Points earned in 2011 until the 7th of February (top-10 only):
1. Bernard Tomic 131 points
2. Ryan Harrison 92 points
3. Javier Martí 32 points
4. Benjamin Mitchell 18* points
5. Jack Sock 12 points
6. Henri Laaksonen and Agustin Velotti 10 points
8. Marton Fucsovics 8 points
9. Alexander Rumyantsev 7 points
10. David Souto 5 points
*I've counted 3 points for him (and Duckworth) qualifying for 50K MD although 5 points listed on qualifying draw sheet
Career best ATP rankings - top 1000, new career highs reached on February 7
524. Alexander Rumyantsev (RUS)
525. Benjamin Mitchell (AUS)
608. Renzo Olivo (ARG)
679. Micke Kontinen (FIN)
700. James Duckworth (AUS)
719. Guilherme Clezar (BRA)
742. Sami Reinwein (GER)
979. Damir Dumhur (BIH) new
Most remarkable results by:
- Tomic (#182) who reached SF in 50K Burnie Challenger.
- Mitchell (#607) who qualified and reached Burnie challenger QF by defeating Ivo Klec (#236) and Erik Chvojka (#412) before losing to Tomic.
- Marti and Velotti who reached 10K futures finals. Marti (#308) who was the sixth seed defeated second seed Alexander Flock (#244) on his way to final where he lost to first seed Guillermo Olaso (#229). Unseeded Velotti (#561) defeated fifth seed Alexandre Folie (#482) and lost the final to second seed Marcel Felder (#406).