~Clay Court Season: Marcos in Monte Carlo, Rome, Munich, Madrid, Nice, and Paris~ - Page 13 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-28-2010, 12:41 AM   #181
country flag Baghdatis#1

Baghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~Clay Court Season: Marcos in Monte Carlo, Rome, Munich, Madrid, Nice, and Paris~

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Ljubica* View Post
Tell me about it I decided to try and get on court early to get a decent place for Marcos' match, and had to sit through the interminable 3rd set of that I thought it would never end and it was so damned hot.
They're journeywomen
Not even top 100, and they basically play just challengers
I have no idea what they were doing in the MD. Cohen-Aloro is a wildcard (which is why she got on a big court), and I have no idea how Dubois got in

Don't worry, soon they'll be out of the top 200 and we won't have to deal with them anymore

Through the good and the bad, always my #1, no matter what the rankings say
Baghdatis#1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-28-2010, 12:42 AM   #182
country flag Baghdatis#1

Baghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~Clay Court Season: Marcos in Monte Carlo, Rome, Munich, Madrid, Nice, and Paris~

Marcos
All I saw so far was the warmup from the Witten match and the 3rd set from the Granollers match
I doubt I'll see him tomorrow unless they go to 5 sets

Old 05-28-2010, 03:36 PM   #183
country flag stranger777

stranger777 has a reputation beyond reputestranger777 has a reputation beyond reputestranger777 has a reputation beyond reputestranger777 has a reputation beyond reputestranger777 has a reputation beyond reputestranger777 has a reputation beyond reputestranger777 has a reputation beyond reputestranger777 has a reputation beyond reputestranger777 has a reputation beyond reputestranger777 has a reputation beyond reputestranger777 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi guys im new, im a massive Marcos Baghdatis fan from Melbourne Australia (But my background is Greek-Cypriot).

Anyway im watching the game against Murray now live on the net,.... Marcos did great to come back from 2 sets down to win the 3rd in real style although now we are 2-1 Murray leading in the 4th... going to be a long road back from here
Cmon Marcos!
stranger777 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 04:49 PM   #184
Ivanatis

Ivanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond repute

pity
Ivanatis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 07:55 PM   #185
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stranger777 View Post
Hi guys im new, im a massive Marcos Baghdatis fan from Melbourne Australia (But my background is Greek-Cypriot).

Anyway im watching the game against Murray now live on the net,.... Marcos did great to come back from 2 sets down to win the 3rd in real style although now we are 2-1 Murray leading in the 4th... going to be a long road back from here
Cmon Marcos!
Hello and welcome

Pity Marcos couldn't keep up the 3rd set level to take the match into a deciding set, but - all in all - I think we should be quite content with this clay court season. None of us expected too much - but he has surpassed our wildest expectations with solid performances on clay - so I wish him a good few days off for rest - and then a successful grass court swing.

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 02:35 AM   #186
country flag Baghdatis72
2011 Here we go again!

Baghdatis72 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis72 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis72 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis72 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis72 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis72 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis72 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis72 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis72 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis72 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis72 has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah his serve was really really bad with an average of 40% 1st serve in. He played amazing points but wasn't consistent throughout the match. Murray grinded him out.

The Present - The Past
Baghdatis72 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 06:22 PM   #187
country flag Baghdatis#1

Marcos
Expected