MTF poster appreciation thread! - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-22-2010, 10:37 PM   #1
country flag sammy01

sammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond repute
Default MTF poster appreciation thread!

Ok i was not really that good friends with anyone on here before the Mister MTF contest (the simontards ahve always accepted my smut with open arms though lol), but thanks to that i've made some amazing and cool friends on here. so this is my thread to big them up and show them the love they deserve, feel free to do the same for your MTF buddies.

Kezzi - possibley the best tennis supporter ever. she knows her stuff and follows her faves religously. her pics from tournaments and her excitment is infectous. shes hands down a complete sweatheart to and she cheers me up no end on facebook. all round good star.

theMEESH - haha i love this girl, she has the perfect sense of humour to compliment mine. her singing shar la la la la on facebook stole my heart. she has great taste to. oh and you still owe me a 20 down my jockstrap

Clydey - guy with THE sense of humour, self deprication and self loving in equal amounts. He is a murray fan but we don't hold that against him. he is obviously a sex god to!

Carlita - such a perve no wonder i love her posts. shes a total laugh off of the forum to. caring side to which is great. i'll fight her for nando lol

special mention to scoobs (flirt with me anytime, i love it) truc (amazing taste in players) corey feldman (he is the sex) MsTree (still rocking my world) guy haines (knowledgeable on tennis, knows his shit)

if i forgot anyone im really sorry will probably add more later. but yeah these guys make my posting on MTF worth it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
You don't show much these days, I get so fucking cold. He moves like the sunset, god who painted that
Follow me on twitter I talk loads of shit about tennis - https://twitter.com/#!/Sammyb01
sammy01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-22-2010, 10:45 PM   #2
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Carlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: MTF poster appreciation thread!

perve? but thanks for your sweet words hun

I like this thread will add stuff soon
Carlita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 03:42 AM   #3
country flag marcRD
Banned!

marcRD has a reputation beyond reputemarcRD has a reputation beyond reputemarcRD has a reputation beyond reputemarcRD has a reputation beyond reputemarcRD has a reputation beyond reputemarcRD has a reputation beyond reputemarcRD has a reputation beyond reputemarcRD has a reputation beyond reputemarcRD has a reputation beyond reputemarcRD has a reputation beyond reputemarcRD has a reputation beyond repute

Sjengster-Most reasonable and insightful poster in MTF, too bad I dont see him around that much anymore.

heya-schizophrenic poster who kind of lives in his/her own world, a troll who actually doesnt seek to get attention but just want to ramble on about the same thing day after day. Most trolls are often simply pathetic atention seekers with little else to do who invents a crazy character for themselves in the internet, Heya is the real deal, he could really be writting from a mental clinic, no joke. He is a true original and kind of creepy when you think about things he would be capable of doing for his obsesssion on Roddick/Federer. Go and take a look at his old threads 6 years ago and he really made more sense in his posts he had this obsessive love for Roddick and was dreaming of a golden slam 2004, somewhere when the dream crashed his brain really did melt down, I still think it is fascinating to read what a real lunatic has to say.

Cmonaussie-For all these endless hours he has dedicated on finding all kind of weird statistics and all endless threads he can start about the most important or most useless tennis statistics in the world, I think he is underapreciated for all endless tennis discussions that starts by his threads.

Glennmirnyi-He is loud, arrogant and often wrong, he is all about style and no substance. He never changes his mind, he never changes the mind of anyone. Still he is a colorful character in MTF and I know MTF needs these maniacs to not get awfully boring, I kind of miss him.

Natalia-She turns me on.

Last edited by marcRD : 02-23-2010 at 02:38 PM.
marcRD is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 08:36 AM   #4
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Carlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond repute

I have been here a while and made a lot of friends, some became friends in real life too. Here are some of them, in random order

Eruwen: Gaby was the very first to "talk" to me She became one of my best friends, in tennis and everyday life.

With Gaby go my other Nando chicas such as: Sommarsverige, freesbee, Mount Goddess & Jenrios.

Denaon: Sorry Dani, this is your name Eventhough we've never met in real life (which is something Im working on ) he's also one of my best friends and if it wasn't for him, I wouldnt be here today, Im convinced of that. One of the sweetest people I know and love him lots and couldnt imagine my life without him!

Peta Pan: Spent 2 weeks with Peta travelling through Europe last year and I had a great time! It was great to finally meet her after chatting online for so long! She's a dear friend, my Molina pal

FiBeR: my sweet Ray Love him lots eventhough he can also drive me crazy at times Love spending time with him when he's in Europe and listening to him on the phone/msn !

Manobianca: Spent more time with Misha on facebook than on mtf. Where I've come to know him quite well. Sweet guy, dear friend Would love to meet him for real one day!

FerrersLinda: Linda pinda is great! I love it when she comes here to visit the family and we meet up for drinks or dinner! Total sweetie!

safin-rules-no.1: Ray's a darling! My advocaat & slagroom buddy Always love to talk to him, online or on the phone and one day we'll have that advocaat together with some stroopwafels

tedlesurfeur: another sweet guy who turned into a good friend. Also love talking to him, he's got the most lovely voice Next time Im in Paris, do not forget to show up

Ljubica: sweet lady, we might not always see eye to eye when it comes to a certain player, but other than that, Rose is always there for me when I need her

of course there are more here, like the posters I spend time with at the tournaments in Holland : Eliane, Fenna, Yvo, Martijn... but this is it for now

a special mention from me as well
Sammy01: it has to be you! Your posts here crack me up at times and you totally surprised me with last years Mr & Miss MTF thing. Love talking to you and you have the power to cheer me up oh btw, Nando's mine I dare you to take him from me.....

bottom line, just a few of the people I care about a lot. It's just a tennisforum.....but see what can happen

Last edited by Carlita : 02-23-2010 at 06:00 PM.
Old 02-23-2010, 12:18 PM   #5
country flag Bolar Bolabi

Bolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond repute

Bolar Bolabi - he's a legend!

Winner: Sydney
SF: Kooyong

Bolar Bolabi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 12:30 PM   #6
country flag bokehlicious
Banned!

bokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond repute

NYCTennisfan - only worthy poster when it comes to discussing tennis
bokehlicious is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 12:31 PM   #7
country flag Kolya

Kolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond repute

stebs - great informative and analytical posts.
Old 02-23-2010, 01:20 PM   #8
country flag Serenidad

Serenidad has a reputation beyond reputeSerenidad has a reputation beyond reputeSerenidad has a reputation beyond reputeSerenidad has a reputation beyond reputeSerenidad has a reputation beyond reputeSerenidad has a reputation beyond reputeSerenidad has a reputation beyond reputeSerenidad has a reputation beyond reputeSerenidad has a reputation beyond reputeSerenidad has a reputation beyond reputeSerenidad has a reputation beyond repute

Matt01, dylan24, Corswandt. True legends of the game.

2011 DANIEL BRANDS CHAMPION

Daniel Brands ATP Profile Daniel Brands Facebook Daniel Brands Website Daniel Brands Pictures The Brandwagon
Serenidad is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 01:23 PM   #9
country flag JolánGagó
Banned!

JolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Lizz
JolánGagó is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 01:41 PM   #10
country flag bokehlicious
Banned!

bokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond repute

Belgian's finest
bokehlicious is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 02:10 PM   #11
country flag sammy01

sammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond repute

i need to get to know more posters. there seems like loads i never have even come across, maybe i need to venture into player forums

carlita though nando is woth the fight!

Quote:
You don't show much these days, I get so fucking cold. He moves like the sunset, god who painted that
Follow me on twitter I talk loads of shit about tennis - https://twitter.com/#!/Sammyb01
sammy01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 02:16 PM   #12
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy01 View Post
carlita though nando is woth the fight!
bring it on
Old 02-23-2010, 04:30 PM   #13
country flag Denaon
Yes, I am

Denaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond repute

I used to appreciate lots of MTFers...now I simply tolerate them

Gato Gaudio
Denaon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 05:15 PM   #14
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Boxitracio View Post
I used to appreciate lots of MTFers...now I simply tolerate them

Old 02-23-2010, 05:25 PM   #15
country flag Denaon
Yes, I am

Denaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Carlita*~ View Post

Thanks for the lovely words

Gato Gaudio
Denaon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote