RafaChat Part 12 - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 06-15-2008, 12:33 AM   #31
country flag cmurray

cmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Chat thread for whiners and moaners and some serious tennis talk

Totally off topic - I went to see Wicked last week. If any of you get a chance, DEFINITELY go see. One of the best productions I've ever seen.
cmurray is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-15-2008, 12:33 AM   #32
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildegirl05 View Post
alo is in an elite class. hopefully they broke the mold after Alo, Manon and Bascule were created.

wtf is nolephobia? if this is what Alo is learning in medical school then
I did not learn that in medical school Actually I sort of worry about him/her becoming a full fledged doctor if you catch my drift. And I have been trying to give him/her the benefit of the doubt like I normally do
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metis View Post
you're all back here I see after having your fun in GM ... and right when I was about to start working again

Sue did you see my question? What type of music did you sing? And can we see that sample you posted in Adam's thread?
Sigh. I once had a rather nice voice if I can toot my own horn here I sang Broadway/Torch stuff typically when I was in high school and college. Adam had a karaoke contest and using hubby's computer and a program he downloaded I sang a Madelaine Peroux song " Don't Wait to Long". It was ok I guess but I should have gotten drunk beforehand It might have sounded better Unfortunately hubs did not keep it on his computer and when I got my new one eldest did not download everything I had. So it is wiped and gone now. Maybe one day if Adam does the contest again I might sing. Or not However I can tell you for a fact that I can not sing opera
Did you ever watch the show Bathroom Divas?
cobalt60 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 06-15-2008, 12:35 AM   #33
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmurray View Post
Totally off topic - I went to see Wicked last week. If any of you get a chance, DEFINITELY go see. One of the best productions I've ever seen.
Heading to see JC Superstar next Thursday evening. It has been a long time since I even listened to the music but we have been brushing up on it in hubby's car. Kids seem to like it but I can't tell for sure.
Old 06-15-2008, 12:36 AM   #34
country flag l_mac
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC

l_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by elessar View Post
How do I respond to that Linda any ideas ?
No need for you to defend JM. He deliberately trolls like that to get their backs up and it clearly works He'll be thrilled to have made such an impression on them.
l_mac is offline View My Blog!  
Old 06-15-2008, 12:37 AM   #35
country flag wildegirl05
¡Hala Madrid!

wildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I miss Zeke. Now THAT was a Djokotard.
zeke has a lot of fangirls

Quote:
someone was just raving about wicked and avenue q to me the other day. i definitely want to see them but i keep putting it off.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
What penalty? Messi dived.
wildegirl05 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 06-15-2008, 12:37 AM   #36
country flag GonzoFed

GonzoFed has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFed has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFed has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFed has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFed has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFed has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFed has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFed has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFed has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFed has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFed has a reputation beyond repute

Hi everybody
GonzoFed is offline View My Blog!  
Old 06-15-2008, 12:38 AM   #37
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

Hey how are you? Long time no see around?
Old 06-15-2008, 12:38 AM   #38
country flag wildegirl05
¡Hala Madrid!

wildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobalt60 View Post
I did not learn that in medical school Actually I sort of worry about him/her becoming a full fledged doctor if you catch my drift. And I have been trying to give him/her the benefit of the doubt like I normally do

Sigh. I once had a rather nice voice if I can toot my own horn here I sang Broadway/Torch stuff typically when I was in high school and college. Adam had a karaoke contest and using hubby's computer and a program he downloaded I sang a Madelaine Peroux song " Don't Wait to Long". It was ok I guess but I should have gotten drunk beforehand It might have sounded better Unfortunately hubs did not keep it on his computer and when I got my new one eldest did not download everything I had. So it is wiped and gone now. Maybe one day if Adam does the contest again I might sing. Or not However I can tell you for a fact that I can not sing opera
Did you ever watch the show Bathroom Divas?
i would not want to be Alo's patient. the next time i go to the doctor i'm going to casually lead with "twat of a nolephobe" and see if there's any reaction before i sit down in the chair. it's the only way to be sure

also WOW. i'm impressed. i cannot carry a note at all so
Quote:
Old 06-15-2008, 12:41 AM   #39
country flag GonzoFed

GonzoFed has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFed has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFed has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFed has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFed has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFed has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFed has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFed has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFed has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFed has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hey how are you? Long time no see around?
I'm fine Sue thanks. I didn't have the time to post here since there was a lot of work to do. Besides i have forgotten about tennis since last Sunday for the obvious reasons
Old 06-15-2008, 12:43 AM   #40
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

Quote:
i would not want to be Alo's patient. the next time i go to the doctor i'm going to casually lead with "twat of a nolephobe" and see if there's any reaction before i sit down in the chair. it's the only way to be sure

also WOW. i'm impressed. i cannot carry a note at all so
Don't be. I make a better doctor
Quote:
Originally Posted by GonzoFed View Post
I'm fine Sue thanks. I didn't have the time to post here since there was a lot of work to do. Besides i have forgotten about tennis since last Sunday for the obvious reasons
Actually I am rather liking the grass season to date.
Old 06-15-2008, 12:47 AM   #41
country flag cmurray

cmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

good plan. Though I imagine if you randomly say the phrase "twat of a nolephobe", you'll get a reaction from your Dr. whether it's Alo or not.
cmurray is offline View My Blog!  
Old 06-15-2008, 12:49 AM   #42
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

I never heard that slang "twat" = vulva? Must be a new term leaned in school long after I had left. I always equate it with idiot.
Old 06-15-2008, 12:50 AM   #43
country flag wildegirl05
¡Hala Madrid!

Quote:

good plan. Though I imagine if you randomly say the phrase "twat of a nolephobe", you'll get a reaction from your Dr. whether it's Alo or not.
if he/she "reflexively" starts spouting nonsense of the sort i can now spot, i'll just , otherwise i'll revert to my it's a standard greeting where i'm from line
Quote:
Old 06-15-2008, 12:50 AM   #44
country flag elessar
Fly away little pigeon

elessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Aloimeh
Don't take what we say the wrong way, you know we love you

(even though you lurk too much)
elessar is offline View My Blog!  
Old 06-15-2008, 12:50 AM   #45
country flag GonzoFed

Quote:
Actually I am rather liking the grass season to date.
Yes, Wimbledon should be interesting. Would Fed be able to bounce back and win it again? or Nadal would finally breakthrough there? or King Nole will start his inevitable march to GOATNESS? A lot of questions to be answered in three weeks.
Closed Thread