MTF poster appreciation thread! - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-26-2010, 12:17 AM   #46
country flag jayjay

jayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: MTF poster appreciation thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JolánGagó View Post
in all honesty?
I'm very busy these days, I don't even have enough time to tell various people on MTF to fuck off. Although I don't miss that past aspect of my life, so it's all good.
jayjay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-26-2010, 12:48 AM   #47
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayjay View Post
l_mac and acionescu - Like the sisters I never had, but always wanted. Most of you don't deserve to be posting on the same forum as them, in all honesty. Not being able to speak with them on a regular basis is like water torture even for someone who has almost everything they wanted in life.

Evita - One of the most helpful people on MTF, most of you don't deserve to be helped by her, in all honesty.

I could go on about others, but don't have the time.
Of course everyone has their favs on this forum, but I don't think to say this is really fair to everyone on here you don't know. Maybe there are people here you don't like and don't think they deserve to be on the same forum as your favs, but I'm pretty sure that's not most of us.
Don't get me wrong, I don't want to attack you on this. I just feel the need to react on this, because I don't like such generalizations.

Last edited by Kezzi : 02-26-2010 at 11:02 PM. Reason: one word too many :p
Kezzi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 01:06 AM   #48
country flag jayjay

jayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kezzi View Post
Of course everyone has their favs on this forum, but I don't think to say this is really fair to everyone on here you don't know. Maybe you there are people here you don't like and don't think they deserve to be on the same forum as your favs, but I'm pretty sure that's not most of us.
Don't get me wrong, I don't want to attack you on this. I just feel the need to react on this, because I don't like such generalizations.
Those two people are on a higher level that most of MTF just can't compete with, that's just my opinion, and in the context of my own poster appreciation posts, the only one that counts.
Old 02-26-2010, 12:47 PM   #49
country flag JolánGagó
Banned!

JolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kezzi View Post
Of course everyone has their favs on this forum, but I don't think to say this is really fair to everyone on here you don't know. Maybe you there are people here you don't like and don't think they deserve to be on the same forum as your favs, but I'm pretty sure that's not most of us.
Basically it's just hyperbolic overly flattering language directed at and to be appreciated by friends. For the rest of the world he so lightly and ignorantly judges it's just irrelevant BS.
JolánGagó is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 01:47 PM   #50
country flag jayjay

Quote:
Originally Posted by JolánGagó View Post
Basically it's just flattering language directed at and to be appreciated by friends. The rest of you, who he couldn't give a fuck about, can continue your love-in on the thread and allow others to do likewise.
Edited for accuracy.
Old 02-26-2010, 03:40 PM   #51
country flag «Ivan»
Banned!

«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayjay View Post
l_mac and acionescu - Like the sisters I never had, but always wanted. Most of you don't deserve to be posting on the same forum as them, in all honesty. Not being able to speak with them on a regular basis is like water torture even for someone who has almost everything they wanted in life.
x 1.000.0000.000.000.0000

you must be the biggest:retard:if you like those 2 moronic,vicious,malicious :retard:s
«Ivan» is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 04:03 PM   #52
country flag theMEESH

theMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond repute

oh! i also appreaciate

<<ivan>> - for putting up that cute pic of him with the mud mask

and

Strunz for his spanish hillbilly photo

Old 02-26-2010, 04:20 PM   #53
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by theMEESH View Post
oh! i also appreaciate

<<ivan>> - for putting up that cute pic of him with the mud mask

and

Strunz for his spanish hillbilly photo

Thanks for getting this thread back on track Mich I also should have mentioned Har-Tru in my first post here, - friends always look out for you - and he does - thanks

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 04:54 PM   #54
country flag theMEESH

theMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond repute

i always like to try and put derailed threads back on track
Old 02-26-2010, 06:24 PM   #55
country flag Arkulari
Faithful Txurigorri

Arkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond repute

All my Castle buds; specially CD, pFloyd (Manu), the dark banned one, my bot Karin, Rosie, Amy, Tori, UshaGOAT, the Gretchenator, Glen, Edu (Zirconek) and my fellow spaniards Hosay, Alex and Crane

I'm not a Nole fan but the gals in his chat thread are awesome, specially Noleta and Ellen

Arkulari is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 09:06 PM   #56
country flag Sofonda Cox
Banned!

Sofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Carlita*~ View Post

safin-rules-no.1: Ray's a darling! My advocaat & slagroom buddy Always love to talk to him, online or on the phone and one day we'll have that advocaat together with some stroopwafels
anytime hun. One of these days i'll actually go to Holland

My fav poster are:

Carlita - just simply rocks!!!!!

<<Ivan>> - love ya hun

Lee - i miss the old days

FibeR - a great guy

some other posters are cool too!

Last edited by Sofonda Cox : 02-26-2010 at 09:12 PM.
Sofonda Cox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 09:11 PM   #57
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Carlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by safin-rules-no.1 View Post
anytime hun. One of these days i'll actually go to Holland

My fav poster are:

Carlita - just simply rocks!!!!!
I know I'll be back in London soon, I just want more time there not like in December!
Carlita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 09:42 PM   #58
country flag sammy01

sammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond repute

oh safin rules no.1 is ace to, right dirty mind which i love!

Quote:
You don't show much these days, I get so fucking cold. He moves like the sunset, god who painted that
Follow me on twitter I talk loads of shit about tennis - https://twitter.com/#!/Sammyb01
sammy01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 10:44 PM   #59
country flag Sofonda Cox
Banned!

Sofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy01 View Post
oh safin rules no.1 is ace to, right dirty mind which i love!
you bet
Sofonda Cox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 02:02 AM   #60
country flag theMEESH

i knew i forgot someone!

i love safin-rules-no.1 because of the depression thread , where I get some support.... and I also started talking to Nathaliia there and she's awesome.