Celebrate Good Times, Come On! :dance: - RafaChat Vol 54 - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 03-31-2010, 08:10 PM   #16
country flag elessar
Fly away little pigeon

elessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I am In Ur Internets Antagonizing U - RafaChat Vol 21

Why isn't Roddick getting his night session shameful disrespect of the American #1
elessar is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-31-2010, 08:10 PM   #17
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/310320...orm-great.html

Romanian commentary: A lazy ox! Big talent, shit character
acionescu is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-31-2010, 08:11 PM   #18
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by elessar View Post
Why isn't Roddick getting his night session shameful disrespect of the American #1
Because they want me to see Rafito's match LIVE fresh from coming back from work
Old 03-31-2010, 08:12 PM   #19
country flag elessar
Fly away little pigeon

elessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond repute

I read the comment and my brain interpreted that as a mix of English and French, I looked at the link twice because I couldn't figure out where the comment in Romanian was
Old 03-31-2010, 08:14 PM   #20
country flag acionescu

It must be the English assignement, Claire
Old 03-31-2010, 08:20 PM   #21
country flag acionescu

Vamos Mucho
Old 03-31-2010, 08:20 PM   #22
country flag elessar
Fly away little pigeon

4 second serves and one DF great start.
Old 03-31-2010, 08:21 PM   #23
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Vamos Andeeeeeeee
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-31-2010, 08:22 PM   #24
country flag acionescu

Are you Voo's double account, Claire
Old 03-31-2010, 08:24 PM   #25
country flag elessar
Fly away little pigeon

What? Why?
Old 03-31-2010, 08:26 PM   #26
country flag elessar
Fly away little pigeon

Red card + penalty
Old 03-31-2010, 08:27 PM   #27
country flag elessar
Fly away little pigeon

Oh Adam not a good night for you.
Old 03-31-2010, 08:28 PM   #28
country flag elessar
Fly away little pigeon

Fabregas cramping now, so much drama
Old 03-31-2010, 08:35 PM   #29
country flag Minn

Minn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond repute

I started multiquoting earlier but ran out of time before posting. By the time I got back to it, the thread had already been closed. Here goes some multiquoting anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metis View Post
Right back at you. The length of your MQ is impressive.

EDIT: that didn't come out right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
You don't really flunk when your pronunciation is bad as long as you're understandable but you do lose points over it. Pronunciation is important over here in every language so they do strive to get your accent as well as it can get. I even had lessons out of school to get the best possible Dutch pronunciation (not by choice, but my parents thought that it was a good idea).

My eldest sister was in an American cult when she was a teenager/adolescent. One of those cults but that's beside the point.
She learned most of her English there, including the accent which is the most horrible accent you can imagine. I mean, there are obviously a lot of nice American accents to listen to but the one my sister uses SUCKS but I don't really know where it's from because when I ask my sister, she just replies: "Accent? What accent? I don't have an accent."
Okay. Like you said, there are many American accents. I tend not to like southern accents much (Georgia, Tennessee, Texas for example). Today I was at a conference where the guest speaker was from the American midwest and while in general his pronunciation was similar to mine, so many times I thought to myself, "I could have guessed his home state even if he hadn't told us."

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
In Romania you can take a train but it's not sure when you'll arrive at destination Or if for that matter coz stealing the trainrails or trainrails components is rather frequent

Quote:
My first English teacher was an old lady who was particularly strict about accent. I didn't learn much else from her but I had a perfect British accent.

That changed when I went to the US.
So do you think you speak more like an American now than a Brit or some combination of the two? You don't have that terrible Bostonian accent that some of them have, do you?

By the way, in my mind, you all sound Canadian.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
I worked for this guy and if the reports were written in American English, he'd tell the person who wrote them to do it again correctly.
That's dumb. The differences are not that great and they're all legitimate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
An admission that you are American?
North American, Snoo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
Well, my sister was a teenage girl when those vultures approached her and at this age, people tend to be more vulnerable. When she met them, they were just a friendly group of young people who met each other a couple of times a week to talk and to "learn to play the guitar".

Well, she's out now so all is well.
Hilde, I remember you mentioning this before. It's terrible and I'm glad she eventually got out.

Quote:
British accent is supposed to be sexier, no?
I don't think that's necessarily the case. There's a huge variety in British accents.

I used to work with a man from Ireland. I would have been happy to listen to him all day.
Minn is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-31-2010, 08:38 PM   #30
country flag elessar
Fly away little pigeon

All the matches I've seen in Miami so far have been
Closed Thread