•°o*Ye Olde Castle vol.27 - Page 7 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 02-27-2010, 04:12 AM   #91
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

Clay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o*Ye Olde Castle vol.27

folks lets welcome Meesh to the castle when you get a chance.

Amy i dont know if you have met Meesh yet but she is honoring the castle with a visit today. hopefully she will visit more often.

i am looking forward to seeing some of her ansel adams collection of photos soon.
Clay Death is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-27-2010, 04:16 AM   #92
country flag MacTheKnife
10S NE1

MacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to the castle meesh. Enjoy yourself and relax...
Old 02-27-2010, 04:17 AM   #93
country flag MacTheKnife
10S NE1

MacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by out_here_grindin View Post
The best part of spn360 is the ability to go to any point in a match, backward or forward.
I know. It is a quality stream. My ISP just made it available last June so I haven't had it that long. It is top shelf..
Old 02-27-2010, 04:18 AM   #94
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

Clay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond repute

gonzo is just reckless at times and accordingly doesnt give you much rhythm to work with.
Old 02-27-2010, 04:21 AM   #95
country flag out_here_grindin

out_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond repute

meesh

Follow college tennis here.. (I am the user Clemson_tennis)
out_here_grindin is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-27-2010, 04:21 AM   #96
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

think i am too tired to stay awake much longer.

later folks. have fun and take care. see you soon or sooner.

Old 02-27-2010, 04:22 AM   #97
country flag MacTheKnife
10S NE1

Night CD. get some rest..
Old 02-27-2010, 04:24 AM   #98
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

later glen.

here are some gators for you old friend:

Old 02-27-2010, 04:26 AM   #99
country flag MacTheKnife
10S NE1

Thanks CD.. I have filed them away for future use..
Old 02-27-2010, 04:28 AM   #100
country flag theMEESH

theMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cath777 View Post
History of Photography sounds really interesting. What does it cover?
i just started it two weeks ago but right now we're on the beginning, with daguerreotypes and calotypes.... we should be able to go all the way up to the 1990s, but the book covers all the way up to 9/11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post
nice to meet you Meesh. we have another expert in the area of photography here at the castle. you may have seen some of the pics he has posted here and there. he loves the stunning beauty of natural landscape found in nature around the globe. he goes by the user name bilbo.

i am a huge fan of nature as well. i have done a fair amount of mountain biking in many of america`s fabulous national parks. on foot and on the bike is the only way to get a real sense of appreciation for what nature holds in store.
That's cool! Personally, nature and I don't get along. I love to look at the pictures though. That film on Ansel had some really bad ass photos. and for him to lug around all his equipment with that? and large format cameras! amazing.

I just learned about Annie Leibovitz and right now she's my favorite... I'm still learning about all the major photographers though, so that might change

but my most favorite photos have to be of big wave surfing... looking at someone on a 20ft wave... OMG I wish I could do that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkulari View Post
hello everyone

Hey Michelle, I'm Nat, nice to meet you and welcome to the Castle!
Hi Nat! It's nice to meet you! I like your posts in the funny photos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemon Custard View Post
Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras is a very important part of our culture and acceptance of homosexuality in this country. Sydney is the Gay and Lesbian capital of Australia. I'm very proud to be a friend of participants in the parade every year.
That sounds like so much fun to be at a gay and lesbian Mardi Gras. The most fun I have is with my gay friends. I don't see them enough though

__

@CD I've been to yosemite.... pretty freaking amazing.
Old 02-27-2010, 04:30 AM   #101
country flag theMEESH

theMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by out_here_grindin View Post
meesh
'allo!
Old 02-27-2010, 04:46 AM   #102
country flag Arkulari
Faithful Txurigorri

Arkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by theMEESH View Post

I just learned about Annie Leibovitz and right now she's my favorite... I'm still learning about all the major photographers though, so that might change

but my most favorite photos have to be of big wave surfing... looking at someone on a 20ft wave... OMG I wish I could do that.

Hi Nat! It's nice to meet you! I like your posts in the funny photos

hey, I love your signature

and for photographers: Anne Leibovitz, Mario Testino and Ruven Afanador are my fave ones

Arkulari is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-27-2010, 04:50 AM   #103
country flag theMEESH

There is an exhibition of Ruven Afanador's work at this art gallery in LA! that's the one i'm thinking of going to so i can write my gallery report

I'm really excited to see this one:

i love this one because I've almost always had long hair.... and i just think it's so gorgeous.
Old 02-27-2010, 04:54 AM   #104
country flag Lemon Custard

Lemon Custard has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Custard has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Custard has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Custard has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Custard has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Custard has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Custard has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Custard has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Custard has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Custard has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Custard has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by theMEESH View Post
thanks! i get distracted with it sometimes lol
Hi Meesh! Nice to meet you. I'm Amy. Welcome to The Castle!
If I could be anything other what I am, I'd want it tomorrow. If I could be what my father wants me to be, then maybe I could stay for that too. If I could be what you want me to be, I'd want to stay. But I am what I am, and all I want is freedom.
Lemon Custard is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-27-2010, 05:06 AM   #105
country flag Arkulari
Faithful Txurigorri

Arkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond repute

OMG Michelle, you definitely need to go, his work is incredible, I don't like bullfighting but I love the torero's clothing and stuff like that, I got one book of his called precisely Torero:

http://www.artefino.ch/ARTISTS/AFANA...rero_index.htm

Arkulari is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread