•°o*Ye Olde Castle vol.27 - Page 101 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 03-08-2010, 04:12 AM   #1501
country flag Arkulari
Faithful Txurigorri

Arkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o*Ye Olde Castle vol.27

'sup people?

Arkulari is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-08-2010, 04:14 AM   #1502
country flag theMEESH

theMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post
the meesh. i missed you old sport.

its time for me to snatch some rest now so i hope to see you soon. dont forget about us when you get to indian wells tomorrow.

leave early and give yourself plenty of time to get there. be safe and take care.

yes i like lada gaga. she has some weapons that she is working with. she has talent and she has the drive.
Hi CD! Sorry I keep popping in and out of here... I keep getting distracted and then I had to leave really fast I am officially at work now though

i watch more TV here than I do at home.
Old 03-08-2010, 04:16 AM   #1503
country flag ryan23

ryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudygirl View Post
the filling was meant to set but it didn't.
Oh sorry to hear that

Big Star/Alex Chilton R.I.P

The Stone Roses

Guns N' Roses
ryan23 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-08-2010, 04:16 AM   #1504
country flag theMEESH

theMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond repute

Nat!
Old 03-08-2010, 04:18 AM   #1505
country flag ryan23

ryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post
glen, jeff:

check this out guys:

Report: Tebow plans team workouts

The Buffalo Bills and Seattle Seahawks want to see what Tim Tebow can do in person.

The quarterback said he will have individual workouts with both teams -- which each have long-term needs at quarterback -- following his workout at Florida's pro day, on March 17, according to a report on NFL.com. Tebow, who took part in the NFL scouting combine but did not throw there, is expected to unveil his recently revamped throwing motion at Florida's pro day.

The Bills have an immediate need for a quarterback, while the Seahawks are eyeing a long-term solution to eventually succeed veteran starter Matt Hasselbeck.

Tebow said he has been working out with Arizona State offensive coordinator Noel Mazzone and Marc Trestman, the coach of the CFL's Montreal Alouettes, on key aspects of the pro passing game, according to the report. Mazzone coached San Diego Chargers quarterback Philip Rivers at NC State, while Trestman worked with Steve Young and Rich Gannon with the 49ers and Raiders, respectively.

Tebow has a supporter in former Buffalo quarterback and Hall of Famer Jim Kelly, who has said the two-time BCS national champion and Heisman Trophy winner could be the answer to the Bills' QB woes. The Bills have started nine different quarterbacks since Kelly retired and are mired in a decade-long playoff drought.

"Whether it's Tim Tebow, whether they'll have a shot at him when draft time comes ... you have to look at the top three quarterbacks in the draft, really study them," Kelly said last year, in an interview in USA Today. "And you look for a guy with good character, good leadership ability and good arm strength."
The shithawks sorry i mean Seahawks need a qb badly, matt is getting old and his injuries over the last couple of seasons have really affected the team and himself, shame because he was a great qb around 2007-2008

Whats your team then mate? i must admit to an addiction to sport and NFL is right up there for me, i must of watched over a 100 games last season atleast lol

The Stone Roses

Guns N' Roses
Old 03-08-2010, 04:19 AM   #1506
country flag Arkulari
Faithful Txurigorri

Arkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond repute

hey ryan, nice to see you around, I'm Nat

Michelle
watching the Oscars as well?

Old 03-08-2010, 04:21 AM   #1507
country flag cath777

cath777 has a reputation beyond reputecath777 has a reputation beyond reputecath777 has a reputation beyond reputecath777 has a reputation beyond reputecath777 has a reputation beyond reputecath777 has a reputation beyond reputecath777 has a reputation beyond reputecath777 has a reputation beyond reputecath777 has a reputation beyond reputecath777 has a reputation beyond reputecath777 has a reputation beyond repute

This has to be the most boring Oscars ever
cath777 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-08-2010, 04:32 AM   #1508
country flag Arkulari
Faithful Txurigorri

tell me about it Cath, I would like UP to win as best movie just to make people wake from the slumber

it's actually better than many of the nominated films

Old 03-08-2010, 04:33 AM   #1509
country flag theMEESH

apparently i am watching. i never watch .... it's boring.
Old 03-08-2010, 04:33 AM   #1510
country flag cath777

cath777 has a reputation beyond reputecath777 has a reputation beyond reputecath777 has a reputation beyond reputecath777 has a reputation beyond reputecath777 has a reputation beyond reputecath777 has a reputation beyond reputecath777 has a reputation beyond reputecath777 has a reputation beyond reputecath777 has a reputation beyond reputecath777 has a reputation beyond reputecath777 has a reputation beyond repute

Go Jeff
Old 03-08-2010, 04:34 AM   #1511
country flag theMEESH

jeff sounds a little.... messed up
Old 03-08-2010, 04:35 AM   #1512
country flag theMEESH

mo'nique won!
Old 03-08-2010, 04:36 AM   #1513
country flag ryan23

Hi Nat

The Stone Roses

Guns N' Roses
Old 03-08-2010, 04:36 AM   #1514
country flag cath777

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkulari View Post
tell me about it Cath, I would like UP to win as best movie just to make people wake from the slumber

it's actually better than many of the nominated films
I loved UP The montage at the start where they went through the history of their lives without any words is still one of the best things I've seen on film

Quote:
Originally Posted by theMEESH View Post
apparently i am watching. i never watch .... it's boring.
Don't judge this one as to the usual ceremony. i can't remember a worse one
Old 03-08-2010, 04:42 AM   #1515
country flag Arkulari
Faithful Txurigorri

Quote:
Originally Posted by cath777 View Post
I loved UP The montage at the start where they went through the history of their lives without any words is still one of the best things I've seen on film
Pixar is actually making better movies than 99% of the studios, I've yet to see a crappy one made by them, it's always innovative, cute, funny, sad

When Ellie died in UP, OMG that was up there with Mufasa's death in the Lion King as the saddest moment in animated movies

The movie as a whole was phenomenal

you're sportsTarded as well ryan? my husband has a long running joke about me watching the third division of the transgender vietnamite handball league if it is on TV, so you have a idea of how bad is it for me

Closed Thread