Early Harcourt Season 2010 - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-20-2010, 08:29 PM   #61
country flag soulage

soulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Early Harcourt Season 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marine View Post
I was going to post the same comment: the occasion to practice english. He will finish fluent, j'ai peurrrr ! LOL
Fluent i doubt lol but it's good to speak with foreigners even if started a bit late in his career lol . The MP today http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xcb...hut-ball_sport and a little smile of Arno when he left the court and as usual the stands were empty for the doubles.
soulage is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-20-2010, 09:52 PM   #62
country flag Marine

Marine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond repute

I read on his forum that the shaking hands with mika was very cold... no smile. And arnaud left the stadium with his mother just after the match, which is a bit unusual of him.
Strange...

Guy Forget
Marine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 10:12 PM   #63
country flag soulage

soulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond repute

La poignée de main est dans la vidéo que j'ai mis dans mon post en haut et c'est assez froid entre les quatres pas de tape sur la joue cette fois mais ils sont pas obligés de se sourire a chaque fois.

There is a smile of arno when he left the court and he took time to sign for kids if he left the stadium fast it was maybe cos he wanted to go back at home early and eating with his mother
Old 02-20-2010, 10:44 PM   #64
country flag Marine

Marine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond repute

N'empêche que les inséparables mahut/bennet se sont congratulés plus chaudement

Guy Forget
Old 02-20-2010, 11:39 PM   #65
country flag Via

Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I read on his forum that the shaking hands with mika was very cold... no smile. And arnaud left the stadium with his mother just after the match, which is a bit unusual of him.
Strange...
arno is no nice guy on court even if they stay friendly off court... no surprise there.

and yes of course he couldn't wait to go home! lol

dubai will be a nice little holiday, although i agree the chance of spending money is not good. is there a chance he can jump ship to another tournament now?
Via is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 12:16 AM   #66
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Via View Post
arno is no nice guy on court even if they stay friendly off court... no surprise there.

and yes of course he couldn't wait to go home! lol

dubai will be a nice little holiday, although i agree the chance of spending money is not good. is there a chance he can jump ship to another tournament now?
I think Mika is the cold one now... Bennet smiles when walking away, even making funny faces and then signing for the kids. Mika just walks away. And Mahut is cute with Arno and with Bennet at the handshake, his reaction to Mika was the same as Arnaud's imo...
Also noticed this in Rotterdam, according to my friend Mika and Arnaud were smiling during training, but after the doubles, Arnaud gave him some sort of funny handshake (little jump before the net and when he landed he stretched his arm towards Mika with his fingers as far apart as he can). During the match when Arnaud made a point, Mika just started cursing (at least sounded like it) and Arnaud turned around with a "WTF?!"-look on his face to see what Mika was doing.
Probably forgot to mention this in my little report, I don't remember everything right away, sometimes I need reminders of the things that happened, especially during a match when it's not completely shocking. Didn't read anything into that, cause I wasn't used to this reaction of Mika and thought he just lost a point in a stupid way in his opinion. But now that you guys say that Arnaud's reaction is cold... Mika also can be happier.

In Mons Arnaud also left right away, he didn't stay to watch Mahut/Gicquel who played right after him.
Old 02-21-2010, 02:36 PM   #67
country flag Marine

It seems it was not only my imagination... I wait for the video, but mika just have said on sport + (after winning the final) he had a message for one of his best friends: he had a row (?) with him and doesn't if it's still possible to talk to him, but he's sorry and loves him very much.

Not possible not to think to arnaud: I insist, I think their shaking hands was frozen and arnaud left the stadium (with mummy) just after wihout taking his shower... affaire à suivre

Guy Forget
Old 02-21-2010, 03:55 PM   #68
country flag soulage

You was watching on sport + ? I don't know if mika had an argue with a friend but for sure he hasn't been disturbed by that winning singles and doubles title If he had a problem with a friend it can be anyone and Arno was surely not watching Sport + They have strange handshake lately for sure but tough to know if they are in cold and for what reasons I mean men are really basic
Old 02-21-2010, 04:04 PM   #69
country flag Marine

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulage View Post
You was watching on sport + ? I don't know if mika had an argue with a friend but for sure he hasn't been disturbed by that winning singles and doubles title If he had a problem with a friend it can be anyone and Arno was surely not watching Sport + They have strange handshake lately for sure but tough to know if they are in cold and for what reasons I mean men are really basic
I read that on his forum (les mordus) et ça me semble très plausible. Y'a beaucoup de choses qui concordent.

Guy Forget
Old 02-21-2010, 04:29 PM   #70
country flag Hangdog

Hangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I was going to post the same comment: the occasion to practice english. He will finish fluent, j'ai peurrrr ! LOL
And my first thought was that this Lindstedt must speak French I even googled for this guy, found nothing regarding his French skills, but he does often play and practise in France, communicates with French players and has been seeing a French doctor.
Quote:
Originally Posted by soulage View Post
They have strange handshake lately for sure but tough to know if they are in cold and for what reasons
Lindstedt commented on the Llodra/Benneteau vs Clement/Mahut match on his blog saying that the main reason of this strange pairing was the Davis Cup, of course, but things between Clement and Llodra were not so well either, and they had been a little bit cold lately. He also sounds like the reason of it was Micka: "Everyone knows that Llodra is absolutely crazy..."

As for Dubai, Swede writes that it was arranged a long time ago that he plays there with Youzhny, but the last one decided to concentrate on singles so he needed another partner and tried to sign in with Arnaud.

Nicolas Devilder

Hangdog is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 04:42 PM   #71
country flag soulage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hangdog View Post
And my first thought was that this Lindstedt must speak French I even googled for this guy, found nothing regarding his French skills, but he does often play and practise in France, communicates with French players and has been seeing a French doctor.

Lindstedt commented on the Llodra/Benneteau vs Clement/Mahut match on his blog saying that the main reason of this strange pairing was the Davis Cup, of course, but things between Clement and Llodra were not so well either, and they had been a little bit cold lately. He also sounds like the reason of it was Micka: "Everyone knows that Llodra is absolutely crazy..."

As for Dubai, Swede writes that it was arranged a long time ago that he plays there with Youzhny, but the last one decided to concentrate on singles so he needed another partner and tried to sign in with Arnaud.
Thanks for reporting Lindsted words so you're right Marine and i was wrong And Llodra is crazy doesn't give many reasons but well hope that's not why arno was a bit nervous lately. And Lindstedt has to speak english with arno it's important for his english lessons
Old 02-21-2010, 05:01 PM   #72
country flag barbottin

barbottin has a reputation beyond reputebarbottin has a reputation beyond reputebarbottin has a reputation beyond reputebarbottin has a reputation beyond reputebarbottin has a reputation beyond reputebarbottin has a reputation beyond reputebarbottin has a reputation beyond reputebarbottin has a reputation beyond reputebarbottin has a reputation beyond reputebarbottin has a reputation beyond reputebarbottin has a reputation beyond repute

PSG - OM la semaine prochaine, l'objet de la discorde sans doute
barbottin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 05:09 PM   #73
country flag Marine

Well I would have prefered to be wrong..
I don't think mika's craziness is the reason... he's always been crazy, arnaud is a bit crazy sometimes, I could add that's why they are friends

It's something about double I think. I guess arnaud was disapointed by mika's decision. (I like mika but I can understand arnaud, his arguments were not good).

omg we have to send spies in Dubai

Guy Forget
Old 02-21-2010, 05:12 PM   #74
country flag Marine

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbottin View Post
PSG - OM la semaine prochaine, l'objet de la discorde sans doute
That was my second hypothese mika talked about psg in press conference. But not sure arnaud is as much addicted as mika...

(allez parisss)

Guy Forget
Old 02-21-2010, 05:16 PM   #75
country flag Marine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hangdog View Post
J'y avais pas pensé
It's a possibility... moreover it seems this guy knows the french gossips...

Guy Forget