RafaChat Part 16 - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 08-11-2008, 09:34 PM   #46
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 'All crap all the time' chat thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangoes View Post
Or a response to the silly crap on my home forum??
acionescu is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-11-2008, 09:36 PM   #47
country flag mangoes
Comparisons are Odious

mangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennizen View Post
I believe its the latter In our mocking of the *** forum rules, we decided that anybody wanting to mention Rafa over there had to use **** and hence it made its way into our rules Like Linda says, trust us to overdo things to death

In Retrospect.............I will delete this post........ I don't want to add to the drama

Live Life to the Fullest , Be Happy , Find Peace within Yourself ..................
Tennis Helps!!
mangoes is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-11-2008, 09:37 PM   #48
country flag elessar
Fly away little pigeon

elessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarecrows View Post
you sold your honour for 1000$.....vCash

talking of evil doctors, tomorrow is my first day. The doc who I'm working with will come late so I'll have to do the morning visit to the patients all by myself
I'm sure you'll do great.
Quote:
No thanks, we believe in self-government and can do without the help of outsiders. Any disputes we have will be resolved internally
How very Thoreau of you
Quote:
I have a couple of questions:

What caused this desire to remove all *** related mentions from this forum?? Is this a move to rid this thread of all ***tards?? Or a response to the silly crap on my home forum??
I'm afraid it's the later

Yay Roger on my screen and they're gonna show his double match afterwards
elessar is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-11-2008, 09:37 PM   #49
country flag cmurray

cmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I have a couple of questions:

What caused this desire to remove all *** related mentions from this forum?? Is this a move to rid this thread of all ***tards?? Or a response to the silly crap on my home forum??
we LOVE ***tards here. We even have some "he who must not be named; you know the one with long head" tards here.

We've taken an oath to take the absurdities of other forums and magnify them to the point of the ridiculous. It's our singular contribution to MTF.
cmurray is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-11-2008, 09:40 PM   #50
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute

Sheryl, now I am confused. What is this event here that you speak of PM if possible

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmurray View Post
we LOVE ***tards here. We even have some "he who must not be named; you know the one with long head" tards here.

We've taken an oath to take the absurdities of other forums and magnify them to the point of the ridiculous. It's our singular contribution to MTF.
Perfectly stated
“But even so, amid the tornadoed Atlantic of my being, do I myself still for ever centrally disport in mute calm; and while ponderous planets of unwaning woe revolve round me, deep down and deep inland there I still bathe me in eternal mildness of joy.” - Melville, Moby Dick
tennizen is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-11-2008, 09:41 PM   #51
country flag scarecrows
Ace Loveforty

scarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond repute

Bet Washington: V. Spadea vs D. Sela settled Today
scarecrows won 2400!

see, if you give you will receive

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerRafaFan View Post
That will be the last victory of Rafa for quite some time.. With his joke mentality and pathetic game, I hope the disgusting player loses every single match next season. He's disgraceful. He should just retire. He's a joke.
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
(10) Corey Feldman vs. (12) scarecrows
scarecrows is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-11-2008, 09:41 PM   #52
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

For all Nadal's fans in US, you can go to nbcolympics.com to watch his singles and doubles match on line.

Same for the Federer's fans here.
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-11-2008, 09:44 PM   #53
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
For all Nadal's fans in US, you can go to nbcolympics.com to watch his singles and doubles match on line.

Same for the Federer's fans here.
Thanks Lee
“But even so, amid the tornadoed Atlantic of my being, do I myself still for ever centrally disport in mute calm; and while ponderous planets of unwaning woe revolve round me, deep down and deep inland there I still bathe me in eternal mildness of joy.” - Melville, Moby Dick
tennizen is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-11-2008, 09:44 PM   #54
country flag elessar
Fly away little pigeon

elessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond repute

It's only for US residents ?
Old 08-11-2008, 09:46 PM   #55
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by elessar View Post
It's only for US residents ?
Any success with a pro.xy?
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-11-2008, 09:48 PM   #56
country flag cmurray

cmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sheryl, now I am confused. What is this event here that you speak of PM if possible
ditto.
Old 08-11-2008, 09:49 PM   #57
country flag elessar
Fly away little pigeon

I'm watching Roger's match as we speak and they said they were gonna show the doubles afterwards, so I think I'll go in search of a ***** tomorrow
Old 08-11-2008, 09:49 PM   #58
country flag cmurray

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarecrows View Post
Bet Washington: V. Spadea vs D. Sela settled Today
scarecrows won 2400!

see, if you give you will receive
blood money.
Old 08-11-2008, 09:50 PM   #59
country flag elessar
Fly away little pigeon

dithree
Old 08-11-2008, 09:53 PM   #60
country flag elessar
Fly away little pigeon

BTW who knows when Roger plays tomorrow ?
Closed Thread