•°o*Ye Olde Castle vol.27 - Page 8 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 02-27-2010, 04:08 AM   #106
country flag Lemon Custard

Lemon Custard has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Custard has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Custard has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Custard has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Custard has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Custard has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Custard has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Custard has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Custard has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Custard has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Custard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o*Ye Olde Castle vol.27

Woops. I missed this..

Quote:
Originally Posted by theMEESH View Post
That sounds like so much fun to be at a gay and lesbian Mardi Gras. The most fun I have is with my gay friends. I don't see them enough though
Yeah. It's been a 32 year long tradition here in Sydney celebrating the acceptance of homosexuality in this country, and it's the largest gay and lesbian parade of its kind in the world. Big drawcard for the city and lots and lots of fun!
If I could be anything other what I am, I'd want it tomorrow. If I could be what my father wants me to be, then maybe I could stay for that too. If I could be what you want me to be, I'd want to stay. But I am what I am, and all I want is freedom.
Lemon Custard is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-27-2010, 04:10 AM   #107
country flag Arkulari
Faithful Txurigorri

Arkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond repute

Amy and Cath

Arkulari is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-27-2010, 04:13 AM   #108

Lemon Custard has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Custard has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Custard has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Custard has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Custard has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Custard has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Custard has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Custard has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Custard has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Custard has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Custard has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkulari View Post
Amy and Cath
Hiya Nat! What's going on in your part of the world today?
If I could be anything other what I am, I'd want it tomorrow. If I could be what my father wants me to be, then maybe I could stay for that too. If I could be what you want me to be, I'd want to stay. But I am what I am, and all I want is freedom.
Old 02-27-2010, 04:14 AM   #109
country flag theMEESH

theMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
OMG Michelle, you definitely need to go, his work is incredible, I don't like bullfighting but I love the torero's clothing and stuff like that, I got one book of his called precisely Torero:

http://www.artefino.ch/ARTISTS/AFANA...rero_index.htm

Torero is very beautiful... but my immature self blushes with some of the photos

I'm trying to figure out when I can because I picked up an extra night of work and it's hard to fit those kinds of things into my schedule. But I *have* to go! I really want to go. My teacher is so passionate about photography it makes it so exciting... but i know that can also make a class hard
Old 02-27-2010, 04:18 AM   #110
country flag theMEESH

theMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemon Custard View Post
Woops. I missed this..

Yeah. It's been a 32 year long tradition here in Sydney celebrating the acceptance of homosexuality in this country, and it's the largest gay and lesbian parade of its kind in the world. Big drawcard for the city and lots and lots of fun!
i wish i could go! i went to LA aids walk and that was so much fun. 10km walk around hollywood... at the beginning there's always that protester with his megaphone that all the drag queens tell to fuck off. A couple celebs are always in the crowd walking.... but the best part is that some of the drag queens start off with their platforms on
Old 02-27-2010, 04:25 AM   #111
country flag Arkulari
Faithful Txurigorri

Arkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond repute

sup Amy? not much, working and working, looking forward to hit some targets later (it's 0.24am, saturday) and spending time with the kids

Torero is , I think he also edited a book about photographic techniques? something called Shadow or something like that

Old 02-27-2010, 04:28 AM   #112
country flag theMEESH

i'll have to look that up.... i keep saying i'll go to bookstore and browse their art books.... but i haven't done it yet.
Old 02-27-2010, 04:30 AM   #113
country flag Arkulari
Faithful Txurigorri

so, are you majoring in photography? (sorry if you already answered )

Old 02-27-2010, 04:37 AM   #114

Quote:
sup Amy? not much, working and working, looking forward to hit some targets later (it's 0.24am, saturday) and spending time with the kids
Oh nice! Not much happening today. I just finished watching some car racing.. and I'm a bit peeved because the annoying guy I dislike won... again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theMEESH View Post
i wish i could go! i went to LA aids walk and that was so much fun. 10km walk around hollywood... at the beginning there's always that protester with his megaphone that all the drag queens tell to fuck off. A couple celebs are always in the crowd walking.... but the best part is that some of the drag queens start off with their platforms on
Oh they're awesome aren't they!!! I love walks like that. Mardi Gras is the same, everyone goes - we even have a lot of police who aren't gay or lesbian but want to show their support for the homosexual community so they march too. It's awesome.

And... My brother's a photographer.. random..
Old 02-27-2010, 04:38 AM   #115
country flag Arkulari
Faithful Txurigorri

Pics is a break up in the third set!!!

Old 02-27-2010, 04:43 AM   #116
country flag theMEESH

i'm not a photographer. it's just a hobby. i'm actually a nursing major

@Amy that's sooooo cool that there are also police that go there to support the homosexual community! here they would never be open about being okay with that.... at least in my city. :retard:
Old 02-27-2010, 04:46 AM   #117
country flag Arkulari
Faithful Txurigorri

that is really cool Amy

so, nursing? will we see you in the hospitals chasing the Juan's to look after them?

I'm a chemical engineer

Old 02-27-2010, 05:00 AM   #118
country flag theMEESH

i was going to see if they hire nurses at Equelite

ooh chemical engineer? that sounds tough. i originally was going into mechanical engineering
Old 02-27-2010, 05:05 AM   #119
country flag Arkulari
Faithful Txurigorri

yeah, I work for a petrochemical company, I make simulations, work budgets, do labs, never a boring day with the explosions and potential safe hazards

the hardest part is to be away from home but one gets going, fortunately I have my husband and kids with me

Vamos Pics, close this thing!!!

Old 02-27-2010, 05:22 AM   #120
country flag theMEESH

what do you mean by away from home?