RafaChat Part 13 - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 06-30-2008, 01:31 AM   #31
country flag l_mac
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC

l_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 'Yes, we're probably talking about you' chat thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by elessar View Post
Clearly mine is just that much more brillant
Of course!

Clearly you're not at all pissed that RogiGOAT is not centre of attention

You're such a Fedtard
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarecrows View Post
since the test I'm forgetting about my usual sleeping habits and I'm turning more and more into Claire
Oh dear.
Quote:
Just took a facebook test (so clearly no chance of it being wrong), and apparently my IQ is 151.2 and "I'm profoundly gifted"
facebook
Take that spelling bee champions suckers

I'm not as smart as you Claire, I got a 148 on an online IQ test. The online tests are obviously more accurate than any that are done IRL, that's all I'm saying.
l_mac is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-30-2008, 01:32 AM   #32
country flag l_mac
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC

l_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Agreed.
What a phony that Tipsy

I prefer it when we're agreeing.
Old 06-30-2008, 01:33 AM   #33
country flag scarecrows
Ace Loveforty

scarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just took a facebook test (so clearly no chance of it being wrong), and apparently my IQ is 151.2 and "I'm profoundly gifted"
facebook
Take that spelling bee champions suckers
wow, that's genious
I could only so 129 but that wasnt one of my best performances

Quote:
That's a good thing, right ?
well, it's ok on when on vacations like you and me

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerRafaFan View Post
That will be the last victory of Rafa for quite some time.. With his joke mentality and pathetic game, I hope the disgusting player loses every single match next season. He's disgraceful. He should just retire. He's a joke.
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
(10) Corey Feldman vs. (12) scarecrows
scarecrows is offline View My Blog!  
Old 06-30-2008, 01:37 AM   #34
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Tipsy is clearly one of those people who says he reads worthy books in order to appear clever. You'll notice he never goes into any depth about what he has read, and now he is in a position where journalists are attending his pressers and asking him questions, he has convieniently decided to stop reading

I smell the hand of Mr Disney.

Spain
Quote:
Agreed.
What a phony that Tipsy
Wow some one finally said it. My feeling about Tipsy was the same all along. Phony is the word
"Who ain't a slave? Tell me that. Well, then, however the old sea-captains may order me about—however they may thump and punch me about, I have the satisfaction of knowing that it is all right; that everybody else is one way or other served in much the same way— either in a physical or metaphysical point of view, that is; and so the universal thump is passed round, and all hands should rub each other's shoulder-blades, and be content." - Herman Melville, Moby Dick
tennizen is offline View My Blog!  
Old 06-30-2008, 01:38 AM   #35
country flag l_mac
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bachelor Dandy View Post
Just saw this in Rafa's Q&A:

Could it be "l_mac"? I hope not, since that's a pretty lame question. It doesn't help that all of Rafa's answers are fairly unimaginative.
No, it could not be l_mac I hope you asked that as a joke.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bachelor Dandy View Post
Right. Rafa's perfected that simple and provincial persona. The answer was 100% Rafa.

I've just got to believe that Rafa receives hundreds of questions. You'd hope that the whoever screens them could handpick a few good ones--ones likely to elicit a meaningful response.
Don't be ridiculous. The questions are picked and his answers translated by his press agent.
Old 06-30-2008, 01:38 AM   #36
country flag elessar
Fly away little pigeon

elessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Of course!

Clearly you're not at all pissed that RogiGOAT is not centre of attention
Good thing I changed my sig and avy, am I right or am I right !
Quote:
I'm not as smart as you Claire, I got a 148 on an online IQ test. The online tests are obviously more accurate than any that are done IRL, that's all I'm saying.
Clearly
Quote:

I prefer it when we're agreeing.
Me too
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarecrows View Post
wow, that's genious
I could only so 129 but that wasnt one of my best performances
That may not be the same test Mine barely had 20 questions.
Quote:
well, it's ok on when on vacations like you and me
Exactly !
I love it that tomorrow today I'm gonna get up right when wimbledon starts
elessar is offline View My Blog!  
Old 06-30-2008, 01:39 AM   #37
country flag l_mac
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC

I'm coming across snappy tonight.
Old 06-30-2008, 01:40 AM   #38
country flag adee-gee
_._._._._._

adee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It was a real one before

My brother doesn't speak english

I would rather say "Felicitations d'avoir gagné le tournoi Reggio Emilia"

No problem.....Claire bear, how do you say "can you send me a picture of your sister" in French please

Bah close enough
adee-gee is offline View My Blog!  
Old 06-30-2008, 01:40 AM   #39
country flag scoobs
Anastasia Komananov, KGB

scoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond repute

Everyone is gifted on the internet
scoobs is offline View My Blog!  
Old 06-30-2008, 01:40 AM   #40
country flag elessar
Fly away little pigeon

elessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennizen View Post
Wow some one finally said it. My feeling about Tipsy was the same all along. Phony is the word
Finally haters rise up and unite in their dislike of him.
We should form a club with all those not afraid to stand up to the evil stare
There'll be you, Linda and...me
Old 06-30-2008, 01:41 AM   #41
country flag scarecrows
Ace Loveforty

scarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond repute

it's all because of the 3 hour nap i took this afternoon

I'll hit the bed now anyway

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerRafaFan View Post
That will be the last victory of Rafa for quite some time.. With his joke mentality and pathetic game, I hope the disgusting player loses every single match next season. He's disgraceful. He should just retire. He's a joke.
Quote:
(10) Corey Feldman vs. (12) scarecrows
scarecrows is offline View My Blog!  
Old 06-30-2008, 01:42 AM   #42
country flag elessar
Fly away little pigeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by adee-gee View Post

No problem.....Claire bear, how do you say "can you send me a picture of your sister" in French please

Bah close enough
I'm sure my brother would love that kind of request, he'll probably ask you if you want a bikini pic or not
Old 06-30-2008, 01:42 AM   #43
country flag scoobs
Anastasia Komananov, KGB

scoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Bah close enough
pouvez-vouz m'envoyer un photo de votre soeur?
scoobs is offline View My Blog!  
Old 06-30-2008, 01:45 AM   #44
country flag l_mac
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC

Quote:
Those are good times, not tragic times are your family all in Scotland?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metis View Post
6 weeks of vacation (and most of it in Italy) sounds like tragic times indeed. Why can't I have tragic times like that too?
I meant it was tragic for you guys that I wouldn't be around as much

Yes, Adam, the vast majority of my immediate family live in Scotland, in the town I grew up in.
Old 06-30-2008, 01:45 AM   #45
country flag elessar
Fly away little pigeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobs View Post
pouvez-vouz m'envoyer un photo de votre soeur?
Traitor I knew you were gonna do that
Closed Thread