Qualifying Draw - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-14-2010, 05:46 PM   #16
country flag Spadea TT

Spadea TT has a reputation beyond reputeSpadea TT has a reputation beyond reputeSpadea TT has a reputation beyond reputeSpadea TT has a reputation beyond reputeSpadea TT has a reputation beyond reputeSpadea TT has a reputation beyond reputeSpadea TT has a reputation beyond reputeSpadea TT has a reputation beyond reputeSpadea TT has a reputation beyond reputeSpadea TT has a reputation beyond reputeSpadea TT has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Qualifying Draw

Horrible scoreline from Del Bonis....
Advertisement

Old 02-14-2010, 05:46 PM   #17
country flag fosilko

fosilko is on a distinguished road

what about volandri? live score stopped
fosilko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 05:54 PM   #18
country flag ArgieFan

ArgieFan has a reputation beyond reputeArgieFan has a reputation beyond reputeArgieFan has a reputation beyond reputeArgieFan has a reputation beyond reputeArgieFan has a reputation beyond reputeArgieFan has a reputation beyond reputeArgieFan has a reputation beyond reputeArgieFan has a reputation beyond reputeArgieFan has a reputation beyond reputeArgieFan has a reputation beyond reputeArgieFan has a reputation beyond repute

Hocevar won, but Volandri score is stopped since a while now

Nalbandian-FedeDelBonis-DelPotro-Monaco-Hartfield-Brzezicki-Trungelitti-Schwartzman-
Mayer-Schwank-GuidoPella-FacuBagnis-Molteni-Zeballos

THE "I WOULD LOVE THAT THEY WERE ARGENTINAN" GUYS

Harrison-Fish-Tipsarevic-Zverev-Karlovic-Haas-Stepanek
Kubot-Mahut-Qureshi-Isner-Moodie-Niland-Sorensen-Gasquet-Djokovic-Guccione
ArgieFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 10:01 PM   #19
country flag fran70

fran70 has a reputation beyond reputefran70 has a reputation beyond reputefran70 has a reputation beyond reputefran70 has a reputation beyond reputefran70 has a reputation beyond reputefran70 has a reputation beyond reputefran70 has a reputation beyond reputefran70 has a reputation beyond reputefran70 has a reputation beyond reputefran70 has a reputation beyond reputefran70 has a reputation beyond repute

Today I attended the 2nd round of the quallies where I saw the following matches:

Brzezicki with Del Bonis: Del Bonis made mistakes of all kind of colours and Brzezicki just forced Federico to produce them. Such a day to forget for Del Bonis.

Souza with Hocevar: It was the first time that I was able to see Hocevar. He is a player with a solid shots. Good serve, forehand and two handed backhand. Solid from the baseline. And he goes just from time to time to the net. Nothing extraordinary or big weapons to remark but doesn`t make many unforced mistakes. Both players seemed ro respect each other too much. Souza has better weapons but he was trying not to make many mistakes. He seemed to feel unconfortable with Hocevar`s game. I`d just seen the first set that Souza won 7-6.

Martin with Ungur: It was the first time I`d seen Ungur and there`s nothing extraordinary to remark of him. Martin was in control of the match all the time and just put some more pressure a couple of times to break Ungur`s serve to win 6-4 6-4

Volandri with Cipolla: It was the first time I`d seen Cipolla. Volandri was not as solid as yesterday. Cipolla has a horrible serve. His forehand is just ok but he has an amazing slice backhand, very good hands and is really fast. Cipolla changed rythms all the time in the first set and won 6-4. Then Volandri took full control of the 2nd set. The third set was not good at all. Lots of unforced mistakes and players broke their serves several times with Volandri wasting many chances to close the match earlier. Finally Volandri managed to win the third set 6-4.

I`d just regret not to see the match where Bagnis beated Ramirez Hidalgo. To be honest I underestimated Bagnis chances and fortunately I was wrong

I have some pics and videos of the first set that I will upload during the week. Last night I forgot to charge the battery of my camera and I found it out in he tournament...

I already have tickets for the semifinals so I may drop some lines next Saturday again.
[b]My hall of fame: Roger Federer-Rafael Nadal-Jo Wilfried Tsonga-David Ferrer-Juan Carlos Ferrero-Tommy Haas- Radek Stepanek-Lleyton Hewitt-David Nalbandian-Guillermo Cañas-Carlos Moya-Pete Sampras-Petr Korda- Kent Carlsson-Richard Krajicek-Karol Kucera-Tim Henman-Alex Corretja-Thomas Muster-Michael Stich-Pat Cash-Patrick Rafter-Darren Cahill-Ivan Lendl-Mats Wilander-Miloslav Mecir-Karel Novacek-Joakim Nystrom-Henrik Sundstrom-Hans Simonsson-Anders Jarryd-Jimmy Connors-Bjorn Borg-Guillermo Vilas.
fran70 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 11:35 AM   #20
country flag Caio_Brasil

Caio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the reports fran
Caio_Brasil is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 04:34 PM   #21
country flag wiktor85

wiktor85 is on a distinguished road

Ventura score ?
wiktor85 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 04:53 PM   #22
country flag fognini for ever

fognini for ever has a reputation beyond reputefognini for ever has a reputation beyond reputefognini for ever has a reputation beyond reputefognini for ever has a reputation beyond reputefognini for ever has a reputation beyond reputefognini for ever has a reputation beyond reputefognini for ever has a reputation beyond reputefognini for ever has a reputation beyond reputefognini for ever has a reputation beyond reputefognini for ever has a reputation beyond reputefognini for ever has a reputation beyond repute

Volandri-bagnis Score??????????
fognini for ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 05:09 PM   #23
country flag JeffCandoi

JeffCandoi has a reputation beyond reputeJeffCandoi has a reputation beyond reputeJeffCandoi has a reputation beyond reputeJeffCandoi has a reputation beyond reputeJeffCandoi has a reputation beyond reputeJeffCandoi has a reputation beyond reputeJeffCandoi has a reputation beyond reputeJeffCandoi has a reputation beyond reputeJeffCandoi has a reputation beyond reputeJeffCandoi has a reputation beyond reputeJeffCandoi has a reputation beyond repute

Volandri won easily

2007: Brasov CH
2008: Brasil Open & Acapulco
2009: Umag & Genoa CH
2010: Roland Garros, Newport, Bastad, Toronto, Cincinnati, London WTF
2011: Rotterdam & Valencia
2012: Estoril, Bastad, Bangkok
2013: Sydney, Estoril, Nottingham Ch, Cali Ch
2014: Chennai, Buenos Aires
JeffCandoi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote