ATP-WTA players' similarities... - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-04-2010, 10:25 AM   #1
country flag fsoica

fsoica has a reputation beyond reputefsoica has a reputation beyond reputefsoica has a reputation beyond reputefsoica has a reputation beyond reputefsoica has a reputation beyond reputefsoica has a reputation beyond reputefsoica has a reputation beyond reputefsoica has a reputation beyond reputefsoica has a reputation beyond reputefsoica has a reputation beyond reputefsoica has a reputation beyond repute
Default ATP-WTA players' similarities...

What I meant with this thread title is:

Federer is lately very much compared with Serena in terms of concentrating at the Grand Slam tourneys and neglecting the smaller ones (I personally do not agree , since I think Federer , apart from Bercy and Monte Carlo, always lost very sorely mentally in all Masters 1000 tourneys, when he didn't win the whole thing, of course...)

But the idea is that, maybe, Federer and Serena can be similar in some ways.

As a non-slam winner, maybe Dementieva resembles Murray.

In playing styles, maybe Roger and Justine are very similar.

That's what I'd like to hear from you, which pair of ATP-WTA players do you find similar in terms of results, charisma, fighting spirit and/or playing styles.

I'd really like to know who's Rafa female part (I'd choose Serena for the fighting spirit and relentless urge to win during matches)...

tks. in advance for your opinions !

ROGER FEDERER: No, Roger Federer doesn't pull out. Otherwise he doesn't walk on court (smiling).

After losing to Nalbandian in 2005 TMC final...
fsoica is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote