is what makes him my favorite.
2. Haas - Groundstrokes are fluid and superb, especially off the backhand side obviously. His temperament/intensity are great to watch as well.
3. Youzhny - Very solid player, love his backhand as well. You can tell he wants every single match badly up to the point of denting his forehead
4. Hewitt - When I was old enough to really understand and play some competitive tennis in the USTA, that is when Lleyton was quickly making his way to the top so I was able to watch a lot of matches of his. While defensive games usually bore me, Lleyton has really grown on me and of course his intensity has influenced many professional and junior players today.
5. Kohlschreiber - Fantastic backhand, one of the best in the game. His forehand is kind of ugly because of the similar grip he uses compared to his backhand, but it gets the job done. Nice to always see players of his height like Davydenko and Ferrer beating/pushing the top players.
6. Soderling - I have watched Soderling for about 5 years now, so his game has really grown on me and you can really see the progress through the years. He's like a slower footed but more powerful Davydenko. He has excellent groundstrokes off both wings, and serves huge.
7. Gaudio - Fantastic one-handed backhand. Growing up, his backhand was the one I tried to emulate. However, his poor mental game was not something I wanted
8. Ljubicic - Great personality in my opinion and a great attacking game. Especially love his backhand, don't see many tall guys around his height possessing a strong one-handed backhand.
9. Nalbandian - Nalbandian kind of floats around my top 5-30. I don't know, he disappoints me a lot. I mean I guess you can't expect a whole lot out of him, but he really wasted his talent I think.. Sure he got the semis at all the slams, made the Wimbledon final and had a few notable victories, but that is quite a poor resume.. Regardless, he has a fantastic all-round game.
10. Wawrinka - Great backhand is all I can say about Wawrinka. He also floats around my top, but his backhand is reason enough to be in my top 10.
/e Saw that we were encouraged to put our inputs
Nadal is in my top 20, but not top 10. His game doesn't really appeal to me as much especially when he is being really defensive, but then again, he can't help it, it is his game.