Twitter - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-05-2010, 05:25 PM   #1
country flag Baghdatis#1

Baghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Twitter

Follow Marcos here:
http://twitter.com/marcosbaghdatis

Through the good and the bad, always my #1, no matter what the rankings say
Baghdatis#1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-05-2010, 05:25 PM   #2
country flag Baghdatis#1

Baghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Twitter

Test post - Marcos is preparing for this weekend's Davis Cup tie.
2:22 AM Mar 1st via web

Getting ready for official Davis Cup dinner with the rest of the team !
9:04 AM Mar 3rd via web

Forehand feeling pretty good
4:28 AM Mar 4th via web

Old 03-07-2010, 03:16 AM   #3
country flag Baghdatis#1

Played in my home town today, Great emotions - I had fun :))
12:42 PM Mar 5th via web

Not a good start to the day-car stops on the highway-no petrol- although the dash shows i have another 40km ??? waiting for refil !
about 18 hours ago via web

Happy Birthday to my friend and double partner Photos Kallias - had a great game today !
about 6 hours ago via web

Old 03-09-2010, 01:28 AM   #4
country flag Baghdatis#1

Cyprus team wins the tennis - happy home team ! and Apollon wins the football match...all round a Good day today !!!
7:56 AM Mar 7th via web

In transit to BA terminal 5, more bags and more check in...
about 17 hours ago via web

Old 03-10-2010, 02:17 AM   #5
country flag Baghdatis#1

Finally arrived after 18hours of travelling.... and its still the same day !
about 18 hours ago via web

From the time I left home till the time I arrived at the hotel = total 27 hours
about 7 hours ago via web

Old 03-10-2010, 10:25 PM   #6
country flag Baghdatis#1

Going to the gym twice and have one practice on court today, weather is nice but still a bit windy
about 5 hours ago via web

Old 03-12-2010, 03:12 AM   #7
country flag Baghdatis#1

Just finished the gym and have practice at 15:00 with Juan Monaco...very happy Man Utd won...
7 hours ago

Old 03-13-2010, 02:46 PM   #8
country flag Baghdatis#1

Did not make it to the party last night...had a date
20 hours ago

Old 03-15-2010, 11:14 PM   #9
country flag Baghdatis#1

Practising only once today to save some energy for my match tomorrow...
10:59 AM Mar 13th via TweetDeck

My opponent today started the match very good...but I stayed very focused and fought...very happy I won...
1:50 PM Mar 14th via TweetDeck

...and excited to probably play Federer on Tuesday...Also very happy that Apollon won!
1:51 PM Mar 14th via TweetDeck

Just going to practise now and then hang out a bit at the swimming pool...
about 2 hours ago via TweetDeck

Old 03-17-2010, 05:19 AM   #10
country flag Baghdatis#1

Just finished playing soccer with the guys, now going to stretch a bit, take a shower...
about 9 hours ago via TweetDeck

...have lunch and have a small nap so I can be fresh for tonight

Old 03-17-2010, 06:30 PM   #11
country flag Baghdatis#1

Don't know what to say...the biggest win in my career...I am so happy!
about 12 hours ago via TweetDeck

Old 03-17-2010, 11:27 PM   #12
country flag Baghdatis#1

Woke up, had breakfast, then went to the gym...now going to the club to hit some balls and start preparing for my match... Wish me luck!
2 hours ago

Old 03-19-2010, 02:28 AM   #13
country flag Baghdatis#1

just another day at the Gym ...
7 hours ago

Old 03-21-2010, 01:58 AM   #14
country flag Baghdatis#1

Work up at 04h15 ...on the move, travelling to Miami
12 hours ago

Old 03-22-2010, 11:46 PM   #15
country flag Baghdatis#1

They say its going to rain all afternoon, will try to get a practice in , to feel the new conditions.

Its sooooooooooo humid !!!