Early Harcourt Season 2010 - Page 8 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-10-2010, 08:48 PM   #106
country flag Marine

Marine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Early Harcourt Season 2010

I like to notice that there are more negative persons than me here LOL

Guy Forget
Marine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-11-2010, 12:58 AM   #107
country flag Via

Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute

normally arno should not be worried about luczak... in sydney however luczak was extremely well prepared while arno was perhaps much less so.

this time luczak just won two davis cup singles for australia and may feel pretty good about himself again though we ought not be negative, after all arno is the french captain's 'dream player' isn't he
Via is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 08:21 PM   #108
country flag soulage

soulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone can beat arno and there is the come back of the elbow protection He practised with Richard as we can see on this video focused on Richard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeqX7soIPiU
soulage is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 06:22 AM   #109
country flag Via

Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute

phew!!!!! he won! 46 63 62

after that first set i don't think anyone would've felt positive but hey! that's our target, one win
Old 03-13-2010, 08:38 AM   #110
country flag Marine

Marine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond repute

He received good vibrations from Lièges...lol

Guy Forget
Old 03-13-2010, 09:34 AM   #111
country flag soulage

soulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond repute

It seems it was tough but at least no first round exit His stats on serve are quite good with 11 aces only 2 DF and 63% of first ball. Baggy next and on sunday i assume that even if he lost he can't go to Sunrise now so he has to try everything in that match nobody would be surprised if he lost no pression
Old 03-14-2010, 08:45 PM   #112
country flag soulage

Poor boy he lost the first set in a tie-break again after leading 6-4 in that one but Marcos has been very lucky at *6-5 with a strange shot which touched the line. Before that tie break Arno was up 5-2 in the set and had a set point at 5-4* on Baggy serve and 2 set point at 6-5* and then 3 in the tie-break. Marcos converted his first set point and win that 1hour and 26 minutes set He should have close the set at *5-3 but he has been unlucky on some shot and continues to be a big choker with many opportunities that he can't catch. that's tough and now broken by love in the second set down 1-3*

Last edited by soulage : 03-14-2010 at 08:56 PM.
Old 03-14-2010, 09:18 PM   #113
country flag soulage

6-7(7)/1-6 in 1h58
At the beginning of the match Arno played very well hitting a lot of winners while Marcos was playing slowly and was making UE. Arno had a BP for a double break but missed it, after Marcos began to play better and Arno played a bad game when he was serving for the set. Then we had long games as the one on Arno's serve at 5-5 with almost 10 deuce when Arno saved 4 BP. He had so many opportunities to win that set that lost it is very tough. Then Arno made more and more UE and was moving more slowly on court and frustrated of course like when he missed a BP at 1-3* on a second serve. The issue of that 1H26 set gave the winner of the match. The kay for Arno has been a weak serve today not a lot of easy points but as he plays again with the elbow protection maybe he has some pain..

It was not depleasant to watch as there was nice shots from both but watching Arno not able to close a set he has in his hand again this year, the number of tie-break he lost after having the mini-break lead is amazing since the start of the year. Sunrise or not Sunrise ?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg stats IW.jpg (40.5 KB, 5 views)

Last edited by soulage : 03-14-2010 at 10:19 PM.
Old 03-14-2010, 11:36 PM   #114
country flag Marine

Thanks for the detailed summary

I don't know if is it's better or not, but I admit I prefer him to choke on important points and lose because of that, rather than lose because he's not able to hit a good serve or forehand. At least he has opportunaties which means his game still is here -not always of course-
I assume that's the kind of match that makes him absolutly "adorable" with every people around the court

Does he play double ?
What's next ??

Guy Forget
Old 03-15-2010, 08:39 PM   #115
country flag soulage

No doubles in IW next is Sunrise where he draws Leo Mayer first round. Never stops.
Old 03-15-2010, 08:50 PM   #116
country flag Marine

C'est un malade !!!

No rehab centre for this kind of addiction ?

Guy Forget
Old 03-15-2010, 09:17 PM   #117
country flag soulage

Yes crazy he played every weeks since january but i noticed that he didn't enter Barcelona maybe his clay season will be light ?
Old 03-15-2010, 09:23 PM   #118
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think it's crazy... Remember him saying it was harder to get back after a short stop already? He might just think it's better. And he didn't make a lot of finals, so it's not that much I think...
And I know how my grandmother thinks; the older she gets, the more she wants to keep working, so maybe Arnaud's in the same state of mind already.
Old 03-16-2010, 01:46 AM   #119
country flag Via

arno is grandpa in pro tennis now

i don't know, but i think he gotta stop because it isn't working. he needs to think about how he's been losing matches and gets good advice. clay is a good time to take it easy.
Old 03-16-2010, 01:17 PM   #120
country flag soulage

He could still pick up the racket and train but take a week of break from tournaments just to stay a bit at home With Seb they received a WC for doubles draw single draw was not enough