RafaChat Part 17 - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 08-25-2008, 06:51 AM   #61
country flag Bibberz
RAJ KAREGA KHALSA

Bibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Golden Chat Thread

Somebody bumped this "If you had to take 5 MTFers to a desert island" thread in Non-Tennis. A lot of you guys made people's lists. This thread didn't register with me when it was posted seven months ago because I didn't know any of you, though. I think I like Leng_Jai's list the best:

RFK, Clay Death, l_mac, adee-gee and RafaTheBest.

I bet Clay Death and RFK would be banned/banished and become "The Others." Adam would have no choice but to let his magnificent JewFro flourish, after which all would acknowledge his authority as the new leader. (The JewFro would sort of be like the conch in Lord of the Flies in that respect.)

Old 08-25-2008, 07:10 AM   #62
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

seems lengjai chose all the rafatards? He hates rafa that much

RFK is also banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bachelor Dandy View Post
Somebody bumped this "If you had to take 5 MTFers to a desert island" thread in Non-Tennis. A lot of you guys made people's lists. This thread didn't register with me when it was posted seven months ago because I didn't know any of you, though. I think I like Leng_Jai's list the best:

RFK, Clay Death, l_mac, adee-gee and RafaTheBest.

I bet Clay Death and RFK would be banned/banished and become "The Others." Adam would have no choice but to let his magnificent JewFro flourish, after which all would acknowledge his authority as the new leader. (The JewFro would sort of be like the conch in Lord of the Flies in that respect.)

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Mimi is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-25-2008, 07:13 AM   #63
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

mimi, do you need the violins.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-25-2008, 07:14 AM   #64
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

BD, this is for you.

Class

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 08-25-2008, 07:24 AM   #65
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

sorry for too long-winding, you know, old people like me loves to complain a lot
Quote:
Originally Posted by PMK is Innocent View Post
mimi, do you need the violins.

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Old 08-25-2008, 07:49 AM   #66
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Mimi!
How's life after the Olympics?
Old 08-25-2008, 07:51 AM   #67
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

These guys are great, they made their country proud.

Quote:
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 08-25-2008, 07:55 AM   #68
country flag Merton

Merton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond repute

Vamos Norway Too bad for Iceland but it is so impressive to get a medal in a team sport for them.

The Greek basketball team did not fail but still as brilliant as Giannakis is building the team and preparing it, he clearly got out-coached against Argentina. Fair result though, we were just not good enough to shut their offense down.

Now it will be interesting to see if Giannakis stays, in my mind he should go since he coaches Olympiakos. He cannot coach Olympiakos or Panathinaikos and be at the national team at the same time, it will become inevitably unpleasant in the long run.

From Isaac Asimov's "Foundation".
Merton is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-25-2008, 07:57 AM   #69
country flag l_mac
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC

l_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimi View Post
well, no one knows why its clay death who got banned and not Glenn
Because he's a giant idiot?
You're delusional if you think he's a Rafa fan, he's juyst a Fed hater.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimi View Post
seems lengjai chose all the rafatards? He hates rafa that much
leng jai What a cruel fate to inflict on Adam and myself
l_mac is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-25-2008, 07:58 AM   #70
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

I agree with the call on Gainnakis, especially with the huge rivalry in Greece, it would be better for him to resign from a club jub to be national coach.

The women are funny, they got asked what they missed. Most of them said their beds, but a few said Norwegian milk and chocolate, haha.

Quote:
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 08-25-2008, 08:05 AM   #71
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Merton is back in this thread!
Old 08-25-2008, 08:10 AM   #72
country flag Mimi

depressed , whats more, i have no coverage of us open
Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
Hi Mimi!
How's life after the Olympics?

Old 08-25-2008, 08:10 AM   #73
country flag Merton

Merton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond repute

CD got banned? I hope he comes back in time for the ACC. Too much happens on MTF during a week.

George, good to hear about the Norwegian women, I wonder how they would find Norwegian milk and chocolate in Beijing.

Giannakis has done a brilliant job as a national coach, he took over before the 2004 Olympics and since then we got 5th in both Olympics, a European Champ, 2nd in World Champs and 4th in European Champs. Still it is funny clowns back in Greece crying that our team "failed" or Argentina "stole" the win. Olympiakos went through a major restructuring and now it is the richest club in Europe in basketball, great for them to lure Giannakis and good for him to cash in, now is the time for him to get out of the National team.

Old 08-25-2008, 08:13 AM   #74
country flag Mimi

well, i think he did not hate roger that much, actually at first he said roger has the best single handed backhand, may be later he found out more and more rafa haters here and they are mostly roger fans, so he began to hate roger more?

anyway, its hard to understand a person just through his posts, and everyone thinks differently, i still think CD is a rafa fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
Because he's a giant idiot?
You're delusional if you think he's a Rafa fan, he's juyst a Fed hater.

leng jai What a cruel fate to inflict on Adam and myself

Old 08-25-2008, 08:13 AM   #75
country flag Merton

Linda, Maria and mimi.

Phau

I think I gave a good smackdown to the notion that Agassi, Sampras Nadal and Federer are sportsmanship models. I doubt it will get noticed, fanboys/girls tend to idolize their favs.

Closed Thread