Moderators Evaluation System Badly Needed - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-21-2010, 07:06 PM   #1
country flag Ozone

Ozone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond repute
Default Moderators Evaluation System Badly Needed

Hello everyone

So this is NOT just me, at all, whatsoever. But so many people seem to dislike the mods here. I have heard some bad things about many mods, but yet, they are still mods.

This makes no sense. It would kind of be like Hitler as persident although the citizens have the power to re-elect someone else. Every year, all MTFers should vote for which mods do not do a good job and which mods do. This way, this site would be SO much better because we would be able to weed out the bad mods while rewarding the good mods.

BAGHDATIS | GASQUET | DOCTOR IVO | TIPSY

JOHN | KENDO | RUSSELL | BAKES | GINEPRI | SAM | SWEETING |MARDY | SMEE

JBlock Forever
Ozone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-21-2010, 07:32 PM   #2
country flag Eden
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Eden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moderators Evaluation System Badly Needed

Critic against the moderators on MTF is nothing new, but do you really think that things would change when the moderators would be changing every year? You will always find people who don't like a certain moderator and his/her action

I know that MTF is a huge forum, but it can't be that difficult to behave and follow certain rules. It's really up to us users to make the best out of MTF.
Eden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 11:29 PM   #3
country flag Goldenoldie

Goldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozone View Post
Hello everyone

So this is NOT just me, at all, whatsoever. But so many people seem to dislike the mods here. I have heard some bad things about many mods, but yet, they are still mods.

This makes no sense. It would kind of be like Hitler as persident although the citizens have the power to re-elect someone else. Every year, all MTFers should vote for which mods do not do a good job and which mods do. This way, this site would be SO much better because we would be able to weed out the bad mods while rewarding the good mods.

I disagree. I have found the mods efficient, impartial and helpful, and I think they do a good job. If you have a problem with one or more of them you should name names, so that others can give their opinion. Annual voting would cause bad feeling, and you could end up with the situation that nobody wanted to do the job.
Old 03-22-2010, 12:59 AM   #4
Ivanatis

Ivanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond repute

And the "How do I put Hitler in my post"-award-of-the-week goes to...

we could just name the 8 quarterfinalists from ACC mods for the new year, this should be fun

but seriously, it's quite ok the way it is now, there will always be more popular and more unpopular mods

the lack of communication together with those recent database errors is a bigger pain in the arse
Ivanatis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 09:01 AM   #5
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldenoldie View Post
I disagree. I have found the mods efficient, impartial and helpful, and I think they do a good job. If you have a problem with one or more of them you should name names, so that others can give their opinion. Annual voting would cause bad feeling, and you could end up with the situation that nobody wanted to do the job.
Agreed. And what many people seem to forget is that the Mods are doing this as well as their "real life" jobs, studies, and family life too. It is a thankless task - I sure wouldn't want to do it - and I personally have no problem with any of them - never have

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 09:57 AM   #6
country flag bokehlicious
♥ eve ♥

bokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond repute

Part of the problem is that most mods/admins are vile Fed haters So it doesn't help when they have to remain impartial and moderate the tards flame wars...
bokehlicious is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 10:40 AM   #7
country flag SloKid
In hiding.

SloKid has a reputation beyond reputeSloKid has a reputation beyond reputeSloKid has a reputation beyond reputeSloKid has a reputation beyond reputeSloKid has a reputation beyond reputeSloKid has a reputation beyond reputeSloKid has a reputation beyond reputeSloKid has a reputation beyond reputeSloKid has a reputation beyond reputeSloKid has a reputation beyond reputeSloKid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by P. Antonius View Post
Part of the problem is that most mods/admins are vile Fed haters So it doesn't help when they have to remain impartial and moderate the tards flame wars...
Do you have any proof of that or are you just paranoid?

Please go ahead and name all the Fed hating (GM) mods.
SloKid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 11:45 AM   #8
♥ eve ♥

bokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SloKid View Post
Do you have any proof of that or are you just paranoid?

Please go ahead and name all the Fed hating (GM) mods.
It's hardly a secret that most of you are either Nadal or Djokovic fans (and you can fanboy whoever you want, no problem). The problem is that it leads to you being softer on Nadaltards/Djokotards than on Fedtards... Check the banned users list, half of them are Fedtards, are they really worse than other tards and are more ban worthy?
Old 03-22-2010, 12:28 PM   #9
country flag SloKid
In hiding.

SloKid has a reputation beyond reputeSloKid has a reputation beyond reputeSloKid has a reputation beyond reputeSloKid has a reputation beyond reputeSloKid has a reputation beyond reputeSloKid has a reputation beyond reputeSloKid has a reputation beyond reputeSloKid has a reputation beyond reputeSloKid has a reputation beyond reputeSloKid has a reputation beyond reputeSloKid has a reputation beyond repute

You did not answer my question, do you have any proof? Name the Fedhaters.

Also I couldn't tell you who is a Fedtard and who isn't just by looking at the banned users threads (except where their name suggests so). Who people support has no bearing on their bans.
SloKid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 01:23 PM   #10
♥ eve ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by SloKid View Post
You did not answer my question, do you have any proof? Name the Fedhaters.

Also I couldn't tell you who is a Fedtard and who isn't just by looking at the banned users threads (except where their name suggests so). Who people support has no bearing on their bans.
Raginglamb, SloKid = Nole fans
Denaon = Rafa fan

I don't know the other mods/admins (well I know Carlita, but she's the only fair admin imo), but I know those mentionned above like to keep an eye on every Fedtard and ban them at any opportunity...
Old 03-22-2010, 02:14 PM   #11
country flag Goldenoldie

Goldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Denaon = Rafa fan

I don't know the other mods/admins (well I know Carlita, but she's the only fair admin imo), but I know those mentionned above like to keep an eye on every Fedtard and ban them at any opportunity...
This is a non sequitur. Being a Nole fan or a Rafa fan (or even a Murray fan) does not ipso facto mean you are a Fedhater. Evidence of hating is required.
Old 03-22-2010, 03:19 PM   #12
country flag ~Maya~
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

~Maya~ has a reputation beyond repute~Maya~ has a reputation beyond repute~Maya~ has a reputation beyond repute~Maya~ has a reputation beyond repute~Maya~ has a reputation beyond repute~Maya~ has a reputation beyond repute~Maya~ has a reputation beyond repute~Maya~ has a reputation beyond repute~Maya~ has a reputation beyond repute~Maya~ has a reputation beyond repute~Maya~ has a reputation beyond repute

P. A is obviously trolling as we speak. RagingLamb dislikes Nole. I don'r remember SloKid ever liking Nole, a Denaon is not even a mod.

I mean, this is the poster who sent a private message to a war traumatized member, wishing he and his family were killed by the bombs. This action landed him a well deserved ban. Ozone is also just coming from a well deserved ban. So their anti- mod agenda is quite understanding
~Maya~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 03:29 PM   #13
♥ eve ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Maya~ View Post
I mean, this is the poster who sent a private message to a war traumatized member, wishing he and his family were killed by the bombs. This action landed him a well deserved ban.
Get your facts straight or refrain from commenting :retard: I didn't throw the first stone in this issue, yet I was the one to eat a ban I guess that has nothing to do with me being a Fed fan and the "war traumatized member" being a Nole fan
Old 03-22-2010, 03:39 PM   #14
country flag Denaon
Yes, I am

Denaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Denaon = Rafa fan

I'm not a mod any more And I've never been a Rafa fan really I like his booty though

Gato Gaudio
Denaon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 03:42 PM   #15
country flag ~Maya~
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

~Maya~ has a reputation beyond repute~Maya~ has a reputation beyond repute~Maya~ has a reputation beyond repute~Maya~ has a reputation beyond repute~Maya~ has a reputation beyond repute~Maya~ has a reputation beyond repute~Maya~ has a reputation beyond repute~Maya~ has a reputation beyond repute~Maya~ has a reputation beyond repute~Maya~ has a reputation beyond repute~Maya~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Get your facts straight or refrain from commenting :retard: I didn't throw the first stone in this issue, yet I was the one to eat a ban I guess that has nothing to do with me being a Fed fan and the "war traumatized member" being a Nole fan
No, you were banned because you went to far and he didn't. Why don't you tell us what "the first stone" was about?
~Maya~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote