MTF poster appreciation thread! - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-23-2010, 08:40 PM   #31
country flag sammy01

sammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: MTF poster appreciation thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Carlita*~ View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by theMEESH View Post
*starts making plans to go to Wimbledon*
im gonna use my best moves on you two

Quote:
You don't show much these days, I get so fucking cold. He moves like the sunset, god who painted that
Follow me on twitter I talk loads of shit about tennis - https://twitter.com/#!/Sammyb01
sammy01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-23-2010, 09:20 PM   #32
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Carlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy01 View Post
im gonna use my best moves on you two
bless your heart
Carlita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 10:23 PM   #33
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Jessebel Someone's gotta answer Bibberz' questions right? But she's really cool and totally deserved to win Miss MTF... her and her boobies. I'm still bummed she hasn't taken a piccy with what I sent her... but I'm patient...
Awww you're so sweet I don't have work tomorrow so maybe I'll straighten my hair and look all pretty and take a pic And then I will PM it to you on Facebook
College basketball sucks.
savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 12:35 AM   #34
country flag theMEESH

theMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond repute

Old 02-24-2010, 11:20 PM   #35
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Carlita*~ View Post
this is going to be interesting can I join you Michelle?

back at ya Meesh
Do you two want another travel buddy?
Old 02-24-2010, 11:50 PM   #36
country flag theMEESH

theMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond repute

the more the merrier! don't forget to bring come cash
Old 02-24-2010, 11:58 PM   #37
country flag sammy01

sammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond repute

my 3 girls, love all 3

Quote:
You don't show much these days, I get so fucking cold. He moves like the sunset, god who painted that
Follow me on twitter I talk loads of shit about tennis - https://twitter.com/#!/Sammyb01
Old 02-25-2010, 12:10 AM   #38
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ok i was not really that good friends with anyone on here before the Mister MTF contest (the simontards ahve always accepted my smut with open arms though lol), but thanks to that i've made some amazing and cool friends on here. so this is my thread to big them up and show them the love they deserve, feel free to do the same for your MTF buddies.

Kezzi - possibley the best tennis supporter ever. she knows her stuff and follows her faves religously. her pics from tournaments and her excitment is infectous. shes hands down a complete sweatheart to and she cheers me up no end on facebook. all round good star.
SAMMY!!!! You're the cutest ever! Thanks so much!

And it's a great idea! The same goes for me. Before the miss MTF contest, I just was in a few player forums and mostly in the Dutch chatthread. So I should start with the incredibly nice anonymous, who nominated me for the contest. I don't know who you are, but thanks to you I got to know a lot more posters on here and had a great time participating in the contest.

The Dutchies: Brenda (Dutchie), Nienke (RogiNie), Eva, Martijn, Sjoukje, Gaby and especially Yvo (Chiudi-fan) and Fenna (Catchie). Yvo gets this special mention, because we discovered through MTF that we live about 10 minutes away from each other and we became very good friends outside mtf. Since a few years, she was at almost every big moment in my life. In the good (meeting Harry Kewell was all thanks to her!) and the bad times. Fenna is the other specialty, cause she's my dear twin sister. And we have a special connection that cannot be explained to the non-twins in this world. (Don't bother asking twins what it's like, cause we simply don't know how to explain... It's the same as if I was asking what it's like not to have a twin. )
I'll mention StephB here too, we hang out with her and Manja (don't know the nick ) at almost every tournament we visit and I consider them part of the Dutchies.

Sammy: Of course I'd seen you around the Simontards before, but I'm so happy I've got to know you better. First time I read some of your posts it made me go , but I just wasn't used to that. Fresh out of the very civilized Dutch topic, it's quite the adjustment. Since your comment on my pic with Gillou, I think you're hilarious. During the miss contest and on FB I discovered you are such a sweetheart! I'm so glad that I've got to know you better and that you drag me out here more. You always make me feel good by saying such nice things, you're the best! I already look forward to the day we can meet in person!

Jule81: Not so much around on MTF anymore, just sometimes in the not so lively Nico Lapentti forum. But we have this shared passion for Nico and during lots of messaging and chats discovered we have a lot in common. So no better place to meet irl for the first time after all these years than at the airport in Munich on our way to the Croatia - Ecuador tie!

The Simontards: You all make his forum so much fun to read an participate in and I'm proud to be among you all! All these great news finds, pictures, etc, you guys are the best!
Special mention to Fran; without your translations, I would just stare at Gillou's beauty. But because of you, I also get to know what goes on inside him. And this doesn't just apply on Gilles, but also my other French faves. And a special to Yavor even though 1 hug is nothing compared to the ones you already posted for me.

The Nono club: Irina, Via, Marine, Soulage and Higherlaw. It's just so much fun to be around other fans. Even if Arnaud can't do anything bad imo, your comments make me laugh a lot! I'm the fan who always sees the good, you guys are the realists and I need you guys to kick me off the cloud sometimes. It's a pleasure that we have this great group now to keep the forum active and we can also chat about other topics, without an actual chatthread. It's so cool.

And with this post I'm glad I hang around the same forums all the time, otherwise the choices would be too hard!
Old 02-25-2010, 12:14 AM   #39
country flag Kezzi

Quote:
Of course.

Quote:
my 3 girls, love all 3
Love you too!
Old 02-25-2010, 12:20 AM   #40
country flag sammy01

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kezzi View Post
SAMMY!!!! You're the cutest ever! Thanks so much!

And it's a great idea! The same goes for me. Before the miss MTF contest, I just was in a few player forums and mostly in the Dutch chatthread. So I should start with the incredibly nice anonymous, who nominated me for the contest. I don't know who you are, but thanks to you I got to know a lot more posters on here and had a great time participating in the contest.

The Dutchies: Brenda (Dutchie), Nienke (RogiNie), Eva, Martijn, Sjoukje, Gaby and especially Yvo (Chiudi-fan) and Fenna (Catchie). Yvo gets this special mention, because we discovered through MTF that we live about 10 minutes away from each other and we became very good friends outside mtf. Since a few years, she was at almost every big moment in my life. In the good (meeting Harry Kewell was all thanks to her!) and the bad times. Fenna is the other specialty, cause she's my dear twin sister. And we have a special connection that cannot be explained to the non-twins in this world. (Don't bother asking twins what it's like, cause we simply don't know how to explain... It's the same as if I was asking what it's like not to have a twin.
I'll mention StephB here too, we hang out with her and Manja (don't know the nick ) at almost every tournament we visit and I consider them part of the Dutchies.

Sammy: Of course I'd seen you around the Simontards before, but I'm so happy I've got to know you better. First time I read some of your posts it made me go , but I just wasn't used to that. Fresh out of the very civilized Dutch topic, it's quite the adjustment. Since your comment on my pic with Gillou, I think you're hilarious. During the miss contest and on FB I discovered you are such a sweetheart! I'm so glad that I've got to know you better and that you drag me out here more. You always make me feel good by saying such nice things, you're the best! I already look forward to the day we can meet in person!

Jule81: Not so much around on MTF anymore, just sometimes in the not so lively Nico Lapentti forum. But we have this shared passion for Nico and during lots of messaging and chats discovered we have a lot in common. So no better place to meet irl for the first time after all these years than at the airport in Munich on our way to the Croatia - Ecuador tie!

The Simontards: You all make his forum so much fun to read an participate in and I'm proud to be among you all! All these great news finds, pictures, etc, you guys are the best!
Special mention to Fran; without your translations, I would just stare at Gillou's beauty. But because of you, I also get to know what goes on inside him. And this doesn't just apply on Gilles, but also my other French faves. And a special to Yavor even though 1 hug is nothing compared to the ones you already posted for me.

The Nono club: Irina, Via, Marine, Soulage and Higherlaw. It's just so much fun to be around other fans. Even if Arnaud can't do anything bad imo, your comments make me laugh a lot! I'm the fan who always sees the good, you guys are the realists and I need you guys to kick me off the cloud sometimes. It's a pleasure that we have this great group now to keep the forum active and we can also chat about other topics, without an actual chatthread. It's so cool.

And with this post I'm glad I hang around the same forums all the time, otherwise the choices would be too hard!
i loved reading this

i hope you and jule81 have the most amazing time at the davis cup tie. it should be a cracker.

i know i can be a bit much sometimes, but deep down im caring to. the pic of simon and you was one of my faves ever i still remember calling you a bitch for having such a great pic with him, what a way to introduce myself to you lol

Quote:
Old 02-25-2010, 12:26 AM   #41
country flag Kezzi

Quote:
i loved reading this

i hope you and jule81 have the most amazing time at the davis cup tie. it should be a cracker.

i know i can be a bit much sometimes, but deep down im caring to. the pic of simon and you was one of my faves ever i still remember calling you a bitch for having such a great pic with him, what a way to introduce myself to you lol
Thanks, I think we will. Probably being part of the very few Ecuador supporters in a whole stadium of Croatians. But that's how I like it, cheering against the big crowd.

The best way to introduce yourself! It was mostly because of that funny post that I asked you as my man of trust.
Old 02-25-2010, 06:15 AM   #42
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Carlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kezzi View Post
Do you two want another travel buddy?

Quote:
of course!

Quote:
my 3 girls, love all 3
can you handle al this Sam?
Carlita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 12:50 PM   #43
country flag jayjay

jayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond repute

l_mac and acionescu - Like the sisters I never had, but always wanted. Most of you don't deserve to be posting on the same forum as them, in all honesty. Not being able to speak with them on a regular basis is like water torture even for someone who has almost everything they wanted in life.

Evita - One of the most helpful people on MTF, most of you don't deserve to be helped by her, in all honesty.

I could go on about others, but don't have the time.
jayjay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 01:06 PM   #44
country flag JolánGagó
Banned!

JolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayjay View Post
l_mac and acionescu - Like the sisters I never had, but always wanted. Most of you don't deserve to be posting on the same forum as them, in all honesty. Not being able to speak with them on a regular basis is like water torture even for someone who has almost everything they wanted in life.

Evita - One of the most helpful people on MTF, most of you don't deserve to be helped by her, in all honesty.

I could go on about others, but don't have the time.
in all honesty?
JolánGagó is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 01:40 PM   #45
country flag bokehlicious
♥ eve ♥

bokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayjay View Post
Despite not being often on here anymore, jay-jay's still the man
bokehlicious is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote