Impostor - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-14-2010, 07:03 PM   #1
country flag tennisace

tennisace has a reputation beyond reputetennisace has a reputation beyond reputetennisace has a reputation beyond reputetennisace has a reputation beyond reputetennisace has a reputation beyond reputetennisace has a reputation beyond reputetennisace has a reputation beyond reputetennisace has a reputation beyond reputetennisace has a reputation beyond reputetennisace has a reputation beyond reputetennisace has a reputation beyond repute
Default Impostor

Just wanted you all to know whoever has been posting on this forum as 'tennisace' for the last year is not me. That person hacked my account. The administrators have been notified but I just wanted all of you on this forum to know.

Thanks.
tennisace is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-14-2010, 08:56 PM   #2
country flag krystlel

krystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Impostor

Hmm I'm really confused right now. tennisace has certainly posted a lot in here, and we know her quite well by now. I guess she definitely wasn't really trying to be you or anything, judging by your recent posts which aren't at all similar.

I'm probably more familiar with her than you that it makes you seem like an impostor.
krystlel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 09:13 PM   #3
country flag tennisace

tennisace has a reputation beyond reputetennisace has a reputation beyond reputetennisace has a reputation beyond reputetennisace has a reputation beyond reputetennisace has a reputation beyond reputetennisace has a reputation beyond reputetennisace has a reputation beyond reputetennisace has a reputation beyond reputetennisace has a reputation beyond reputetennisace has a reputation beyond reputetennisace has a reputation beyond repute

Actually,I use to post on this board a few years ago but then David got injured. I posted many pictures of him I on this forum I took of him before he began to get injured constantly.

The picture in my avatar is also one I personally took of Pat Rafter when he was playing World Team Tennis a few years ago.

I am quite pissed off that my account was hacked by whomever this person is.

You obviously don't know her as well as you think.

Last edited by tennisace : 03-14-2010 at 09:23 PM.
Old 03-14-2010, 09:27 PM   #4
country flag sigmagirl91
Miss Thang

sigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond repute

OK, I'm confused. You tell us that someone hacked your account over a year ago...and you're just now catching it? Another question: is the real tennisace male or female, and how on earth was someone allowed to hack your account unless he/she/it got your IP address or is someone close to you?
Old 03-14-2010, 09:33 PM   #5
country flag tennisace

Quote:
Originally Posted by sigmagirl91 View Post
OK, I'm confused. You tell us that someone hacked your account over a year ago...and you're just now catching it? Another question: is the real tennisace male or female, and how on earth was someone allowed to hack your account unless he/she/it got your IP address or is someone close to you?
Yes as I rarely post anymore and haven't read much especially posts about David as he has been injured so much.

According to the admins - this other person is in France and not the same IP as me.

Look into the pic threads from 2008. I posted how to see the pictures I took of David at Miami that were in my Snapfish account.

The picture in my avatar is also one I took of Rafter in 2005 when he was playing WTT in 2005.

Ask Fee who I am. She has know me on this board and other boards for years.

The admins can see my account was hacked as I am in the US and this other persons IP is in France.
Old 03-14-2010, 09:36 PM   #6
country flag sigmagirl91
Miss Thang

sigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond repute

OK, I understand. Thanks for making this clear. I was wondering how one tennisace could type flawless English and the other could not. If a person was going to impersonate another, at least have the decency to get their "speech" right. *smdh*
Old 03-14-2010, 09:39 PM   #7
country flag krystlel

krystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond repute

I am not sure how this could happen either. The other tennisace doesn't even have an internet connection at home, I don't think. She is mostly relying on public libraries and I am not sure she would even know how to hack into someone's account. I guess I'll just have to ask her directly. Of course I don't really know her that well given that her English is not that great.
krystlel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 09:46 PM   #8
country flag tennisace

Quote:
Originally Posted by krystlel View Post
I am not sure how this could happen either. The other tennisace doesn't even have an internet connection at home, I don't think. She is mostly relying on public libraries and I am not sure she would even know how to hack into someone's account. I guess I'll just have to ask her directly. Of course I don't really know her that well given that her English is not that great.
Who knows how she did it but apparently she figured out how.
Old 03-14-2010, 09:54 PM   #9
country flag tennisace

Quote:
Originally Posted by sigmagirl91 View Post
OK, I understand. Thanks for making this clear. I was wondering how one tennisace could type flawless English and the other could not. If a person was going to impersonate another, at least have the decency to get their "speech" right. *smdh*
Check your PM. I sent you a PM with how I think she got into my account here.