•°o*Ye Olde Castle vol.27 - Page 285 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 03-20-2010, 02:49 AM   #4261
country flag Arkulari
Faithful Txurigorri

Arkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o*Ye Olde Castle vol.27

Toad can blow Duck off the court if they make rallies, Duck's best shot is to have the best serve possible and try to shorten the points on Toad's serve

Arkulari is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-20-2010, 02:52 AM   #4262
country flag Arkulari
Faithful Txurigorri

Arkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond repute

someone please tell me I'm having a nightmare and that Rafa isn't going to play doubles with Marc in Miami

Old 03-20-2010, 02:59 AM   #4263
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

Clay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond repute

your nightmares are real arkulari. he is playing both singles and doubles.

Clay Death is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-20-2010, 03:06 AM   #4264
country flag Arkulari
Faithful Txurigorri

Old 03-20-2010, 03:24 AM   #4265
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

this foolish pineapple bun never learnt his lessons, whats more, he is going to be beaten badly by Soldering should they both reach the final
Mimi is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-20-2010, 03:33 AM   #4266
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

Clay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond repute

Old 03-20-2010, 03:40 AM   #4267
country flag MacTheKnife
10S NE1

MacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond repute

Our two players tonight while they relax in the sun...

Old 03-20-2010, 03:47 AM   #4268
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacTheKnife View Post
Our two players tonight while they relax in the sun...

sweet. caroline is so hawt.

they are supposed to be good friends on the circuit which is sort of rare in such a brutal, individualistic sport.
Old 03-20-2010, 03:48 AM   #4269
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

how about this one glen? this hawtness by the factor of 100,000:

Old 03-20-2010, 03:50 AM   #4270
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

Old 03-20-2010, 03:50 AM   #4271
country flag Arkulari
Faithful Txurigorri

http://www.bnpparibasopen.org/News/T...-Reach-SF.aspx

Quote:
NEWS
SODERLING STOPS MURRAY TO REACH SFS
Indian Wells, U.S.A.

Sweden’s Robin Soderling knocked out 2009 finalist Andy Murray 6-1, 7-6(4) on Friday afternoon at the BNP Paribas Open in Indian Wells to reach his first semi-final at an ATP World Tour Masters 1000 tennis tournament.

“It feels great, and especially here in Indian Wells, because my record here hasn't been so well,” Soderling said about reaching the semi-finals. “I thought I couldn't do well here, and now I show I really can.”

The sixth-seeded Soderling got off to a rocky start in his quarter-final match, coming up against four break points in the opening game, but recovered quickly as he rolled out to a 5-0 lead before the World No. 4 managed to hold.

Watch Live Streaming From Indian Wells

Watch Thursday Highlights

“I was pretty sure before the match that it is almost impossible to outpower Andy because he's moving really well and he puts everything back,” said Soderling. “I really felt it the first game, which was a crucial hold for me. And then after that, I started to play not as aggressive and I was waiting a little bit for my opportunities, and it worked pretty well.”

Murray fell behind another break of serve early in the second set, and failed to deliver on triple break point opportunity in the sixth game, but made a brave comeback attempt in the 11th hour. He fought off three match points while serving down 3-5, and broke Soderling in the next game to stave off elimination.

But Murray conceded the mini-break to start the tie-break, giving the Swede the advantage he needed to complete the straight-sets win. Soderling ripped a winner down the line to earn match point, and celebrated the victory as Murray returned his serve into the net.

“I think he played very well to start with, and I didn't,” said Murray. “I didn't move particularly well. I was hitting the ball really short, and he's obviously got a big game and he was able to dictate all of the points. So from my side it was poor, but he hit the ball really big from the back of the court and served well when he needed to.”

Soderling had never advanced beyond the third round in his five previous appearances at the BNP Paribas Open, but has now reached the semi-finals without the loss of a set, posting wins over Evgeny Korolev, No. 28 seed Feliciano Lopez and No. 9 seed Jo-Wilfried Tsonga.

The 25 year old, currently No. 7 in the South African Airways 2010 ATP Rankings, broke through last year at Roland Garros when he upset four-time defending champion Rafael Nadal in the fourth round before going on to a runner-up finish (l. to Federer).

He said of his improvement over the last year: “I worked hard, and, I think I changed the way how I think a little bit. A couple years ago I was very focused on playing well all the time. And now what matters to me now is to win matches. Doesn't matter if I play well and win matches or play bad and win matches. You still have to win.”

Old 03-20-2010, 03:52 AM   #4272
country flag MacTheKnife
10S NE1

MacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond repute

OMG - she is a goddess, almost to perfect to be true..
Old 03-20-2010, 03:53 AM   #4273
country flag MacTheKnife
10S NE1

They certainly appeared to be friends in this series of photos:

Old 03-20-2010, 03:53 AM   #4274
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

good article arkulari. thanks for sharing it with the other castlers.

murray is cool and realizes he was outclased tonight. hope he moves on forward fast and shows good results in miami.
Old 03-20-2010, 03:54 AM   #4275
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

she is a goddess glen. some have called her the most beautiful woman ever.

Closed Thread