•°o*Ye Olde Castle vol.27 - Page 325 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 03-22-2010, 03:28 AM   #4861
country flag Arkulari
Faithful Txurigorri

Arkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o*Ye Olde Castle vol.27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post
nole is not the player he was in 2008. he was improving and doing so well back then. dont know what happened to his game. how did he let it slip so much.

he has suffered the heaviest casualties on 2 fronts:

1. the serve
2. the return of serve

on hard courts these are the 2 things that separate men from boys. it is because of these 2 liabilities that nadal has struggled so mightily on hard courts over the years. his wins have been prety much a function of his speed, movement, and his will. in other words, those wins did not come easy. he had to really work for them since he did not have a big serve or a big return of serve. and now he must do without some of that speed and his once famous movement.

people talk about his solid return of serve stats. well they are baised. his returns like a demon on clay. take 2008 french open capmaigns for instance. he was breaking serve 2 times out every 3 times they were serving. that is simply huge.

djokovic was becoming a dominant player on hard courts because he had finally developed a big serve of his own to go along with one of the best return games around. somehow he let them both vanish. he is weak without them.
well, Roger's return of serve isn't the best thing around but he gets by, so you can have a good game without the best ROS but having a good serve and good groundstrokes

Nole's serve and baseline game have gone AWOL, nowadays he's serving like a clown and rushing to the net every other time and getting passed a LOT

Arkulari is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-22-2010, 03:28 AM   #4862
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

Clay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by theMEESH View Post
yo.
listen to me woman. you always come when i am ready to go. you have this down to science i see.

too sleepy to stay awake much longer. archer princess and martin are around and even peta pan may show up. so you wont be alone at the castle meeshy.

how the hell are you doing anyway?
Clay Death is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-22-2010, 03:32 AM   #4863
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

Clay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond repute

later castlers. i am off to snatch some rest.

Old 03-22-2010, 03:34 AM   #4864
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

Old 03-22-2010, 03:36 AM   #4865
country flag theMEESH

theMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post
listen to me woman. you always come when i am ready to go. you have this down to science i see.

too sleepy to stay awake much longer. archer princess and martin are around and even peta pan may show up. so you wont be alone at the castle meeshy.

how the hell are you doing anyway?
I don't have as much time to keep up with the castle in the mornings... I'm working right now so I can catch up as best as possible here

That and the time difference. And I'm guessing you have work tomorrow

I'm aOK. Gonna see if I can get an extra day of work during the week... which would mean I'd be working 48 hrs/ week. I need the cash monies though... that way if I *do* go to Cincy... then I'll be more prepped hehehe.
Old 03-22-2010, 03:37 AM   #4866
country flag Arkulari
Faithful Txurigorri

Arkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond repute

you didn't see what I wrote but that's ok

night CD

oooh, my future sister in law Michelle is around?

Old 03-22-2010, 03:39 AM   #4867
country flag theMEESH

theMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond repute

Hola Nat! Qué tal?
Old 03-22-2010, 03:39 AM   #4868
country flag theMEESH

OH PS Nightey night CD

Sweet dreams
Old 03-22-2010, 03:45 AM   #4869
country flag theMEESH

I have this brownie that I bought with my starbucks... but now I kinda don't feel like eating it.
Old 03-22-2010, 03:48 AM   #4870
country flag Arkulari
Faithful Txurigorri

fine Michelle, I was thinking about going to Tandil earlier but it's quite a bit far from Buenos Aires and besides my friend didn't come home, so I'm going the next time I'm in Argentina, she lives about three blocks from Juan Martin's parents' house

Old 03-22-2010, 03:49 AM   #4871
country flag theMEESH

When you do go... can you just ....you know.... um..... kidnap JMdP and then mail him to me?
Old 03-22-2010, 03:51 AM   #4872
country flag theMEESH

i really don't like President Obama's eyebrows.
Old 03-22-2010, 03:54 AM   #4873
country flag theMEESH

@Mimi if you're in here.... sorry I can't rep you back but don't worry... Rafa will bounce back
Old 03-22-2010, 03:57 AM   #4874
country flag Arkulari
Faithful Txurigorri

Quote:
Originally Posted by theMEESH View Post
When you do go... can you just ....you know.... um..... kidnap JMdP and then mail him to me?
and Pico as well?
greedy girl

Obama has a weird facial structure

Old 03-22-2010, 04:10 AM   #4875
country flag theMEESH

nah i'm okay with JMDP

Obama's face is really shaped weird.