MTF poster appreciation thread! - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-23-2010, 04:32 PM   #16
country flag «Ivan»
Banned!

«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: MTF poster appreciation thread!

getta - because she lives in her own world
nathii - because she's playing with her imaginary hotness without a shame
zirconek - because he is the sweetest gye on mtf
manobianca - because he is sweet to me
lee - she is my calmer
saulo - because he is my friend
rtgy - because he likes to

special to guy haines 'n garson
«Ivan» is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-23-2010, 04:35 PM   #17
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Carlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Boxitracio View Post

Thanks for the lovely words
Carlita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 04:38 PM   #18
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Nice thread

There is so much bitching and unpleasantness around MTF sometimes, that we can forget that it has loads of positive points too - and over the years I've been fortunate enough to meet many posters from here in "real" life, and form genuine friendships.

Here are some of them.......

ellen and noleta from Novak's Forum.............. two lovely Belgian ladies who I had the pleasure of spending a recent holiday with at the Rotterdam tournament. Warm, generous, funny, kind-hearted and both great company - I love them both.

Jelena_78 - just such a warm and amazing person, and I love her to pieces

patchett, infini., FerrersLinda, Mrs.B. and the lovely ~*Carlita*~ - all of whom I've been happy to spend time with at tournaments and am proud to call friends.

And finally *Elsie" - sadly doesn't post here anymore. but still remains one of my closest friends, and we speak regularly.

As Carlita said - "bottom line, just a few of the people I care about a lot. It's just a tennisforum.....but see what can happen"

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 04:48 PM   #19
country flag sammy01

sammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Ljubica* View Post
Nice thread

There is so much bitching and unpleasantness around MTF sometimes, that we can forget that it has loads of positive points too - and over the years I've been fortunate enough to meet many posters from here in "real" life, and form genuine friendships.

Here are some of them.......

ellen and noleta from Novak's Forum.............. two lovely Belgian ladies who I had the pleasure of spending a recent holiday with at the Rotterdam tournament. Warm, generous, funny, kind-hearted and both great company - I love them both.

Jelena_78 - just such a warm and amazing person, and I love her to pieces

patchett, infini., FerrersLinda, Mrs.B. and the lovely ~*Carlita*~ - all of whom I've been happy to spend time with at tournaments and am proud to call friends.

And finally *Elsie" - sadly doesn't post here anymore. but still remains one of my closest friends, and we speak regularly.

As Carlita said - "bottom line, just a few of the people I care about a lot. It's just a tennisforum.....but see what can happen"
oh my i cant believe i missed you out, cats FTW!

great post, so nice reading about all the posters people have met.

Quote:
You don't show much these days, I get so fucking cold. He moves like the sunset, god who painted that
Follow me on twitter I talk loads of shit about tennis - https://twitter.com/#!/Sammyb01
sammy01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 04:51 PM   #20
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy01 View Post
oh my i cant believe i missed you out, cats FTW!

great post, so nice reading about all the posters people have met.
Cats for the win indeed So love to yours from mine

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 06:29 PM   #21
country flag theMEESH

theMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond repute

OMG Sammy this is a great idea!

First and foremost, Lee, DhammaTiger, Cindy19, PsichoGaucho, Betty I don't get to talk to them as much here, especially Santi and Ali but I'm glad FB has made it capable for me to keep in touch with them. They were pretty much the first couple of people that I really really talked to on here.

Okay so here are the current ones that come into my head, if I forget someone... it's not because I don't love you... I've just woken up and haven't had breakfast

In no particular order:

Sammy01 - I haven't seen anything I don't like about this guy! He's nice, pervy , very sweet and so much fun to talk to! And believe me Sam.... your opening debut on the stage..... I will fly over to England JUST to slip you that 20 ... I better get a lapdance though! lol

Kai, SafinaFan, xohxmyx, Smitty8, Rawalya, Sileithel, Peta Pan I started talking to these chicas in the Del Potro sub forum and have just had so much fun talking to them and joking and not just about del potro, but about anything and everything.

Cobalt60 Dr. Sue is awesome! She is so smart and if I was a doctor, I'd like to be like her. I love how I can find her just about everywhere on MTF, not just in a certain forum or thread.... she's so wise and gah... can't say enough good things about the good Doc.

Mount Goddess: So much hilarity goes on in our conversations... mostly about skanks and hot pictures of JCF! She is super nice and it's fun being catty with her about JC's ladies

Arwelya: Just added her on FB, a fellow JCF fan, and even though we've just really started talking, we've hit it off really well.

Bibberz- Bibbz is one of the people I'm so happy I get to talk to ... or at least read He's such a fascinating character... I wonder what he's like in person ... and he's pretty close... Nor Cal

Jessebel Someone's gotta answer Bibberz' questions right? But she's really cool and totally deserved to win Miss MTF... her and her boobies. I'm still bummed she hasn't taken a piccy with what I sent her... but I'm patient...

*~Carlita~* I may have gotten the squigglies and asterisks reversed lol... but Sj. is so nice and very interesting and I love talking to her both here and on FB

Denaon I can't spell/remember the new SN but he is so nice to talk to too and I love listening to what he has to say....

I know that everything kinda sounds the same in sense of answers... but I can't explain how I feel about these people.... I love them and sometimes... I really feel like they know me better than my "physical" friends. I love them very much and would do anything for them. <3
Old 02-23-2010, 06:58 PM   #22
country flag sammy01

sammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond repute

you have have an advanced showing MEESH

shala la la la la

Quote:
You don't show much these days, I get so fucking cold. He moves like the sunset, god who painted that
Follow me on twitter I talk loads of shit about tennis - https://twitter.com/#!/Sammyb01
Old 02-23-2010, 07:05 PM   #23
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Carlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by theMEESH View Post
Sammy01 - I haven't seen anything I don't like about this guy! He's nice, pervy , very sweet and so much fun to talk to! And believe me Sam.... your opening debut on the stage..... I will fly over to England JUST to slip you that 20 ... I better get a lapdance though! lol
this is going to be interesting can I join you Michelle?

Quote:
*~Carlita~* I may have gotten the squigglies and asterisks reversed lol... but Sj. is so nice and very interesting and I love talking to her both here and on FB
back at ya Meesh
Old 02-23-2010, 07:16 PM   #24
country flag theMEESH

theMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond repute

Sj, I'm going to pick you up on my way to England
Old 02-23-2010, 07:18 PM   #25
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Quote:
Sj, I'm going to pick you up on my way to England
well, I might get there before you coz Im like an hour away

Sammy get ready to perform

I did NOT just say that blame the Baileys
Old 02-23-2010, 07:22 PM   #26
country flag theMEESH

do NOT start until i get there
Old 02-23-2010, 07:27 PM   #27
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Quote:

do NOT start until i get there
Old 02-23-2010, 07:32 PM   #28
country flag sammy01

theres enough of me to go round ladies don't worry!

Quote:
Old 02-23-2010, 07:39 PM   #29
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy01 View Post
theres enough of me to go round ladies don't worry!
Old 02-23-2010, 07:44 PM   #30
country flag theMEESH

*starts making plans to go to Wimbledon*