RafaChat Part 8 - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 04-19-2008, 11:44 PM   #46
country flag Merton

Merton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 'Drinking till we pass out' chat thread

Metis This time I am prepared for you. This is a clip about the upcoming clay season, Nadal appears around the 4:00min mark. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-jS_q6BniU

From Isaac Asimov's "Foundation".
Merton is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-19-2008, 11:45 PM   #47
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gldngrl
Yeah, well it was long time coming. The damn thing was causing so much trouble, it was best to just remove the offending organ
i hope he forgave you when he noticed his change
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-19-2008, 11:50 PM   #48
country flag Gldngrl

Gldngrl has a reputation beyond reputeGldngrl has a reputation beyond reputeGldngrl has a reputation beyond reputeGldngrl has a reputation beyond reputeGldngrl has a reputation beyond reputeGldngrl has a reputation beyond reputeGldngrl has a reputation beyond reputeGldngrl has a reputation beyond reputeGldngrl has a reputation beyond reputeGldngrl has a reputation beyond reputeGldngrl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metis View Post
Don Juan of the neighborhood, eh? I had a cat like that when I was in high school. He was very popular among the ladies. We could hear him seranade them during the night (he spent most of the time outdoors). One day he disappeared ; I'm sure it was one of the neighbors who couldn't stand all the screaming anymore and took matters into his own hands

You mean there's more than Rafa and Nando jumping Lalo? I'll check the HotPix

I dig the one where Lalo looks like he's saying "Get off me Rafa!! You're too freakin heavy!!"

Aww, those tomcats can be so friendly No, this was a medical problem, he kept getting his pipes clogged, if you get my drift. So they turned him into a girl basically, so things could pass through without obstructing in his tiny penis Haha, I promise not to talk about this anymore
Gldngrl is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-20-2008, 12:05 AM   #49
country flag Metis

Metis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gldngrl View Post
Linda, did you go to Assisi when you were in Italy?
I have been to Assisi

Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
They've been removed from hot pix But here is the link to the series

http://homepage.mac.com/rosangel/Spa...11%20Apr%2008/
That's great stuff . I like the one where Verdasco is hiding, Lalo is biting his nails and Rafa has a WTF look on his face
Uncle Toni

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merton View Post
Metis This time I am prepared for you. This is a clip about the upcoming clay season, Nadal appears around the 4:00min mark. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-jS_q6BniU
I hope Rafa can knock them all out too .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gldngrl View Post
I dig the one where Lalo looks like he's saying "Get off me Rafa!! You're too freakin heavy!!"

Aww, those tomcats can be so friendly No, this was a medical problem, he kept getting his pipes clogged, if you get my drift. So they turned him into a girl basically, so things could pass through without obstructing in his tiny penis Haha, I promise not to talk about this anymore
thanks for the ...detailed description Gldngrl
Metis is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-20-2008, 12:27 AM   #50
country flag Merton

Merton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Merton, I will remind you of these mean posts when Nadal finishes the clay season with 0 titles and the NoleTrolls (after Nole bags the big 4 titles, of course) are ripping through MTF like gremlins on acid.

I blame Moya, Safin and Nadal for the draw, there are two matches I want to see and neither will happen: Almagro-Djokovic and Nadal-Nalbandian.

From Isaac Asimov's "Foundation".
Merton is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-20-2008, 01:15 AM   #51
country flag rocketassist
Banned!

rocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by adee-gee View Post

Our away support is usually very good, but the half-arsed attitude from the players has kind of spread to the fans
There was a nutcase sat behind me who kept shouting 'BERBATOV FACKIN STOP BEING SO LAZY' and kept shouting abuse every 5 minutes.
rocketassist is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-20-2008, 01:24 AM   #52
country flag adee-gee
_._._._._._

adee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puschkin View Post
That is nice of you to say. You can be charming if you want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Escude View Post
But Adam would love it

Quote:
OMFG! Blake beat The King

Quote:
Deep thought of the day: If Nadal had a bye to the title, Linda would still be concerned that the poor chap would slip on his way to the podium

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketassist View Post
There was a nutcase sat behind me who kept shouting 'BERBATOV FACKIN STOP BEING SO LAZY' and kept shouting abuse every 5 minutes.
Never in doubt
adee-gee is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-20-2008, 06:54 AM   #53
country flag Betty

Betty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond repute

2011=w/Corey F.:Auckland SF -Zagreb F -Wimbledon QF w/Dupuis2006 Nottingham W- w/acionescu Atlanta F
2010=w/Corey F. -Auckland F - w/Boarder35mNewport F -Tokyo F - w/acionescu Manerbio ch F-
2009 : (w/Corey F.) Washington W - Cordoba / Pozoblanco W - (w/Boarder35m)-Bordeaux W
TT Single 2012 O.G. SF Dubai W -Atlanta W Casablanca F 2011 Rabat , Metz F-Los Angeles W;2009 Todi ; Bergamo W -Wimbledon F -Karlsruhe F -Estoril SF;2008 = Tunica R., A.Seville SF

FORZA INTER
Betty is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-20-2008, 08:45 AM   #54
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I blame Moya, Safin and Nadal for the draw, there are two matches I want to see and neither will happen: Almagro-Djokovic and Nadal-Nalbandian.
Of course that won't happen, it would be against the spirit.

This is a video I think you'd appreciate. The camera work isn't the best, neither is the bad singing. It gets more interesting from 1.20 and the interview, well these answers are worth it.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-20-2008, 10:46 AM   #55
country flag stebs

stebs has a reputation beyond reputestebs has a reputation beyond reputestebs has a reputation beyond reputestebs has a reputation beyond reputestebs has a reputation beyond reputestebs has a reputation beyond reputestebs has a reputation beyond reputestebs has a reputation beyond reputestebs has a reputation beyond reputestebs has a reputation beyond reputestebs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puschkin View Post
we can't only love the winners, someone has also to support those struggling,
Gaudio may not be winning right now but certainly in the grand scheme of things a Gaudio fan has supported a winner. He has acheived for the most part what he wanted to acheive and yes it's sad that right now he is about 240 spots below where he should be in my view but we cannot win forever.
Old 04-20-2008, 11:55 AM   #56
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stebs View Post
Gaudio may not be winning right now but certainly in the grand scheme of things a Gaudio fan has supported a winner. He has acheived for the most part what he wanted to acheive and yes it's sad that right now he is about 240 spots below where he should be in my view but we cannot win forever.
That says it all in reality, the only thing he hasn't set out to do and achieve is the Davis Cup and that's disappointing for him. Considering what happened in Moscow in that semi final as well.

He won RG, Buenos Aires, able to provide for his family after they ran into some economic problems.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-20-2008, 02:31 PM   #57
country flag Betty

Betty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond repute

i bet in davy did i wrong?
2011=w/Corey F.:Auckland SF -Zagreb F -Wimbledon QF w/Dupuis2006 Nottingham W- w/acionescu Atlanta F
2010=w/Corey F. -Auckland F - w/Boarder35mNewport F -Tokyo F - w/acionescu Manerbio ch F-
2009 : (w/Corey F.) Washington W - Cordoba / Pozoblanco W - (w/Boarder35m)-Bordeaux W
TT Single 2012 O.G. SF Dubai W -Atlanta W Casablanca F 2011 Rabat , Metz F-Los Angeles W;2009 Todi ; Bergamo W -Wimbledon F -Karlsruhe F -Estoril SF;2008 = Tunica R., A.Seville SF

FORZA INTER
Old 04-20-2008, 02:35 PM   #58
country flag Metis

Metis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Betty!

It's so quiet here today...
Old 04-20-2008, 02:37 PM   #59
country flag Betty

hey metis just thinking the same,but it's sunday
maybe someone will came here now....

FORZA INTER
Old 04-20-2008, 02:39 PM   #60
country flag Metis

yes, I'm sure they will all flock in here now that we have posted

Pics a break up in the 2nd
Closed Thread