Early Harcourt Season 2010 - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-05-2010, 01:58 PM   #16
country flag soulage

soulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Early Harcourt Season 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catchie View Post
I'm so excited to see him again, hopefully this weekend he will be there already if he doesn't have to play a final or something...
Sorry girls the dwarf team earn his ticket for doubles final on sunday. Funny to see that last year Oli won oly 2 doubles matches lol. Arno will be now asked by many guys maybe ? He played well with Erlich managed to reach final with another partner. Tomorrow he can do tourism in Zagreb
soulage is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-05-2010, 08:31 PM   #17
country flag soulage

soulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond repute

He draws Berrer first round in Rotterdam, Berrer is on fire winning Heilbronn and semi-final in Zagreb, well it's a 500 so it's not a bad draw but not easy for arno. They will surely not play before tuesday and it will be on court 1 for sure.
Old 02-05-2010, 09:07 PM   #18
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute

First time I'm a little disappointed he wins.
But the good news is that he most likely has to play Tuesday and that's the day my sis and I both can go.
Old 02-05-2010, 11:38 PM   #19
country flag Via

Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute

it's a 500 but the entry list is not better than sydney or auckland, except for the presence of some top 10 players. arno has direct entry lol

if getting berrer is a bad draw, then he's not worth the ranking he has

has erlich secured his partnership for this year? i'm sure if arno is available, he's hot but good luck in zagreb first. he needs to hoist a trophy for a change.
Via is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 05:55 PM   #20
country flag soulage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Via View Post
it's a 500 but the entry list is not better than sydney or auckland, except for the presence of some top 10 players. arno has direct entry lol

if getting berrer is a bad draw, then he's not worth the ranking he has

has erlich secured his partnership for this year? i'm sure if arno is available, he's hot but good luck in zagreb first. he needs to hoist a trophy for a change.
Berrer is a good draw but if we consider the way he played vs Ivan wednesday and the good form of Berrer it won't be easy and in their last match in Stockholm last year Arno had to save a MP.

He also entered the doubles draw with Bennet and they plays Ram/Llodra lol. I don't think Erlich and Arno has a partnership for the year anyway the ranking of Erlich is not good enough so Arno play with the guy who wants
Old 02-07-2010, 07:26 PM   #21
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute

I was so happy when I got to see the doubles draw today! Didn't expect Arno & Bennet to team up at all, but I really wanted them to.
Old 02-07-2010, 11:22 PM   #22
country flag Via

Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute

no one wanted to know the dwarfs had lost? it's 10-8 in the tiebreak set to melzer/petzschner, arno again didn't come away with a trophy.

same fate for berrer who lost in the singles final. so i suppose they're both a little tired and we'll see on tuesday how they match up.

arno and mika on opposite side of the court, while bennet is on arno's side if they make the most of each other's strengths and weaknesses, it would be interesting to watch. good luck kezzi and catchie finding the frenchies (and in good mood)
Via is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 10:56 AM   #23
country flag Kezzi

I already knew, just didn't see it wasn't posted here. Was very tired yesterday when I posted here.

Hopefully Arnaud's a little less tired.

I hope they win, I would like to see Julien smile again irl. Yesterday was the first time I actually saw him smile when I asked him something. And of course a win puts Arnaud in a good mood too.
Thanks for wishing us good luck! We need it more for the good mood part than the finding. Most of the time it's very easy to meet player's in Rotterdam.
Old 02-08-2010, 01:24 PM   #24
country flag soulage

Yes we knew they had lost Too much losses in finals lately Metz with llodra, Lyon with Seb, Auckland and now Zagreb with Oli. A lot of frutration I saw a bit of Cilic Berrer and Berrer is very confident player those days. He doesn't play amazingly but just does the right thing at the right moment quietly. The Arno of Auckland could beat him but the Arno of last week no I hope you'll see him and that he will be in a good mood
Old 02-08-2010, 01:34 PM   #25
country flag Kezzi

Well, losses in finals are certainly a lot better than losses in first round.
Hopefully we get to see the Arno of Auckland in Rotterdam. And hopefully court 1, cause for today they planned everything on center.
Old 02-08-2010, 02:01 PM   #26
country flag soulage

Arno is not scheduled tomorrow, no doubles and no singles on tuesday for him. He will play his single match and surely his double on wednesday maybe you can see him training.
Old 02-08-2010, 02:18 PM   #27
country flag Kezzi

This tournament gets weirder every year.
Last year Arno had to play two matches a day also.

edit: my friend just called, Arno arrived, he is training right at this moment.
2nd edit: forgot to mention he was training with Mika and my friend said they were smiling, so no need to worry if they're still friends.

Last edited by Kezzi : 02-08-2010 at 03:52 PM.
Kezzi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 07:52 PM   #28
country flag soulage

Yes i spotted Arno during flo serra match yesterday so he arrived early in Rotterdam to train. Bennet wins vs Ljubicic today and like last week Ljubicic played poorly which stresses the bad level of Arno

11h on court 1 vs berrer and doubles after the following match. I hope you'll see him cos it could be the only day of play for arno.
Old 02-09-2010, 10:55 PM   #29
country flag Kezzi

We already saw him today. He was frustrated during training, but afterwards he was pretty nice to us. He signed autographs as well for the people that came up to him. We asked him when he would play his matches and he already told us it was the first and third match. Luckily, cause it's unexpected what gets on center these days.
Didn't see a lot of training, cause I was at Bennet's match too and at game for 4-2 with the endless deuce while I wanted to leave to see Arnaud.
Old 02-10-2010, 12:15 PM   #30
country flag soulage

6-7(16)/6-4/4-6 with a thriller scenario during 2h40. A painful loss that it will tough to forget

He lost the first set tie-break 18-16 . He was leading 6-3** and when it levels up to 6-6 i left the scoeboard. I read on tennis betting forum that he wasted another set point on serve at **10-9. Big choke from arno especially cos he has been dominent all the end of that first set and also during the tie-break that he didn't manage to close out

I came back he was leading 5-3 in the second set missing 2 set points on berrer's serve. Then arno managed to serve out. After his set of rest berrer was surely more fresh on court he breaks Arno at 3-2 and come back from 00-30 down in the following game to lead 5-2. Arno breaks back to be *4-5 losing finally his serve after have been 30-15 up.

That's a very tough loss a close match you can't lost without regrets like this fu** tie-break and the third set that he lost after breaking back He doesn't win a match outside NZ this year and this one could be the too much loss. I bet on early exit in Marseille and Dubai after that cos who he must be done with all his poor loss lately.

edit They lost on super tie break vs llodra/ram. The chocker can come back in france to try to evacuate the frustration of the past weeks

I don't know it was the good day to see arno i hope he hasn't be too much rude with you

Last edited by soulage : 02-10-2010 at 03:49 PM.