Mlb 2010 - Page 20 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-13-2010, 09:56 PM   #286
country flag Ale10

Ale10 has a reputation beyond reputeAle10 has a reputation beyond reputeAle10 has a reputation beyond reputeAle10 has a reputation beyond reputeAle10 has a reputation beyond reputeAle10 has a reputation beyond reputeAle10 has a reputation beyond reputeAle10 has a reputation beyond reputeAle10 has a reputation beyond reputeAle10 has a reputation beyond reputeAle10 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Mlb 2010

Diamondbacks first 5 innings ml @1.95

Orioles first 5 innings +0,5 @2.11
Advertisement

Old 08-13-2010, 11:34 PM   #287
country flag xcrap

xcrap has a reputation beyond reputexcrap has a reputation beyond reputexcrap has a reputation beyond reputexcrap has a reputation beyond reputexcrap has a reputation beyond reputexcrap has a reputation beyond reputexcrap has a reputation beyond reputexcrap has a reputation beyond reputexcrap has a reputation beyond reputexcrap has a reputation beyond reputexcrap has a reputation beyond repute

Royals over Yankees $ 2.58
Old 08-14-2010, 12:46 AM   #288
country flag Ale10

Ale10 has a reputation beyond reputeAle10 has a reputation beyond reputeAle10 has a reputation beyond reputeAle10 has a reputation beyond reputeAle10 has a reputation beyond reputeAle10 has a reputation beyond reputeAle10 has a reputation beyond reputeAle10 has a reputation beyond reputeAle10 has a reputation beyond reputeAle10 has a reputation beyond reputeAle10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ale10 View Post
Diamondbacks first 5 innings ml @1.95

Orioles first 5 innings +0,5 @2.11
L/W

Two problems with the Dbacks. First, Saunders started the game on the wrong foot, gave up 3 runs in the first. Then Arizona started a rally in the fifth, they got to 2-4 and had 1st and 3rd 1 out plus the top of the order coming up. Moron Chris Young hit into a double play... Oh well, no harm done thanks to the Orioles.
Old 08-14-2010, 01:13 AM   #289
country flag Ale10

Angels first 5 innings ml @1.83

Marc Rzepczynski was very good last year in limited action for Toronto. This year he is horrible. He spent most of the season in triple A and had 6.04 ERA there and a WHIP over 1.60. He was better in his last 3 starts but still had a 4.42 ERA. He made two starts for the Blue Jays in July and had a 7.84 ERA in those game. Scott Kazmir is also bad this year. This is his worst year ever. His ERA is 6.57 but there is a chance he is coming out of the funk. In his last starts he gave up 0 ERs in 5 innings against Detroit. And Toronto is terrible against left handed pitchers. I think they should be at the bottom of the league somewhere with a collective .215 average against lefties...

Angels just swept the Royals and they feel they still have a shot at the Rangers. Only thing i really hate about them right now is their bullpen so i'm going for first 5 here again.
Old 08-14-2010, 03:23 AM   #290
country flag Ale10

Quote:
Angels first 5 innings ml @1.83

Marc Rzepczynski was very good last year in limited action for Toronto. This year he is horrible. He spent most of the season in triple A and had 6.04 ERA there and a WHIP over 1.60. He was better in his last 3 starts but still had a 4.42 ERA. He made two starts for the Blue Jays in July and had a 7.84 ERA in those game. Scott Kazmir is also bad this year. This is his worst year ever. His ERA is 6.57 but there is a chance he is coming out of the funk. In his last starts he gave up 0 ERs in 5 innings against Detroit. And Toronto is terrible against left handed pitchers. I think they should be at the bottom of the league somewhere with a collective .215 average against lefties...

Angels just swept the Royals and they feel they still have a shot at the Rangers. Only thing i really hate about them right now is their bullpen so i'm going for first 5 here again.
Loss

It was unbelievable what these moron Angels were doing. Toronto pitcher had no control whatsoever and they kept swinging at balls. They struck out 3 times on what would have been ball 4 for example... And Toronto scored only because one of the best center fielders in the league (young Bourjos) mistimed his jump and an out became a triple plus later a wild pitch made their second run possible.

Can't win every day, we could say i felt it coming. Tomorrow should be a good day again because i hate the lineup card right now...
Old 08-14-2010, 05:49 AM   #291
country flag xcrap

xcrap has a reputation beyond reputexcrap has a reputation beyond reputexcrap has a reputation beyond reputexcrap has a reputation beyond reputexcrap has a reputation beyond reputexcrap has a reputation beyond reputexcrap has a reputation beyond reputexcrap has a reputation beyond reputexcrap has a reputation beyond reputexcrap has a reputation beyond reputexcrap has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcrap View Post
Royals over Yankees $ 2.58
Win
Old 08-15-2010, 01:56 AM   #292
country flag Ale10

Not like it matters but i would have gone 2-for-2 today if i wouldn't go play poker. Fortunately i won almost the same amount i would have with the baseball bets so all is good.
Old 08-15-2010, 02:19 AM   #293
country flag RIboy

RIboy has a reputation beyond reputeRIboy has a reputation beyond reputeRIboy has a reputation beyond reputeRIboy has a reputation beyond reputeRIboy has a reputation beyond reputeRIboy has a reputation beyond reputeRIboy has a reputation beyond reputeRIboy has a reputation beyond reputeRIboy has a reputation beyond reputeRIboy has a reputation beyond reputeRIboy has a reputation beyond repute

booooooooom, A-Rod with 3 homers today
Old 08-15-2010, 01:56 PM   #294
country flag xcrap

Indians over Mariners - $2.23
Old 08-15-2010, 04:24 PM   #295
country flag Ale10

I like your pick xcrap but i just don't have to balls to put money on that pathetic Indians offense against King Felix...

Mariners team total under 4 runs @1.90

Let's hope the Mariners will do what they do best, suck in scoring runs. Somehow they managed to score 9 runs yesterday, 9 for them is like 20 for a quality team. Hope they got it out from their system and will get back to being bad today. Masterson will start for the Tribe, he has good stuff but he is up and down mainly because of control, issues too many walks. If he won't walk them today runs should be a premium for Seattle. The best relievers for Cleveland (Chris Perez, Rafy Perez, Germano, Sipp and Smith) are rested and ready to roll.
Old 08-15-2010, 04:50 PM   #296
country flag Ale10

Don't really like it now, some people are crushing the Seattle over. Under went from 1.83 to 1.95 now, that's a huge jump at a big bookie like pinnacle...
Old 08-15-2010, 05:30 PM   #297
country flag Ale10

Orioles team total under 3,5 runs @1.80

Roberts and Wieters got the day off for Baltimore, Hellickson is pitching for Tampa. (Smaller bet then the Seattle one because they still got Markakis, Wigginton, Scott...)
Old 08-15-2010, 06:20 PM   #298
country flag Ale10

This Masterson guy is a real moron, walking one of the worst hitters in baseball (Chris Woodward) to load the bases for Ichiro and Figgins. Thankfully he got very lucky, Matt LaPorta made two great defensive plays at first base.
Old 08-15-2010, 08:41 PM   #299
country flag Ale10

Quote:
I like your pick xcrap but i just don't have to balls to put money on that pathetic Indians offense against King Felix...

Mariners team total under 4 runs @1.90

Let's hope the Mariners will do what they do best, suck in scoring runs. Somehow they managed to score 9 runs yesterday, 9 for them is like 20 for a quality team. Hope they got it out from their system and will get back to being bad today. Masterson will start for the Tribe, he has good stuff but he is up and down mainly because of control, issues too many walks. If he won't walk them today runs should be a premium for Seattle. The best relievers for Cleveland (Chris Perez, Rafy Perez, Germano, Sipp and Smith) are rested and ready to roll.

Quote:
Orioles team total under 3,5 runs @1.80

Roberts and Wieters got the day off for Baltimore, Hellickson is pitching for Tampa. (Smaller bet then the Seattle one because they still got Markakis, Wigginton, Scott...)

W/W
Old 08-15-2010, 11:41 PM   #300
country flag xcrap

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcrap View Post
Indians over Mariners - $2.23
Win

Good job Ale.