RafaChat Part 16 - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 08-11-2008, 09:03 PM   #16
country flag scarecrows
Ace Loveforty

scarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 'All crap all the time' chat thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmurray View Post

Genci, you evil, evil doctor.
you sold your honour for 1000$.....vCash

talking of evil doctors, tomorrow is my first day. The doc who I'm working with will come late so I'll have to do the morning visit to the patients all by myself

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerRafaFan View Post
That will be the last victory of Rafa for quite some time.. With his joke mentality and pathetic game, I hope the disgusting player loses every single match next season. He's disgraceful. He should just retire. He's a joke.
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
(10) Corey Feldman vs. (12) scarecrows
scarecrows is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-11-2008, 09:05 PM   #17
country flag cmurray

cmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarecrows View Post

talking of evil doctors, tomorrow is my first day. The doc who I'm working with will come late so I'll have to do the morning visit to the patients all by myself
You'll be fantastic.

Also, I don't like you anymore.
cmurray is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-11-2008, 09:05 PM   #18
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
a warning for ME? pffft. Where's the board of appeals? Genci LURED me into saying that.
He bribed you The proof is in you v-account
And the board of appeals apparently will be :Linda, Hema and Metis. Do you really want Linda to know that you said "Rafa sucks" in this forum?
acionescu is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-11-2008, 09:06 PM   #19
country flag scarecrows
Ace Loveforty

scarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I took economics as well, but I don't know what that is either. It doesn't sound good though.
there's not much on google either but i have found smth

http://www.swissquote.ch/static/help...ns/corp_e.html

end of page, at Capital Reduction

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerRafaFan View Post
That will be the last victory of Rafa for quite some time.. With his joke mentality and pathetic game, I hope the disgusting player loses every single match next season. He's disgraceful. He should just retire. He's a joke.
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
(10) Corey Feldman vs. (12) scarecrows
scarecrows is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-11-2008, 09:07 PM   #20
country flag cmurray

cmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennizen View Post
You are welcome to suggest any additional rules in the new forum rules thread

Hence the kind warning Gullibility is not a virtue in this forum.
does not make a warning kind, Hema.

(is sarcasm a valued virtue here? 'Cuz I have that in spades)
Old 08-11-2008, 09:07 PM   #21
country flag mangoes
Comparisons are Odious

mangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
piggy is five letters. I think you're safe with Andreea's rule.
Hmmm, I think Andreea may not see things as you do

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildegirl05 View Post

anytime you feel the urge, just substitute ***** with Rafi. sounds the same and it's ***** approved too

see, we can work in harmony with the forums that cannot be named
I can't cross over :

Quote:
That's why you should make this your home forum.
I will turn away from the 'light'

Quote:
We need you here Sheryl. Besides you fit better over here
I do enjoy posting overhere a lot.........not to mention, even though Rafa becoming no. 1 has caused the rafa fangirls to go a little crazy, I still think the rafafangirls are some of the best posters on MTF.......Plus, you guys know how to have fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post

Rule is rule! Who cannot respect it may go in *** forum!
I was waiting for you

Quote:
I don't think you can say it there either You aren't allowed to talk about Rafa in the *** forum. Sheryl, I'm afraid you'll have to go to GM if you want to call him a p*g.

I know..........I'm not even allowed to call him this in my home forum

Live Life to the Fullest , Be Happy , Find Peace within Yourself ..................
Tennis Helps!!
mangoes is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-11-2008, 09:08 PM   #22
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarecrows View Post

I am more for the patients. Good luck
Quote:
And the board of appeals apparently will be :Linda, Hema and Metis. Do you really want Linda to know that you said "Rafa sucks" in this forum?
I am kind so I just left Cheryl with a warning. If Linda were here, she would be like, "Off with your head" French Revolution style
"Who ain't a slave? Tell me that. Well, then, however the old sea-captains may order me about—however they may thump and punch me about, I have the satisfaction of knowing that it is all right; that everybody else is one way or other served in much the same way— either in a physical or metaphysical point of view, that is; and so the universal thump is passed round, and all hands should rub each other's shoulder-blades, and be content." - Herman Melville, Moby Dick
tennizen is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-11-2008, 09:09 PM   #23
country flag cmurray

Quote:
I didn't vote for Linda, Hema OR Metis. They're not the boss(es) of me.

I think WG should be the board of appeals because she's my sister I'm all for nepotism when it benefits me. Metis is my sister too, but she's the boring one.
Old 08-11-2008, 09:10 PM   #24
country flag mangoes
Comparisons are Odious

mangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
a warning for ME? pffft. Where's the board of appeals? Genci LURED me into saying that.

Genci, you evil, evil doctor.
Shame on you for speaking the truth for the almighty V-Dollar

Live Life to the Fullest , Be Happy , Find Peace within Yourself ..................
Tennis Helps!!
mangoes is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-11-2008, 09:11 PM   #25
country flag cmurray

Quote:
I am more for the patients. Good luck

I am kind so I just left Cheryl with a warning. If Linda were here, she would be like, "Off with your head" French Revolution style
I thought that was Alice in Wonderland style.

Besides, Linda is more of a "Let them eat cake!" type, wouldn't you say?
Old 08-11-2008, 09:12 PM   #26
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangoes View Post
I do enjoy posting overhere a lot.........not to mention, even though Rafa becoming no. 1 has caused the rafa fangirls to go a little crazy, I still think the rafafangirls are some of the best posters on MTF.......Plus, you guys know how to have fun
You should read our mod election thread. Then you'll know we went crazy even before Rafa became # 1 I don't know about the best posters bit but I will accept the bolded statement you made
"Who ain't a slave? Tell me that. Well, then, however the old sea-captains may order me about—however they may thump and punch me about, I have the satisfaction of knowing that it is all right; that everybody else is one way or other served in much the same way— either in a physical or metaphysical point of view, that is; and so the universal thump is passed round, and all hands should rub each other's shoulder-blades, and be content." - Herman Melville, Moby Dick
Old 08-11-2008, 09:12 PM   #27
country flag cmurray

Quote:
That should be an infraction.
Old 08-11-2008, 09:13 PM   #28
country flag tennizen

Quote:
You receive the yellow infraction for that statement
Old 08-11-2008, 09:14 PM   #29
country flag tennizen

Quote:
I thought that was Alice in Wonderland style.

Besides, Linda is more of a "Let them eat cake!" type, wouldn't you say?
Also, Alice in Wonderland style, I think

I disagree with your second statement though
Old 08-11-2008, 09:15 PM   #30
country flag cmurray

Quote:
You receive the yellow infraction for that statement
HA!

Closed Thread