RafaChat Part 17 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 08-25-2008, 12:58 AM   #1
country flag adee-gee
_._._._._._

adee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond repute
Default RafaChat Part 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metis View Post
Adam

Are we going to meet next Monday?

Wilde, listen to Adam, you don't need to bring bf or friends.
Yeah we can arrange a place to meet closer to the time. You've been to the USO before, right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmurray View Post
Adam, as much as I hate to agree with you, I'd say 260 pounds isn't too far off the mark.
Seriously. Just wait till you see some pics. I think the top she wore today didn't exactly flatter her. But jeez, she is HUGE!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bachelor Dandy View Post
Adam, we feel exactly the same away about Djokovic.
adee-gee is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-25-2008, 01:01 AM   #2
country flag Bibberz
RAJ KAREGA KHALSA

Bibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Golden Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by adee-gee View Post
Seriously. Just wait till you see some pics. I think the top she wore today didn't exactly flatter her. But jeez, she is HUGE!
Did you stand beside her?
Old 08-25-2008, 01:03 AM   #3
country flag adee-gee
_._._._._._

adee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I did. I mean, I'm not exactly slim or small but I felt like a midget. She apologised for being so sweaty after practice....I wanted to say "well duh, look at you" but I held back
Old 08-25-2008, 01:04 AM   #4
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

seems they banned claydeath again, its totallyunfair if they ban him instead of Glenn, who spread hate all the time

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Mimi is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-25-2008, 01:05 AM   #5
country flag Bibberz
RAJ KAREGA KHALSA

Bibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I did. I mean, I'm not exactly slim or small but I felt like a midget. She apologised for being so sweaty after practice....I wanted to say "well duh, look at you" but I held back
Well, you're the same height as her, right? You look to be about that tall or maybe .5" shorter. Did you puff out your chest and stand as tall as possible?
Old 08-25-2008, 01:05 AM   #6
country flag cmurray

cmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yeah we can arrange a place to meet closer to the time. You've been to the USO before, right?

Quote:
Boys, you're treading close to being unkind here....
cmurray is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-25-2008, 01:06 AM   #7
country flag wildegirl05
ˇHala Madrid!

wildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
you should ditch them all and come with Jess, Metis and I
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metis View Post

Wilde, listen to Adam, you don't need to bring bf or friends.
oh yeah? and which one of you fine people is volunteering to hang out with me while i hunt for rogi and feli?

Quote:
I just wrote out a whole report for GM, it's not hugely interesting. I was WTAing more today
i'll look for it on GM then

metis, i would happily give you recommendations on restaurants in NYC but all i can really speak to are vegetarian ones
Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
What penalty? Messi dived.
wildegirl05 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-25-2008, 01:07 AM   #8
country flag adee-gee
_._._._._._

Quote:
Well, you're the same height as her, right? You look to be about that tall or maybe .5" shorter. Did you puff out your chest and stand as tall as possible?
Yeah I just looked at the picture, she's a wee bit taller than me. I look like the professional athlete with her as my junk-food eating fangirl
Old 08-25-2008, 01:07 AM   #9
country flag wildegirl05
ˇHala Madrid!

wildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
if you ask me, they passed that milestone a while back.
Quote:
Old 08-25-2008, 01:07 AM   #10
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
(It's total hogshit that MTF put ***** for "pr0xy"--I was looking forward to using that word above. )
I KNOW!! I tried putting that word in a post the other day and it drove me crazy. Why is "p r o x y" banned when you can say anything else on MTF?

Quote:
I'm assuming all the AA matches are sold out, but he can still get grounds passes, right? Having never attended the event (or even a masters series event ), I have no idea how this works. Any other small bits of advice would be much appreciated.
I know a guy who lived in N.Y. and went to the USO all his life who said he just got to the ticket office at 8:00 and always got ground passes. Don't know the ins and outs of that. I've lost touch with him so can't ask him. You could post in the tournament forum and ask. Usually people are really forthcoming with that sort of information.

Quote:
I actually thought Rafa was being falsely modest up until about...early spring 2005, maybe? Then I realized, oh, he's just a simple little island boy. I still rooted for him even though I was skeptical, though.
Silly American boy.

Quote:

USO 2009 anyone? It could happen!
I'd been thinking about that lately -- It's the lodging that intimidates me.

Quote:
Wikipedia says Kleybanova is 5'11.5" and weighs 160 lbs. If she's that tall I think she weighs more:

She is HUGE. And I think she's getting huger all the time.

Quote:

I just wrote out a whole report for GM, it's not hugely interesting. I was WTAing more today
Did you post in WTAW too?
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-25-2008, 01:08 AM   #11
country flag Bibberz
RAJ KAREGA KHALSA

Quote:
I'll stop then. I had never seen a picture of her before today although I knew the name. When Adam talked about her I got curious--and I'm a notorious Googler.
Old 08-25-2008, 01:08 AM   #12
country flag adee-gee
_._._._._._

Quote:
BD is a bad influence on me

I'll stop now
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildegirl05 View Post
oh yeah? and which one of you fine people is volunteering to hang out with me while i hunt for rogi and feli?
Neither will be in by the 2nd Monday, no worries
Old 08-25-2008, 01:10 AM   #13
country flag wildegirl05
ˇHala Madrid!

Quote:
BD is a bad influence on me

I'll stop now

Neither will be in by the 2nd Monday, no worries
see, if you rile me like that in person, i'll need my bf or a friend to hold me back so i don't punch you in the face
Quote:
Old 08-25-2008, 01:12 AM   #14
country flag adee-gee
_._._._._._

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Did you post in WTAW too?
Nah I'm too hungry, I'll probably open up a thread tomorrow or when I've sorted out my pictures
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildegirl05 View Post
see, if you rile me like that in person, i'll need my bf or a friend to hold me back so i don't punch you in the face

I'm much nicer in person than I am online. I'll be on my best behaviour
Old 08-25-2008, 01:16 AM   #15
country flag Minn

Minn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond repute

You guys are making me wish I could go to NYC too. But that's my last weekend of "freedom" before going back to work and I'll spend it getting ready for work. I hope you all have a good time.