Your Help Please!!!! - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-18-2010, 10:34 PM   #1
country flag SUPER-J-MAN!!!!

SUPER-J-MAN!!!! has a reputation beyond reputeSUPER-J-MAN!!!! has a reputation beyond reputeSUPER-J-MAN!!!! has a reputation beyond reputeSUPER-J-MAN!!!! has a reputation beyond reputeSUPER-J-MAN!!!! has a reputation beyond reputeSUPER-J-MAN!!!! has a reputation beyond reputeSUPER-J-MAN!!!! has a reputation beyond reputeSUPER-J-MAN!!!! has a reputation beyond reputeSUPER-J-MAN!!!! has a reputation beyond reputeSUPER-J-MAN!!!! has a reputation beyond reputeSUPER-J-MAN!!!! has a reputation beyond repute
Default Your Help Please!!!!

Hey i need help with my major project research.
My project is about creating a product or service that helps people be less stressed
if you could answer the questions below. put the number then write your answers. all information will be used for research purposes only and you will not be contacted by any marketing or spam companies.

You can PM me your answers if you dont want to write them.

Thanks.

QUESTIONS:

1. Do you or have you suffered from stress?

2. What causes your stress?

3. What do you do to cope with your stress?

4. What do you do to relieve your stress?

5. Are you male or female?

6. What age group are you in?
Under18 18-25 26-40 41-65 65+

7.Other comments that would be helpful

Last edited by SUPER-J-MAN!!!! : 02-21-2010 at 10:43 PM.
SUPER-J-MAN!!!! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-19-2010, 12:19 AM   #2
country flag elessar
Fly away little pigeon

elessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Your Help Please!!!!

1. yes
2. Mostly work/school stuff like passing subjects
(Not sure I see the difference between question 3 and 4, sorry)
3. I'm a giant procrastinator so mostly I try not to think about it and hope it goes away on its own
4. Like I said in 3. I try to take my mind off of it by watching a movie/show or going on the internet for a while until I get fed up and try to do something to relieve it (actually study or actually adress whatever problem I'm having)
5. I'm female
6. 18-25
7. Not really, but I'll edit if I think of something

Hope it helps.
elessar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 08:59 PM   #3

SUPER-J-MAN!!!! has a reputation beyond reputeSUPER-J-MAN!!!! has a reputation beyond reputeSUPER-J-MAN!!!! has a reputation beyond reputeSUPER-J-MAN!!!! has a reputation beyond reputeSUPER-J-MAN!!!! has a reputation beyond reputeSUPER-J-MAN!!!! has a reputation beyond reputeSUPER-J-MAN!!!! has a reputation beyond reputeSUPER-J-MAN!!!! has a reputation beyond reputeSUPER-J-MAN!!!! has a reputation beyond reputeSUPER-J-MAN!!!! has a reputation beyond reputeSUPER-J-MAN!!!! has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks yeh i have adjusted the ages now.
Old 02-20-2010, 03:04 PM   #4
country flag Goldenoldie

Goldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond repute

Yes
Many things, but lack of sex is the worst
Drink
Try to sleep
Male
65+
You would find a much longer questionnaire useful. This only scratches the surface of a world-wide problem
Old 02-21-2010, 09:29 PM   #5
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPER-J-MAN!!!! View Post
Hey i need help with my major project research.
My project is about creating a product or service that helps people be less stressed
if you could answer the questions below. put the number then write your answers. all information will be used for research purposes only and you will not be contacted by any marketing or spam companies.

Thanks.
Dunno if it will be of any help whatsoever, but here are my answers:

QUESTIONS:

Eh yes. I happen to think that 'suffering from stress', in whatever form, is a token of you being *alive*. Check out 'adrenaline' and 'fright-fight-flight-hormone' on Wikipedia.

Pressure, in all kind of forms, from daily living. In fact, from 'being alive'. It's biological, really.

Hiking, Skiing, Painting, Enjoying Nature/Outdoors, and most of all, Listening to MUSIC.
And of course,

See 3.

Female.

Make your guess.

Good luck with your survey.
I think adding a few more to-the-point questions would be helpful to you...

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 09:17 PM   #6

Thanks for the replies. I wont need anymore answers now.
thank you.