RafaChat Part 10 - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 05-14-2008, 04:11 PM   #31
country flag scarecrows
Ace Loveforty

scarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Chat thread for whiners and moaners and some serious tennis talk

good game now for Potito but too late

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerRafaFan View Post
That will be the last victory of Rafa for quite some time.. With his joke mentality and pathetic game, I hope the disgusting player loses every single match next season. He's disgraceful. He should just retire. He's a joke.
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
(10) Corey Feldman vs. (12) scarecrows
scarecrows is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-14-2008, 04:12 PM   #32
country flag mallorn

mallorn has a reputation beyond reputemallorn has a reputation beyond reputemallorn has a reputation beyond reputemallorn has a reputation beyond reputemallorn has a reputation beyond reputemallorn has a reputation beyond reputemallorn has a reputation beyond reputemallorn has a reputation beyond reputemallorn has a reputation beyond reputemallorn has a reputation beyond reputemallorn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarecrows View Post
Alone

I get bored sometimes so I also post here during commentating
I bet, especially since you know the result.
I'd find it difficult not to give away the score by mistake.

- 81 - 28 - 4 -
mallorn is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-14-2008, 04:13 PM   #33
country flag Metis

Metis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Escude View Post
Hey, thats Jordan's v-gf you are talking about there
Oops, didn't know that sorry!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty View Post
mi ero dimenticata, di a kosta che sta bene con i capelli rasati

Quote:
Severe Fangirlism Syndrome
makes sense

Did Rafa forget he was supposed to serve on the deuce side in the last game? I told you, that little girl was too cute
Metis is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-14-2008, 04:14 PM   #34
country flag elessar
Fly away little pigeon

elessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond repute

So let me guess this straight Genci, you're :
A commentator for Albanian TV
A translator who speaks, 3 or 4 languages fluently
A tennis champion
A med student
And last but not least a vbetting mod
Is there anything you can't do ?
elessar is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-14-2008, 04:14 PM   #35
country flag Betty

Betty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metis View Post

e
c'mon metis, i don'tl ike him but for me it's cutter with this hairstyle
2011=w/Corey F.:Auckland SF -Zagreb F -Wimbledon QF w/Dupuis2006 Nottingham W- w/acionescu Atlanta F
2010=w/Corey F. -Auckland F - w/Boarder35mNewport F -Tokyo F - w/acionescu Manerbio ch F-
2009 : (w/Corey F.) Washington W - Cordoba / Pozoblanco W - (w/Boarder35m)-Bordeaux W
TT Single 2012 O.G. SF Dubai W -Atlanta W Casablanca F 2011 Rabat , Metz F-Los Angeles W;2009 Todi ; Bergamo W -Wimbledon F -Karlsruhe F -Estoril SF;2008 = Tunica R., A.Seville SF

FORZA INTER
Betty is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-14-2008, 04:16 PM   #36
country flag adee-gee
_._._._._._

adee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by elessar View Post
I don't suppose there's any chance I can make you change your avy or at least change your flag to a swiss one (I have to ask otherwise Adam will be mad)
He got off so easy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Escude View Post
she was a awesome champ and i bet some of the others *cough* Serena *cough* will be celebrating
She used more tricks in the book than Djokovic

Why would Serena celebrate? Ivanovic and Jankovic will be happy, but Serena knows if she played to 70% of her potential she'd crush Henin every time
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze-2004 View Post
I don't think Serena will ever have to worry about having to retire due to pregnancy Unless Adam sneaks into her hotel room
Serena is 100 times more attractive than Justine 'manly face and breasts' Henin
Quote:
Originally Posted by mallorn View Post
Hello guys!
Welcome back Ania!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metis View Post
his wrist movement is so graceful and fluid...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
She's looking forward to the future, plans on working with kids in her own tennis academy, starting new and "more real" experiences in her life,...
With a BIG thank you to her coach Carlos Rodriguez. If at one point, he would have had to stop coaching her, she would have stopped her career as well since she worked as a team with Carlos.
Thanking her family, her godmother,...

Carlos Rodriguez is now talking and in tears.
He says that he's out of a job right now but he has become somebody and has been able to build up something thanks to Justine. She now has time to work on a family.

I hate Carlos Rodriguez so much. What a prick.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
Asked about it, she says that the only black spot in her career is Wimbledon but she doesn't feel that it would have made her that much more happy to have won that.

That's the equivalent of RogiGOAT saying he doesn't care about RG, as long as he wins Wimbledon. Lies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by colchetes View Post
It makes me sad that I'll never get to see Serena mouthing "bitch!" to her during a match.
First sensible post on the Henin topic for a while
Quote:
Petchey except not. His "jokes" are painful sometimes.

Which one?
Quote:
doesnt look a pusher today, eh Adam?
He is a pusher, it's ridiculous that he's dictating the match. Crap from Rafa.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze-2004 View Post
Vintage Nadal was against Montanes in RG last year.

6-1 set. 90 minutes
I was at that match
Quote:
Shit List

1. Leif Shiras
Was it for saying Djokovic will end the year at #2?
adee-gee is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-14-2008, 04:16 PM   #37
country flag Betty

Betty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So let me guess thirs straight Genci, you're :
A tennis champion
A med student
can i asnwer for him
2011=w/Corey F.:Auckland SF -Zagreb F -Wimbledon QF w/Dupuis2006 Nottingham W- w/acionescu Atlanta F
2010=w/Corey F. -Auckland F - w/Boarder35mNewport F -Tokyo F - w/acionescu Manerbio ch F-
2009 : (w/Corey F.) Washington W - Cordoba / Pozoblanco W - (w/Boarder35m)-Bordeaux W
TT Single 2012 O.G. SF Dubai W -Atlanta W Casablanca F 2011 Rabat , Metz F-Los Angeles W;2009 Todi ; Bergamo W -Wimbledon F -Karlsruhe F -Estoril SF;2008 = Tunica R., A.Seville SF

FORZA INTER
Betty is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-14-2008, 04:16 PM   #38
country flag scarecrows
Ace Loveforty

scarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mallorn View Post
I bet, especially since you know the result.
I'd find it difficult not to give away the score by mistake.
never happened to me, although sometimes when giving other matches scores I was saying the score of the match which would be shown after

Quote:
That will be the last victory of Rafa for quite some time.. With his joke mentality and pathetic game, I hope the disgusting player loses every single match next season. He's disgraceful. He should just retire. He's a joke.
Quote:
Old 05-14-2008, 04:18 PM   #39
country flag scarecrows
Ace Loveforty

Quote:
So let me guess this straight Genci, you're :
A tennis champion
A med student
you forgot tennis coach

and that's all I do

break Potito, well played

Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-14-2008, 04:19 PM   #40
country flag l_mac
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC

l_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by adee-gee View Post

Which one?
It was about Fleming and karaoke.

Quote:
Was it for saying Djokovic will end the year at #2?
Might have been
l_mac is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-14-2008, 04:19 PM   #41
country flag l_mac
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC

l_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond repute

B/H
l_mac is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-14-2008, 04:20 PM   #42
country flag elessar
Fly away little pigeon

elessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
you forgot tennis coach

and that's all I do
Oh well, if that's ALL you do I'm not really impressed then
elessar is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-14-2008, 04:20 PM   #43
country flag mallorn

mallorn has a reputation beyond reputemallorn has a reputation beyond reputemallorn has a reputation beyond reputemallorn has a reputation beyond reputemallorn has a reputation beyond reputemallorn has a reputation beyond reputemallorn has a reputation beyond reputemallorn has a reputation beyond reputemallorn has a reputation beyond reputemallorn has a reputation beyond reputemallorn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by adee-gee View Post
Welcome back Ania!
Adee!
Quote:
never happened to me, although sometimes when giving other matches scores I was saying the score of the match which would be shown after

Rafa, you numpty!

Did Potitio not get the memo that he was supposed to fold in the second set?!

- 81 - 28 - 4 -
mallorn is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-14-2008, 04:22 PM   #44
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by adee-gee
Why would Serena celebrate? Ivanovic and Jankovic will be happy, but Serena knows if she played to 70% of her potential she'd crush Henin every time
My arse

i'm gonna need to bring out old 'Nico E' and go visit WTA myself
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-14-2008, 04:23 PM   #45
country flag scarecrows
Ace Loveforty

Quote:
Oh well, if that's ALL you do I'm not really impressed then
from the professional point of view, that's all

Potito, you monster

Quote:
Quote:
Closed Thread