•°o*Ye Olde Castle vol.27 - Page 18 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 02-28-2010, 12:34 AM   #256
country flag MacTheKnife
10S NE1

MacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o*Ye Olde Castle vol.27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post
i am actually doing a few sets of weights so that is reason for the pause. i had to knock of some leg extensions and leg curls. now doing a few bench presses and arm curls while throwing around 30 pound dumbells. i am almost done.

the castle has been quiet today. most of the folks here are the ladies and they are all missing. it also could be that it is saturday night.

the biggest reason for the castle being quiet is the lack of masters series events and the slams. thaat is when it comes alive.
I'm envious. I really miss lifting. But at least I'm playing and getting exercise again. Had to give it all up for 9 months. There is nothing like lifting weights and that pumped tired feeling once the workout is done..
Advertisement

Old 02-28-2010, 12:37 AM   #257
country flag MacTheKnife
10S NE1

MacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond repute

Yea, the castle was pretty dead today. DC will probably pick it up some too.
Old 02-28-2010, 12:40 AM   #258
country flag MacTheKnife
10S NE1

I need to save this avatar for the next time Jose is in the castle..
Old 02-28-2010, 12:41 AM   #259
country flag MacTheKnife
10S NE1

somehow I knew the bryans were going to win this..
Old 02-28-2010, 12:56 AM   #260
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

Clay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond repute

affirmative. its that chicken shit champions tiebreak. credit to dent/harrison for pushing around the best doubles team in the world anyway.

well i am done with the few sets of weights i had to get done. now downing a soy protein drink. will have some baked salmon and steamed vegies in a little bit.

we are probably an hour away from the final in acapulco unless i am mistaken glen.

it should be a good one. i do believe that ferrero gets this one since he has a hot hand. he also will exact some measure of revenge by gunning down ferru.
Clay Death is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-28-2010, 01:01 AM   #261
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

Clay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacTheKnife View Post
I'm envious. I really miss lifting. But at least I'm playing and getting exercise again. Had to give it all up for 9 months. There is nothing like lifting weights and that pumped tired feeling once the workout is done..

i think resistance training is a must for everybody that is over the age of 12-13. women included.

you do what your own personal requirements call for.

if i have to sit upright on a bike for 100 miles than i need some muscle mass and serious upper body strength. i also prefer having a strong, muscular body.

an auto accident set me back last year but i will be entering a few 100 mile events later this year. that is the goal anyway now i hope i dont crash on a bike.

Old 02-28-2010, 01:05 AM   #262
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

pete pan where ever you are, the castle wishes you well. hope you are fully recovered from that flu.

Old 02-28-2010, 01:08 AM   #263
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

johnny mac annoying the clay monster:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M98tjM9N8f4
Old 02-28-2010, 01:13 AM   #264
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Hi there Castle.
Hope all of ye are doing well.

I've just come home after visiting a lovely proggie music festival. I am happy to see my blokes doing so well over there.

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-28-2010, 01:16 AM   #265
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

sup karin?

what is a "proggie festival?"

Old 02-28-2010, 01:22 AM   #266
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
sup karin?

what is a "proggie festival?"

Hi there CD! (and others lurking)

Well, this was an underground music festival, giving some four bands the opportunity to show their worth on stage. And about 3/4 managed to do very well indeed.

'Progrock' is merely for ProgDork -Folks, so it's nice to see the fellows were given this opportunity to show their merits to a 'bigger' audience out there.

Anathema

Old 02-28-2010, 01:24 AM   #267
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

sounds like you had a blast karin. nothing like seeing these bands up close and personal.
Old 02-28-2010, 01:29 AM   #268
Anathemaniac

Quote:
sounds like you had a blast karin. nothing like seeing these bands up close and personal.
Yeah, it was fun indeed!!! Review coming up on my blog - see my siggie - soon.

Well here's a vid from a concert from my lovely friends of Leap Day:

Made a few of my own tonight, but didn't yet have the opportunity to upload them. Well, most of them are CRAP whatsoever. Do know, the band(s) and their music are not...

Anathema

Old 02-28-2010, 01:35 AM   #269
Anathemaniac

And this:

Oh I know, the song is a Marillion-rip off...

But still... I love this kind of stuff.

Anathema

Old 02-28-2010, 01:43 AM   #270
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie the Cat View Post
Yeah, it was fun indeed!!! Review coming up on my blog - see my siggie - soon.

Well here's a vid from a concert from my lovely friends of Leap Day:

Made a few of my own tonight, but didn't yet have the opportunity to upload them. Well, most of them are CRAP whatsoever. Do know, the band(s) and their music are not...

Leap Day sounds really good karin. thanks for sharing.
Closed Thread