•°o*Ye Olde Castle vol.27 - Page 333 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 03-22-2010, 09:45 PM   #4981
country flag Cloudygirl

Cloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o*Ye Olde Castle vol.27

I didn't ask cos I figured you didn't want to tell us and that if you did, you would. Glad you are ok and you have somewhere to stay.
Advertisement

Old 03-22-2010, 09:45 PM   #4982
country flag Certinfy

Certinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond repute

Jose, ur so fucking hot I could drool over u all day without regretting it
Originally Posted by Saberq View Post
if he loses this I will support Murray
Certinfy is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-22-2010, 09:59 PM   #4983
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

Clay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond repute

hewitt is baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaack:

Hewitt accepts wild card to US Clay Courts
AFP, Mar 22, 2010, 11.01pm IST

: March 21HOUSTON: Defending champion Lleyton Hewitt of Australia will make his return from a right hip operation in January at next month's ATP US Clay Court Championships, the ATP Tour announced Monday.

Former world number one Hewitt has accepted a wild-card entry into the April 5-11 event at River Oaks Country Club.

"I'm really looking forward to returning to defend my title in Houston," said Hewitt. "I couldn't think of a better place to come back on to the Tour after an injury."

Hewitt suffered the injury while playing in the Hopman Cup in early January and underwent surgery in Hobart to repair a torn labrum after a fourth-round loss to Swiss star Roger Federer at the Australian Open.

Hewitt, ranked 24th by the ATP, underwent a similar operation on his left hip two years ago.

Last year, Hewitt rolled to the title without losing a set. This time, he hopes to become the first back-to-back champion since American Andy Roddick in 2001 and 2002.

"When we got the call that Lleyton was progressing faster than expected on his recovery, we were very pleased to offer him a wild card," said Clay Courts director Van Barry. "We look forward to him coming back."

Hewitt is fourth among active ATP players with 27 career titles, including the 2001 US Open and 2002 Wimbledon titles.
Clay Death is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-22-2010, 10:01 PM   #4984
country flag Arkulari
Faithful Txurigorri

Arkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ad-out View Post
Nat - Just out of curiosity, are your children learning English yet?
they know some words, but they haven't started learning the language just yet, I guess they'll start when they go to elementary school

Arkulari is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-22-2010, 10:03 PM   #4985
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

Clay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Har-Tru View Post
Julius Erving.

No idea.
they all say julius erving. that answer is pretty close jose but it is not the right one. the correct answer is Rick Barry.

ok i am ready for my next sports related question:

what do john havlicek and bobby knight have in common? you really have to know your basketball history to know the answer to some of these questions.
Old 03-22-2010, 10:07 PM   #4986
country flag Har-Tru
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Har-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond repute

Barry the underhand free throw king. How could I. His son Brent was fun to watch.

You lost me on that second question. Unless the answer is they both played in Ohio State.

Tennis has no blood passport system, and does basically no out of competition testing.

The methods and drugs used by Armstrong in 1999 would work in tennis right now, with zero chance of being caught (not slightly surprising to anyone familiar with the topic, btw).
Har-Tru is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-22-2010, 10:12 PM   #4987
country flag Har-Tru
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Har-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Certinfy View Post
Jose, ur so fucking hot I could drool over u all day without regretting it

Tennis has no blood passport system, and does basically no out of competition testing.

The methods and drugs used by Armstrong in 1999 would work in tennis right now, with zero chance of being caught (not slightly surprising to anyone familiar with the topic, btw).
Har-Tru is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-22-2010, 10:14 PM   #4988
country flag ellen_

ellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond repute

Such a long time since I've been here again but I see Jason is cheating on me here with José... I should come more often

How is everyone?
"Sometimes you are embarrassed by how you are playing. Sometimes you want to be there, sometimes you want to go home. Sometimes you are fighting hard and sometimes you are fighting yourself." - Ernests Gulbis

To conquer oneself is a greater victory than to conquer thousands in a battle - Buddha
ellen_ is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-22-2010, 10:16 PM   #4989
country flag Certinfy

Certinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond repute

Well to sum it up quickly, u dumped Habib and got together with me Then I found out u were cheating on me with Stan, and we fell apart, then u and Stan got married and he got the right to keep his daughter, and then 18 years later she became world number 1 in the WTA.
Old 03-22-2010, 10:17 PM   #4990
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

unbelievable stuff. "ohio state" is right.

my dad snatched a doctorate from ohio state in pathogenic bacteriology so i used to keep up a little with that school when i was into basketball. i dont really follow the sport any longer.

barry did indeed shoot his free throws underhanded. his accuracy was mind numbing. i forgot what i had read but it was close to 90% i believe whic is just sick.

and his son brent was good.
Old 03-22-2010, 10:19 PM   #4991
country flag Cloudygirl

Cloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkulari View Post
they know some words, but they haven't started learning the language just yet, I guess they'll start when they go to elementary school

I think with languages, it's the sooner the better. We don't learn enough here or early enough.
Old 03-22-2010, 10:19 PM   #4992
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

welcome to the castle again ellen. you are forever welcome here as you know. visit more often and stay as long as you please.

and post at will.
Old 03-22-2010, 10:21 PM   #4993
country flag ellen_

ellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post
welcome to the castle again ellen. you are forever welcome here as you know. visit more often and stay as long as you please.

and post at will.
Thank you
"Sometimes you are embarrassed by how you are playing. Sometimes you want to be there, sometimes you want to go home. Sometimes you are fighting hard and sometimes you are fighting yourself." - Ernests Gulbis

To conquer oneself is a greater victory than to conquer thousands in a battle - Buddha
ellen_ is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-22-2010, 10:21 PM   #4994
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

just 8 more posts to go castlers. go ahead and run up the post count and hit 5000 posts.

then move to the non tennis section and start posting at our volume #28.

this way the mods/super mods wil get a chance to close the existing volume (volume #27) and it will also allow them to move volume #28 here sooner to the chat section where we belong.

thanks.
Old 03-22-2010, 10:21 PM   #4995
country flag Certinfy

CD is too funny!
Closed Thread