Add fuel to the fire aka Clay Season - Page 8 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-22-2010, 08:50 PM   #106
country flag Marine

Marine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Add fuel to the fire aka Clay Season

Arnaud doesn't play tomorrow (sunday), it's a good thing. I don't like the opening on sunday.

Guy Forget
Marine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-23-2010, 11:47 AM   #107
country flag soulage

soulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond repute

He's in the quarter of Nadal and will play tuesday normally. the double draw is tomorrow i think let's see how long will last this 13 RG
soulage is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 05:43 PM   #108
country flag soulage

soulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond repute

Well i was totally wrong he plays tomorrow afternoon on court 7 where there is a stream and the doubles draw is already out they draw seeds 10 Knowle and Ram, tough.
Old 05-23-2010, 05:49 PM   #109
country flag Marine

Marine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond repute

I don't remember, Ram is his "former" partner or it's Erlich (I mix them ! lol)

Well, good, if he plays tomorrow (and wins... LOL) he'll play wednesday.
But's:
1/ It's not sure he'll won
2/ Nor sure he'll play wednesday
3/ wednesday it will rain (d'après meteo france)

ugh... do you think I have some chance to see him ?

Guy Forget
Old 05-23-2010, 07:14 PM   #110
country flag soulage

Maybe he will play in doubles wednesday I don't know if the our twin sisters saw him but he was playing a exhibition set saturday i found some pics and i think it was vs Roger Vasselin. http://www.flickr.com/photos/5045220...7623993949935/ Ram is the former partner of mika at the beggining of the year they stop playing together at the start of clay season. Erlich was the partner of arno in AO.
Old 05-24-2010, 01:27 AM   #111
country flag Via

Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute

if he's in nadal's quarter, when it reverts back to two halves on wed/thurs, he should be playing thursday

the RG schedule page is very comprehensive http://www.rolandgarros.com/en_FR/about/schedule.html

if the doubles is scheduled for wed, it might just be a better match to watch! lol
Via is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 09:04 AM   #112
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute

We did see the set on the tv screens inside RG. We had to wait in line for tickets and when we were inside, the set already started, so we couldn't get on the court anymore. We didn't see him after the match. We walked around a little and left again, cause we had a meeting with a friend. It was nice to have seen RG in real life, it looks great, even if it was really really busy Saturday.
Old 05-24-2010, 02:57 PM   #113
country flag Marine

The match on streaming... http://roland-garros.sports.orange.f...ct/court7.html

He won the first set 6/3

Guy Forget
Old 05-24-2010, 03:01 PM   #114
country flag Via

Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marine View Post
The match on streaming... http://roland-garros.sports.orange.f...ct/court7.html

He won the first set 6/3
no video for me on that page

bonjour
Old 05-24-2010, 03:03 PM   #115
country flag Via

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kezzi View Post
We did see the set on the tv screens inside RG. We had to wait in line for tickets and when we were inside, the set already started, so we couldn't get on the court anymore. We didn't see him after the match. We walked around a little and left again, cause we had a meeting with a friend. It was nice to have seen RG in real life, it looks great, even if it was really really busy Saturday.
that sounds nice. i also found melbourne park quite enjoyable before the real crowds arrived.
Old 05-24-2010, 03:27 PM   #116
country flag Marine

ohh it doesn't work out of france I guess, a pity !
What's time for you Via ? lol

Guy Forget
Old 05-24-2010, 03:51 PM   #117
country flag soulage

He lost again a tie-break while he was up **5-4 he was also 2-0 up at the start of that set. Maybe he missed his chance for the match by losing ths set. It's not great tennis but Dolgo improves and plays better and better.
Old 05-24-2010, 03:57 PM   #118
country flag Marine

I'm not that negative. He was down 4/1 in this tie break then went back to 5/4, but ...
I have to admit I watch richard/murray at the same time (great matc ! wow richard makes me happy !) so I'm not concentrated in the match of arnaud, and it's not great quality on streaming of course.

Bruno is not there, I would have wished him to be in RG at least !

Guy Forget
Old 05-24-2010, 05:12 PM   #119
country flag soulage

A fifth set both are tired but for the moment Dolgopolov seems better and the game of arno is more physic. The number of dropshots of the ukrainian make running and running old arno
Old 05-24-2010, 06:08 PM   #120
country flag soulage

Dolgo played his best tennis in the two last sets while Arno was making more faults. At the end Arno was totally exhausted but fight with his heart cos he could have been a bagel. Arno would need to close that in three cos the ukrainian was tensed at the start of the match and he would need also a better serve otherwise and he went often at the net by choice or to run after this dropshots For sure he's deceived by this first round exit but his level was not enough good even if the desire and the heart were here

Watching the stats Dolgo hitted 82 winners against 32 for arno
Attached Images
File Type: jpg stats1tour.jpg (30.1 KB, 7 views)