RafaChat Part 17 - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 08-25-2008, 01:17 AM   #16
country flag Bibberz
RAJ KAREGA KHALSA

Bibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Golden Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by adee-gee View Post
BD is a bad influence on me

I just read back and realized I didn't say anything untoward. I didn't introduce the topic of her weight, although I did admittedly take it to a new level by introducing a picture. I only surmised that she weighed more than her stated weight. I wouldn't have even guessed 200lbs.--that was Cheryl and Adam! I withdraw my apology.

EDIT: Apparently I never even apologized. Nicely done, BD.

Old 08-25-2008, 01:17 AM   #17
country flag Metis

Metis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond repute

BD your signature I remember that quote

Quote:
Yeah we can arrange a place to meet closer to the time. You've been to the USO before, right?
Yes, I was there last year for one day. We'll figure it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildegirl05 View Post
oh yeah? and which one of you fine people is volunteering to hang out with me while i hunt for rogi and feli?
Rogi's half won't be playing on Monday, but I would like to see him up close in practice sessions. Feli too or any player for that matter; last year I only watched matches.

Quote:
metis, i would happily give you recommendations on restaurants in NYC but all i can really speak to are vegetarian ones
I remember you mentioned a good Indian restaurant some time ago. I've been to South Indian restaurants with an all vegetarian menu and I loved it.
Metis is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-25-2008, 01:18 AM   #18
country flag cmurray

cmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bachelor Dandy View Post
I'll stop then. I had never seen a picture of her before today although I knew the name. When Adam talked about her I got curious--and I'm a notorious Googler.

You're good people Queen B.
cmurray is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-25-2008, 01:18 AM   #19
country flag Bibberz
RAJ KAREGA KHALSA

Bibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildegirl05 View Post
see, if you rile me like that in person, i'll need my bf or a friend to hold me back so i don't punch you in the face
You sound like a brute!
Old 08-25-2008, 01:19 AM   #20
country flag adee-gee
_._._._._._

adee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I just read back and realized I didn't say anything untoward. I didn't introduce the topic of her weight, although I did admittedly take it to a new level by introducing a picture. I only surmised that she weighed more than her stated weight. I wouldn't have even guessed 200lbs.--that was Cheryl and Adam! I withdraw my apology.

The picture you posted was surely the worst one you could find. You created the monster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metis View Post
Yes, I was there last year for one day. We'll figure it out.

Ok I'm outta here, all. Vamos Rafa tomorrow
adee-gee is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-25-2008, 01:20 AM   #21
country flag cmurray

cmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Yes, but you encouraged Adam, who called her HUGE. I simply stated the fact that she weighed over 200 lbs, but offered no commentary on that fact.
Old 08-25-2008, 01:21 AM   #22
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

well, no one knows why its clay death who got banned and not Glenn

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Mimi is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-25-2008, 01:22 AM   #23
country flag cmurray

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimi View Post
because Glenn is smart enough not to insult mods, no matter how much hate he spreads.
Old 08-25-2008, 01:23 AM   #24
country flag Bibberz
RAJ KAREGA KHALSA

Quote:
BD your signature I remember that quote
I had forgotten all about it until I read this Times Online article:

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/spo...cle4596834.ece

The Times clearly prefer Rafa--not that that was ever in question. I then googled for the 2007 quote, which led me to this:

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/110920...pras-mind.html

WARNING: It can be a bit nauseating because it's all about Fed's pursuit of Sampras' record.

Quote:
I remember you mentioned a good Indian restaurant some time ago. I've been to South Indian restaurants with an all vegetarian menu and I loved it.
South Indian food! I used to prefer North Indian stuff, but that changed once I stopped eating meat. Oh, and WG, I didn't get to have South Indian buffet the other day. We ended up going to a Mexican place instead. It sucked. They couldn't get it spicy at all. I ate about 1/20th of the burrito and spiced the rest up at home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmurray View Post

You're good people Queen B.
Yeah, but unlike Adam, I'm probably worse in person.
Old 08-25-2008, 01:24 AM   #25
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

i don't think CD has insulted the mod either
Quote:
because Glenn is smart enough not to insult mods, no matter how much hate he spreads.

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Mimi is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-25-2008, 01:25 AM   #26
country flag wildegirl05
¡Hala Madrid!

wildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
more likely no one cares
Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
What penalty? Messi dived.
wildegirl05 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-25-2008, 01:26 AM   #27
country flag Bibberz
RAJ KAREGA KHALSA

Quote:

The picture you posted was surely the worst one you could find. You created the monster
Blasphemy! It was the FIRST PICTURE Google Images showed when I searched her last name.

Quote:
Yes, but you encouraged Adam, who called her HUGE. I simply stated the fact that she weighed over 200 lbs, but offered no commentary on that fact.
Too late! You said I was good people! Quoted!
Old 08-25-2008, 01:28 AM   #28
country flag Bibberz
RAJ KAREGA KHALSA

Quote:
i don't think CD has insulted the mod either
Mimi, I read GM very infrequently, but I know enough to know that CD insults mods. Sometimes he names them directly and sometimes he doesn't. He won't learn his lesson this time around, but at least the mods are flexing their muscles.
Old 08-25-2008, 01:29 AM   #29
country flag cmurray

Quote:
Blasphemy! It was the FIRST PICTURE Google Images showed when I searched her last name.

Too late! You said I was good people! Quoted!
I take it back.
Old 08-25-2008, 01:30 AM   #30
country flag wildegirl05
¡Hala Madrid!

wildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nah I'm too hungry, I'll probably open up a thread tomorrow or when I've sorted out my pictures

I'm much nicer in person than I am online. I'll be on my best behaviour
i'm sure you are

have a good night, adam

Quote:
Rogi's half won't be playing on Monday, but I would like to see him up close in practice sessions. Feli too or any player for that matter; last year I only watched matches.
that would be awesome i LOVE practice sessions

Quote:
brick lane is AWESOME. but it's north indian. for the best south indian food, lexington avenue between 20-34 is the best. especially around 27.

i can get you good recommendations outside of vegetarian food, most of my closest friends are life long NYCers. what kind of cuisine do you like?

as for jazz clubs, this guy's recs are good. my friends and i have checked out a couple that he recommends in east/west villages and they were good

http://www.ny.com/clubs/jazz/

Quote:
You sound like a brute!
that's because i probably am
Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
What penalty? Messi dived.
wildegirl05 is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread