ATP ACAPULCO 2010: Looking for the 1st "ATP 500" titles - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-27-2010, 04:40 PM   #16
country flag Gonzalez88

Gonzalez88 has a reputation beyond reputeGonzalez88 has a reputation beyond reputeGonzalez88 has a reputation beyond reputeGonzalez88 has a reputation beyond reputeGonzalez88 has a reputation beyond reputeGonzalez88 has a reputation beyond reputeGonzalez88 has a reputation beyond reputeGonzalez88 has a reputation beyond reputeGonzalez88 has a reputation beyond reputeGonzalez88 has a reputation beyond reputeGonzalez88 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ATP ACAPULCO 2010: Looking for the 1st "ATP 500" titles

R32: Gonzalez d Querrey 64 36 76
R16: Gonzalez d Hanescu 76 36 61
QF: Gonzalez d Schwank 36 63 75
SF: Ferrer d Gonzalez 67 60 64

This is the 2nd BIG disappointment of the season!
KEI NISHIKORI
Kohlschreiber, Nieminen, Wawrinka, Monaco, Melzer

Players Retired:
Fernando GONZALEZ
Guillermo CORIA
Carlos MOYA
El Aynaoui, Sampras, Nalbandian, Kuerten, Safin
Gonzalez88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-27-2010, 11:27 PM   #17
country flag xohxmyx

xohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond repute

i dont even understand what the hell happened in that second set, all he had to do was play like he did in the first and he would have won. i watched the match and i seriously dont think Ferrer lifted he's game at all in the second set, maybe got more first serves in but Feña just stopped trying i wonder what was going through he's head =S
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was in the locker room...Doing some bad things. I cannot tell you....JUAN MARTIN DEL POTRO [champion]
Q:What sound do you hate? -A:When Maria Sharapova plays tennis-[JuanMonaco][♥]
I was thinking, ‘Lay down with him’, But if I do that, we’d never stand up.-[Delpo]
° Lindo.Tenis.Chicos← ← ← ← My tumblr blog...check it out, or dont whatever its your call...°
xohxmyx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 02:16 AM   #18
country flag kidnicky
Could it be any harder...

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

Like you said, I still don't get what happened in the second set, the first set was so incredible and it was so exhausted so that's the only thing that could have affected to his game but still it was so weird, he really did nothing in the second set but anyway, it was a good tournament for him although I would have liked to see him winning the tournament

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini
The second thing that gets better with age

kidnicky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote